• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Once again. If you bother me as bad as you did at this event I'm gonna hurt you. I'm not even kidding. There are certaint things you don't say.

*Takes the infraction points like a man XD*
Okay, so I'll make it a point NOT to make stupid jokes at you. Maybe you should heed your own advice and be a little more respectful to other players during their matches as well. Don't do things that you can't handle done back to you. I'm sorry if that particular comment struck a nerve. Although I can't actually see how it did, given the complete lack of seriousness behind it, I realize that everyone's different and can be bothered by different things.

So yes, I apologize.

Allied

Smash Master
You could have just, you know, attemtped to have some kind of a conversation with her if you wanted to get her that bad. xd
Dood she was with little children the whole time and then she left early >.>

+ i'm extremely deathly shy to new people

Max Ketchum

And if you would, I wouldn't care. At least, not to the point where I'd want to physically harm you.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
kingz no offense and anything and i know your having fun

but stfu leave atomsk alone u dont know the situation

anyone get info on that hot girl?

aim?
myspace?
phone number :3?
^^ duh i got all 3... and okay about atomsk and doom

Max Ketchum

Did you forget the part where we are two different people...
Okay, so I'll make it a point NOT to make stupid jokes at you. Maybe you should heed your own advice and be a little more respectful to other players during their matches as well. Don't do things that you can't handle done back to you. I'm sorry if that particular comment struck a nerve. Although I can't actually see how it did, given the complete lack of seriousness behind it, I realize that everyone's different and can be bothered by different things.

So yes, I apologize.
Yup. Totally forgot.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I didn't throw my controller down because I lost to Shadow. Shadow had nothing to do with it. It was Doom, you, and whoever else started trash talking my jigglypuff like you were Metaknight haters who were talking **** about a metaknight who was planking really hard. And then listening to you guys when I switched to Lucas was unbearable.
At least shadow had the ****ing balls to come to me and tell me that he was sorry about doom and the others trash talking me, and shadow didn't even do anything wrong!

This is New Jersey, we laugh when we see a Metaknight camp a player for 8 minutes. But we hate it when a Jigglypuff trys to win by sharking on Delfino.

Seriously Kai, your an even bigger douchebag than Doom is. You hate everything I do just because you want to.

In fact I'd say Kai is the MAIN REASON why I'm quitting.
Be a douchebag back.

These people in this community might seem cocky, but inside they are just nerds watching anime that are unemployed at the age of 23 (yes you brandon). Also most of those kids trash talking they are like 16, just ego back even if you lose, these kids feel like **** when you do it. Or ego is a subtle matter like I do to Dave and Kai.

The real big problem with this community is there is not enough trash talking, instead you have kids that think they are good (Inui) but never say a word in real life and it makes it very uninteresting.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

1: Mew2King - What is there to say other then the fact that your the best player in the country.
2: Atomsk - Taking games off M2K with your new IC's? toooo good, <3
3: Shadow - SHADOWZ, good stuff at no maps, fun hanging out with you. We still need to play!
4: Ksizzle - Hug the Panda more in the future.
5: Fatal - My favorite snake!
5: Snakeee - Close matches ;) I want a rematch in the future.
7: Seph - Good set, I'm alittle mad at myself that I lost the set, but good stuff stepping up your game from game 2 to 3.
7: Xzax - BEAT DM, TOOOO GOOD.
9: Vex - BOWSER RAWRAWRAWR, I did this for bowser, I enjoy the character.
9: Inui - Get over snake please lol
9: Keitaro - KEITARO TIME!!!
13: bschung - fun set, do not feel bad at all for losing to bowser, its my favorite matchup in the game, literally.
13: Dark.Pch - Good **** stepping your game up with peach, also love your new attitude.
13: Rookie - ROOKIE, we will definitely play in the near future, if its the first thing I have to do at a tournament so be it.
13: Eazy - I didn't get to talk to you much sadly :/
17: Cable - Probably the best set that happened at this tournament, best Bowser vs best DK, it was an amazing set, ggs :)
17: Kai - I really am sorry I could not give you a better set in low tiers, and don't feel bad about the way you beat me, thats what happening when somebody does the exact pattern, although I wouldn't do this fully awake, good stuff Kai, <3
17: dmbrandon - <3, good **** losing to xzax though, we still need to play so I can **** you with Bowser :)
25: DaPuffster - Don't take stuff so seriousily, just ignore it and come talk to me about it if you want, I understand the trash talking got alittle out of hand though :/ Good set btw.
25: Rhyme - Samus too good, definitely my favorite samus, AND WE STILL NEED TO PLAY!!!
25: Doom - Sometimes I like talking to you, other times not. Good stuff in low tiers vs me, but I think I figured out your PT second match, good **** first match though.
25: Allied - Your officially in no maps!
25: Camalange - potential team for low tiers in near future? Your sonic is much better then I thought and I'm glad I got to play it.
25: .Com - .COM MAH BOI, fun hanging out, sorry about your controller but you can hang on to my other 1 for now
25: NJz2Raw - good set, get more active and don't worry about it, I know your good, its just you don't understand Bowser
33: Que - good set, get more active and don't worry about it, I know your good, its just you don't understand Bowser
33: King Toon - Best toon link in PA easily, keep traveling dude, you have potential
33: Litez - I'm glad you went to another tournament, keep traveling with your brother. Enjoyed talking to you like always.
33: TUSM - TUSM, <3
33: JG Wentworth - <3 JG, also when will me vs Cable be uploaded, such an awesome set.
33: Phillyrider - Good **** stepping it up son, I'm glad you did what you did, your making a breakthrough from being really aggressive to camping very smart, aka you vs Rhyme.
33: Blue - BEST SONIC IN THE NATION? No but seriousily good stuff blue, don't lose to my ganon again though :)
49: Steel2nd (dropped out) - I'm sorry you didn't feel well :/
49: Shippo - GET MORE ACTIVE D:, nice talking to you.
49: Pierce (dropped out) - Your way to amazing, dropping out to help the tournament run is awesome, <3
49: Lawz - Most epic link ever!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Be a douchebag back.

These people in this community might seem cocky, but inside they are just nerds watching anime that are unemployed at the age of 23 (yes you brandon). Also most of those kids trash talking they are like 16, just ego back even if you lose, these kids feel like **** when you do it. Or ego is a subtle matter like I do to Dave and Kai.

The real big problem with this community is there is not enough trash talking, instead you have kids that think they are good (Inui) but never say a word in real life and it makes it very uninteresting.
this statement could not be more untrue.
you're a moron, sir.
you're even wrong about inui, you clearly don't know him at all if you haven't heard him brag in person and broadcast his arrogance...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I kinda found it funny how I was not getting trashed talked at this. Really by inui and other NJ players. I was expecting it. Though Xzax and DM did come to me talking **** about Peach to me in my face and all. That was annoying. Main reason I don't like high tier players much. I don't care if you play one, But because you play one, you have a big ego and alot of mouth. But I bet if they were not playing "not so great characters" they not have that mouth, right DM.

I'm Glad DM talked **** about me and Peach. Cause he got out placed by one and a bowser with Meta. Fool.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Is that what this community is about? Forcing everyone to become a douchebag?

What ever happened to friends and respectable competition?
That ended when the wave of new Brawl players came.

That era is over.

k shado

Also don't blame me, you guys obviously did something to upset Puffster to the point of quiting.

this statement could not be more untrue.
you're a moron, sir.
you're even wrong about inui, you clearly don't know him at all if you haven't heard him brag in person and broadcast his arrogance...
And yes I have seen Inui treat spectators like ****, acts like Julius Caesar, at Airman treating spectators I brought with disrespect.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I kinda found it funny how I was not getting trashed talked at this. Really by inui and other NJ players. I was expecting it. Though Xzax and DM did come to me talking **** about Peach to me in my face and all. That was annoying. Main reason I don't like high tier players much. I don't care if you play one, But because you play one, you have a big ego and alot of mouth. But I bet if they were not playing "not so great characters" they not have that mouth, right DM.

I'm Glad DM talked **** about me and me. Cause he got out placed by one and a bowser with Meta. Fool.
Next time I see you, you'll be hearing **** talking about my falcon :) jkjk but hope to see you soon :)

Allied

Smash Master

That era is over.

k shado

Also don't blame me, you guys obviously did something to upset Puffster to the point of quiting.
since when did you care if i recall isn't puffster a f*g anyway

your a fool

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I kinda found it funny how I was not getting trashed talked at this. Really by inui and other NJ players. I was expecting it.
It's hard to trash talk somebody for no reason, considering you were chill the whole time and you play peach, how could somebody trash talk you.

I'm Glad DM talked **** about me and me. Cause he got out placed by one and a bowser with Meta. Fool.
Too good!

M@v

Subarashii!
So dapuffster is quitting because he got airplanked again? :confused: enlighten me on what happened somone.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Actually I've realized you were a joke ever since I first played you. I just thought it was funny to humor it. You don't act arrogant in person anyway, you just get depressed about losses. I know you don't think you're good and you act like it so that it frustrates people like myself. I'm not sure how many times I can mention it but once more wouldn't hurt, people's abilities to play a video game do not impress me :laugh:.

Actually, most of the older players of the community DO work. My family owns a business, and I work outside of the family as well. Inui works at UPS, and pride is a italian teacher to name a few. Think what you want though.

Inui says what he thinks all the time. As do many. You were very frustrated with me for giving you a hard time at hyper's event that you left. You can make blind assumptions all you want, I just don't see what good it does you.:confused:

dmbrandon

Smash Master

Not unemployed. I like how you make **** up.

I'm important. The more you unimportant people keep **** talking us superkids, the more people dislike you. you're hated. even people who you think are your friends hate you.

You're hideous. You're bodytype is the reason other countries hate america. slob. Your face is the reason people make clearasil commercials. gross.

Inui does talk **** irl. and so do I. However, you're taking your **** too far. From this point, you're done going to tournaments. You're constantly attack people who are nice to you and I'm done with it. I will make sure you never enter a tournament in tri-state again. Don't show up. You may think I don't have that kind of power, but you'd be **** wrong, you ****ing mess. Be a gambler. If you try to start ****, I'll call the cops, and have you removed from the venue to make sure you're gone. I'm done with you.

Who brags about having a 1992 nissan? loser. Your car is uglier than you are. btw, I have a newer car, and it's way sexy. if you came near it, you might melt.

The biggest communal problem is no name ****ing losers like you, coming into results threads to a tournaments they didn't go to, and **** talking people. Is your life such a horrible awful piece of **** that you need to trifle in the affairs of other's to such an extent? I let all your bull**** go before because I pitied you, lunchbox. I felt bad that you would show up and everyone would hate you. It made my heart sad. But now, here you are attacking me, even though I stuck up for the kid, human pantry. You have nothing good to say ever, and to most of the community, you're less than an afterthought. See, you can't be an afterthought if we never think of you.

Disappear, you disgusting loser. We all hate you and wish you were dead.

____

also: @darkpeach: I'm just messin with ya, man. Take it easy ^_~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Next time I see you, you'll be hearing **** talking about my falcon :) jkjk but hope to see you soon :)
I can't wait ;)

It's hard to trash talk somebody for no reason, considering you were chill the whole time and you play peach, how could somebody trash talk you.

Too good!
Because people see the emo Dark.Pch and thinks he has not changed, so soon as they see or hear my name it begins. And since I play Peach and they play high tiers, people have mouths. Only thing I say now is Pick Peach and do better than I do against the people I play. Also now I'll also say pick bowser and do better than vex. What is this? you can't do it. can't get half the spots in tournies we get? Ok then sir, you suck.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

That era is over.

k shado

And yes I have seen Inui treat spectators like ****, acts like Julius Caesar, at Airman treating spectators I brought with disrespect.
... your the stupidest person i've seen fact. I think this community is fine there are alot of cool ppeople

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman

I'm important. The more you unimportant people keep **** talking us superkids, the more people dislike you. you're hated. even people who you think are your friends hate you.

You're hideous. You're bodytype is the reason other countries hate america. slob. Your face is the reason people make clearasil commercials. gross.

Inui does talk **** irl. and so do I. However, you're taking your **** too far. From this point, you're done going to tournaments. You're constantly attack people who are nice to you and I'm done with it. I will make sure you never enter a tournament in tri-state again. Don't show up. You may think I don't have that kind of power, but you'd be **** wrong, you ****ing mess. Be a gambler. If you try to start ****, I'll call the cops, and have you removed from the venue to make sure you're gone. I'm done with you.

Who brags about having a 1992 nissan? loser. Your car is uglier than you are. btw, I have a newer car, and it's way sexy. if you came near it, you might melt.

The biggest communal problem is no name ****ing losers like you, coming into results threads to a tournaments they didn't go to, and **** talking people. Is your life such a horrible awful piece of **** that you need to trifle in the affairs of other's to such an extent? I let all your bull**** go before because I pitied you, lunchbox. I felt bad that you would show up and everyone would hate you. It made my heart sad. But now, here you are attacking me, even though I stuck up for the kid, human pantry. You have nothing good to say ever, and to most of the community, you're less than an afterthought. See, you can't be an afterthought if we never think of you.

____

Somebody just got the hot dickings!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

____

Diem gettin offf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Because people see the emo Dark.Pch and thinks he has not changed, so soon as they see or hear my name it begins. And since I play Peach and they play high tiers, people have mouths. Only thing I say now is Pick Peach and do better than I do against the people I play. Also now I'll also say pick bowser and do better than vex. What is this? you can't do it. can't get half the spots in tournies we get? Ok then sir, you suck.
Actually, I've disliked your rants in the past on results, but didn't think hanging out with you was bad when we all went to get food. Despite the "hey you" -_- :laugh:

Top Bottom