• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

NF Alex

Smash Journeyman
ggs to everyone I played in Melee, Marvel, SF4, Blazblue and KOF (and any other game except brawl) **** was too fun

this was probably one of the most fun tourneys I've ever been to, and I didnt even enter! :colorful:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Lol @ dm

--

This is what will happen if you main the following characters:

S Tier

Meta Knight - Everyone will hate you but NJ
Snake - People trash talk you
Wario - People trash talk you
Falco - People trash talk you
Diddy Kong - People trash talk you
King Dedede - People trash talk you

A Tier

Marth - People will trash talk you
Mr. Game & Watch - People will trash talk you
Pikachu - People trash talk you
Olimar - People trash talk you
Ice Climbers - People trash talk you
R.O.B. - People trash talk you
Kirby - People trash talk you

B Tier

Lucario - People sort of respect you
Zero Suit Samus - People sort of respect you
Toon Link - People sort of respect you
Pit - People sort of respect you
Donkey Kong - People sort of respect you

C Tier

Peach - People respect you
Luigi - People respect you
Fox - People respect you
Wolf - People respect you
Sonic - People respect you
Sheik - People respect you

D Tier

Bowser - People love you
Zelda - People respect you
Pokémon Trainer - People respect you
Ike - People respect you

E Tier

Lucas - People respect you
Mario - People respect you
Ness - People respect you
Yoshi - People respect you
Samus - People respect you

F Tier

Jigglypuff - People ****ING hate you
Captain Falcon - People think you're awesome
Link - People are confused
Ganondorf - People tell you to switch mains

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I feel as though I was bracket *****, having lost to 4th and 13th, but whatever, I had fun.

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)-Farewell, I suppose.
2: Atomsk (Ice Climbers/Dedede)-Teach me Dedede, or I'ma quit Brawl
4: Ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake)-I play Dedede. I don't know how to alter my play style. Good games, nonetheless.
7: Xzax (Meta Knight)-So much for coming home with money. Pwnt.
9: Vex (Bowser)-Unbelievable. You never cease to amaze me.
13: Rookie-Believe it or not, I enjoyed our set. I didn't mind the laser camping at all. it made me think about how my friends think when they fight me. GG's, and I wish to play you again soon.
13: Eazy-Gordo.
17: Kai-I wanted to play you. I don't know why, though.
25: Doom-For some reason, every tourney I go to, I enjoy your company more and more.
25: .Com-Wet Dooken.
33: King Toon-I let you down in our last team match, and I apologize for that. We could've done better.
33: TUSM-Alright, TUSM. What now?
33: Ebo-thank you SO ****ing much for the car ride. And the Banana Shake.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Lol @ dm

--

This is what will happen if you main the following characters:

S Tier

Meta Knight - Everyone will hate you but NJ
Snake - People trash talk you
Wario - People trash talk you
Falco - People trash talk you
Diddy Kong - People trash talk you
King Dedede - People trash talk you

A Tier

Marth - People will trash talk you
Mr. Game & Watch - People will trash talk you
Pikachu - People trash talk you
Olimar - People trash talk you
Ice Climbers - People trash talk you
R.O.B. - People trash talk you
Kirby - People trash talk you

B Tier

Lucario - People sort of respect you
Zero Suit Samus - People sort of respect you
Toon Link - People sort of respect you
Pit - People sort of respect you
Donkey Kong - People sort of respect you

C Tier

Peach - People respect you
Luigi - People respect you
Fox - People respect you
Wolf - People respect you
Sonic - People respect you
Sheik - People respect you

D Tier

Bowser - People love you
Zelda - People respect you
Pokémon Trainer - People respect you
Ike - People respect you

E Tier

Lucas - People respect you
Mario - People respect you
Ness - People respect you
Yoshi - People respect you
Samus - People respect you

F Tier

Jigglypuff - People ****ING hate you
Captain Falcon - People think you're awesome
Link - People are confused
Ganondorf - People tell you to switch mains
Pika gets trash talk??? :confused:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
25: Camalange - potential team for low tiers in near future? Your sonic is much better then I thought and I'm glad I got to play it.

Likewise about your Bowser bro, **** was too good. I need a new strategy, OoS UpB just ***** spindashes so hard xD I'll take you up on that teams offer sometime.

--

I find it humorous that I placed better than half of the attendants but I dropped out early -_-'

sigh...maybe next time my full power won't be hindered by scheduling and ride situations xD

:093:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme, good stuff in low tier teams, and I hope you'd want to team for that again. We have a good team going there.
I'd do it again. But, I also like teaming with Doom, so it might not be the next time I see you.

and rhyme theres no way she had a boyfriend
did you see the guys she was chilling with
they looked mad young
and it seemed like she was there with her brother or some ****

either way too hot
Lol. Maybe she likes it when little ****s hit on her like they stand a chance. ^^

Eazy, Rookie, Diem, Inui( he's gunna be the tank, and DEF malcom!

vs any other smashers in a trash talk mm?

Doom get your team together girl.
I can't trash talk, but I will volunteer to be one of the people playing in one of these matches. Either way, this commentary should DEFINITELY be recorded.

Rhyme- awesome guy. thanks for rooting for me. =)
Thanks for being awesome. : )

You could have just, you know, attemtped to have some kind of a conversation with her if you wanted to get her that bad. xd
^This. No social awkwardness johns allowed.

I've never talked about Tiff when you were playing
What makes you so sure that something else you've said didn't strike a different nerve in a different person?

Rhyme - Samus too good, definitely my favorite samus, AND WE STILL NEED TO PLAY!!!
Fool! I tried getting you to play but you walked away. Whatever. Next time.

Is that what this community is about? Forcing everyone to become a douchebag?

What ever happened to friends and respectable competition?
There's plenty of friends and respectable competition to go around. Nobody gets trash talked unless (s)he deserves it for some reason or another. I'm not saying that trash talk is right, but there has to be a reason that Puff doesn't have supporters as Spammer does.

you clearly don't know him at all if you haven't heard him brag in person and broadcast his arrogance...
He wouldn't be as outward with his arrogance if people stopped reacting to it. But then again, I may feel differently than you because I find his arrogance funny.

But now, here you are attacking me, even though I stuck up for the kid, human pantry.
I don't know the whole story, and you have the right to feel hurt, but he probably didn't deserve all of this.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Wow good **** DIEM some of these people are extremely ****ing stupid they act like its bad to be ****ing 16-25 and still play smash stupid *** *****es it doesent make sense. They expect people to be like 10-13 years old only playing smash the whole community would be garbage

4nace

Smash Ace
Put a star next to my name in low tier singles since I never actually played Vex! Heh, just kidding, i probably would've gotten stomped anyway. Also Bizkit's C.Falc is sexy.

But the tournament was pretty fun, I had to leave before regular singles and doubles so I missed out playing the majority of the people there. Good stuff by M2K though, congrats on thoroughly dominating your last tournament in jersey.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Wow good **** DIEM some of these people are extremely ****ing stupid they act like its bad to be ****ing 16-25 and still play smash stupid *** *****es it doesent make sense. They expect people to be like 10-13 years old only playing smash the whole community would be garbage
Shut
The
Up

Seriously.

daisho

Smash Lord
DM literally just mentally destroyed that person... I would not be surprised if hes crying right now and taking vows never to go onto smashboards ever again.

Ksizzle must have about 100 posts just telling kingz to shut up... i wonder if he even understands anymore.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
every single ****ing post seriously..
Your still ****ing posting like that!? holy ****!

This isnt the way an 11 yr old should be talking to people. and actually live up to ur money matchs and actually be better than dapuffster when u wanna team with good people.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
This isnt the way an 11 yr old should be talking to people. and actually live up to ur money matchs and actually be better than dapuffster when u wanna team with good people.
He didn't have the money. There really wasn't anything he could do about that.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Not unemployed. I like how you make **** up.

I'm important. The more you unimportant people keep **** talking us superkids, the more people dislike you. you're hated. even people who you think are your friends hate you.

You're hideous. You're bodytype is the reason other countries hate america. slob. Your face is the reason people make clearasil commercials. gross.

Inui does talk **** irl. and so do I. However, you're taking your **** too far. From this point, you're done going to tournaments. You're constantly attack people who are nice to you and I'm done with it. I will make sure you never enter a tournament in tri-state again. Don't show up. You may think I don't have that kind of power, but you'd be **** wrong, you ****ing mess. Be a gambler. If you try to start ****, I'll call the cops, and have you removed from the venue to make sure you're gone. I'm done with you.

Who brags about having a 1992 nissan? loser. Your car is uglier than you are. btw, I have a newer car, and it's way sexy. if you came near it, you might melt.

The biggest communal problem is no name ****ing losers like you, coming into results threads to a tournaments they didn't go to, and **** talking people. Is your life such a horrible awful piece of **** that you need to trifle in the affairs of other's to such an extent? I let all your bull**** go before because I pitied you, lunchbox. I felt bad that you would show up and everyone would hate you. It made my heart sad. But now, here you are attacking me, even though I stuck up for the kid, human pantry. You have nothing good to say ever, and to most of the community, you're less than an afterthought. See, you can't be an afterthought if we never think of you.

Disappear, you disgusting loser. We all hate you and wish you were dead.

____

also: @darkpeach: I'm just messin with ya, man. Take it easy ^_~
wow........ I literally creamed my pants after I saw this, those are some severe **** jeans you got diem, I feel bad for making fun of you on aib chat now :urg:

I'm sigging the part where you said " your face is the reason people make clearasil commercials, gross"

LMFAOOOOOO!

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
To my doubles partner, ART:

Nice meeting you there, you were a really cool dude. Sorry I had to leave early but I couldn't find you. Hope to see you again soon.

When did this tourny end?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Really fun tournament lol. Just need to learn to get more sleep before a NJ tourney hehe. I WAS THE GUY WITH THE SUPER SEXY PILLOW. GET AT ME. FATAL BORROWING MY PILLOW, TOO SEXY! But yeah me tired = not best mood. I saw a lot of people I needed to say hi to... but didn't get the chance :( Not much socialization. PLUS I didn't sleep as much as I wanted to at the tourney, because I assume I was gonna get a good amount of friendlies in but didn't. At the corner I was like "***** IM NEXT" but then *****es like "NO ME". :(

I'll prove to you guys at Viridian just how good I really am (GIVE ME THE LOWEST SEED SO I GET M2K ROUND 1. ***** I'LL WIN). No more fudgin' around :D Oh and I GOT HOME AT 12:30 PM. U CAN'T BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, I STOLE ONE OF MEW2KING'S BBQ WINGS AT A DINER. I DESERVE TO BE WORSHIPPED

SHOUTOUTS!!!! THEY'RE SHORT

1: Mew2King - lmao you ***** me. you're too good gl with everything and ****.
2: Atomsk - <3
5: Fatal - I love watching your Snake fatal. Good **** again.
5: Snakeee - **** Shiek :laugh:
9: Vex - Love your Bowser
9: Inui - Trash talk at its finest
9: Keitaro - YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET AT MA (Mass pun) FALCO!!!!!!!!!
9: Bizkit - KEVIN! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD **** DOOD. But you're **** lucky I couldn't enter Low Tier singles. I WOULD HAVE 3 STOCKED SNAAKE SON :laugh: YOUR FALCON < ME!!!!!!!!!!!
13: Dark.Pch - I loved how hyped you were at this tourney. I wanted a good hello but... :(
13: Rookie - YOU'RE ****ING GANGSTER LMAO. YOU *****ES GET AT THIS DRUG DEALER
13: Eazy - ****. THAT WAS THE CLOSEST I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! Castle Seige too good, I thought I had it when I spiked you on the ground just as the stage was transforming back to 1st stage. Amazing set, I regret not playing on the recorded TV now.
17: Cable - Our set was great too, but my SD against Kirby ticked me off. Like, I hate when this happens to me. It's been happening a lot lately (looks at Bizkit). 243% <_< That's how pissed I was. Despite that, gg's man and good **** against M2K.
17: Bleachigo -
ME said:
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET AT MA (Mass pun) FALCO!!!!!!!!!
17: Kid -
ME AGAIN said:
ME said:
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET AT MA (Mass pun) FALCO!!!!!!!!!
17: Zucco - I wanted to play your Lucario and show I'M BETTER THAN EVERY FALCO EVER LIVED SON
17: dmbrandon - KICK INUI OUT. DO IT LOLOLOL
25: Allied - I KNOW I CANT KILL SHUT UP <3
25: .Com - N!GGA TOO LOUD
33: Ebo - lol @ you taking my friendly spots all the time hahaha
49: Steel2nd - Wanted to say hi to you too. I GOT MY CONTROLLER SIGNED BY ZMT GET AT ME
49: Pierce - Another Marth I wanted to fight :D
65: Xaoz - COWS. GRASS IN YOUR HAIR SON. Fun being in the same car as you :D

Emmy - Many thanks for the ride. We should all get together again for Viridian (SHORTER CAR TRIP FTW)
Naucitos - You're so amazing lol. I knew being in the same car as you would have been ****. GET BETTER POKEMON! GET ***** BY ELITE4!

I'll show you guys at Viridian my true potential.

Allied

Smash Master
bloodcross i already said if you can control your anger you would be a top falco of the coast

good ****

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if you wanted a hello, could have asked >___>

Bloodcross, words of advice. I don't think you would wanna make bold posts and statements like that in this thread.

Also no johns dude on the sleep :p I got three hours of sleep and survived playing for meta knights in a row as PEACH. No johns!

clowsui

Smash Legend
bloodcross keitaro kid bleachigo:

please give me advice so that i am not destroyed by m2k when he comes to ohio

my time is running short...soon he will **** all our brackets and steal our monies

although we have hope, i don't know if we can count on it...

help me...teach me the ways...to defeat m2k with falco

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
if you wanted a hello, could have asked >___>

Bloodcross, words of advice. I don't think you would wanna make bold posts and statements like that in this thread.

Also no johns dude on the sleep :p I got three hours of sleep and survived playing for meta knights in a row as PEACH. No johns!
I am a top Falco. Nothing wrong with trying to boost my confidence (if that's what my bold statements were correct me if I'm wrong). I never said my losses were because of my lack of sleep. But if I got more sleep I would be a lot more hyped, you know? Dont hate me :(

bloodcross keitaro kid bleachigo:

please give me advice so that i am not destroyed by m2k when he comes to ohio

my time is running short...soon he will **** all our brackets and steal our monies

although we have hope, i don't know if we can count on it...

help me...teach me the ways...to defeat m2k with falco
Sorry but we can't LOL. m2k too goot. But, he air camps the majority of stocks (when in chain grab range). Lazer camp lol, and when he air camps just trade hits with Bair. Be a bad *** lol.

Bleachigo and Keitaro. Sorry
WRONG

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
You motherphuckers need to man the phuck up....Diem pretty much said what I'd have said.

Oh and it's funny, Wes could pretty much say "who the phuck are ALL of you" :laugh:

Top Bottom