• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Bleachigo: I live next to this mofo... and since he beat DM i owe him street fighter 3rd strike ahhh I love this legendariness no homo...

easy: I WILL make my pit amazing as **** and come back to win =P

Pierce: the master of suspense when it comes to wondering how far you'll get in singles then dropping out... that's like a movie plot right there...

Kai: I still want to see that money match with you and bleachigo happen haha

Los3r: I don't know what your smashboards tag is but i saw this as your brawl tag and your Toon Link is pretty **** good

Inui: hosted a great tourney except for the lateness in singles, and the whole fact with people crying... Next time, kick them out, if they can't handle that **** then get the **** out, and as for the drop outs? yeah make no refunds for that...

IKon: kept borrowing my control...

Dark Peach: cool *** mother****er I look forward to facing you one day

DM Brandon: looked like Matt Bellamy from Muse... lulz but srsly, chill guy

Litez: easy's little brother right? yeah learn that grenade stripping... It WORKSSSSSS

Everyone: Who the **** is ophelia and why does EVERYONE hate him??? srsly...

All in all though I have to say for my first tourney in a year this was good tourney again, except for how late singles started and all... you guys should get like a ****ing megaphone to call out names cause poor pierce probably has like disintegrated wind pipes... Or just get .com lulz but yeah... good ****, can't wait to go to the next one

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
don't quote me on this but I think the maximum height for a sig is around 125 pixels. I say 125 because even my sig gets very slightly cut off at the end and its height is 130 pixels.

edit: you edited your post, making this pointless!
Yea I know, I was asking him because I resized his sig so the bottom of his name didn't get cut off. And lol at you getting ***** by my edit <3

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Rhyme horrible arguement. Keitaro has lost 2 cable falco vs dk and he is the exact falco being compared lol

Also, even if he did go dk, he could simply have a lack of dk experience. Which brings in the fact that making a claim about being "the best anything" is never handeled the correct way. We see keit and bleachigo play, but from what we know, bleachigo gets ***** by pierces mario and keit gets ***** by jigglypuffs. They both sound pretty bad...I'm sure someone could make a random arguement claiming its impossible for them 2 be better than their fav falco whom they've never seen lose such funny looking matches. lol:)

Also, if watching bloodcross vs me..last match was the proof that he isn't good enough, than you must have never watched either of the other 2 fight me, albeit bleachigo does a tad better than keitaro.

You just went about that arguement in the wrong way, I don't know why im arguing, just bored lol Keitaro is a better player than both of the other 2 imo, n happens 2 use falco, n thus is a better falco because he wins more.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
People act like i dont expect it.... and i forgot to tell daisho thats hes a idiot obv i see ksizzle telling to stfu im not just gonna stop posting because of this clown <3
You will forever be no one in this community. why dont you go hang out with ophelia? you guys seem perfect for each other.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kelvin's flexing his troll muscles that's all lol.

Edit: But I'm movin' on with mine, Nick, is that your wife?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
It cuts like a kniiiiiiiffeeee when i tell you get a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiffee
Big brother to the rescue?

im sure it took you all day to come up with that one. maybe you were thinking about it in the tourney too when you were losing to jiggz. :psycho:

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
LOL sorry guys it wasnt ment towards anyone haha its a line from a song that just got in my head lololol sorry ksizzsle it looked like it was toward you :)

im not on anyones side

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea i just found out.

yes (2:52:42 AM): actually cuts like a knife to tell you to get a knife is lyrics to eminem's latest diss track
KelvinTooGood (2:53:21 AM): oh
KelvinTooGood (2:53:22 AM): lol
yes (2:53:38 AM): good song actually
yes (2:53:39 AM): but w/e

lol

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
It cuts like a kniiiiiiiffeeee when i tell you get a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiffee
Okay okay i got this.

yea i just found out.

yes (2:52:42 AM): actually cuts like a knife to tell you to get a knife is lyrics to eminem's latest diss track
KelvinTooGood (2:53:21 AM): oh
KelvinTooGood (2:53:22 AM): lol
yes (2:53:38 AM): good song actually
yes (2:53:39 AM): but w/e

lol
boiiiiiiiii why you so obsessed with me? Its clear that you upset with me....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpiwPXkbVc mariah carey got this.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Whoa whoa whoa lets get something straight its not an eminem vid its mariah carey and i only posted it because your trolling me on every post and somebody brought up eminem and his new diss and it kinda fit in the moment and clearly alot of people who talk **** on the boards dont say it irl also clearly nobody thinks ur trolling is cool, funny etc etc. Plus you hate me for some random *** reason i dont even know. I think you thought i was just ur easiest target to troll. THink again ;)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Whoa whoa whoa lets get something straight its not an eminem vid its mariah carey and i only posted it because your trolling me on every post and somebody brought up eminem and his new diss and it kinda fit in the moment and clearly alot of people who talk **** on the boards dont say it irl also clearly nobody thinks ur trolling is cool, funny etc etc. Plus you hate me for some random *** reason i dont even know. I think you thought i was just ur easiest target to troll. THink again ;)
stop putting words in my mouth. i never said it was an eminem video and im not trolling. im saying something that u should be doing cuz no one here is man enough to say it themselves. shut the **** up. The way u post here makes it look like afro chimp is a cool person to talk to. your a loser. get over yourself.

Im going to sleep lol

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lmao so ur telling me what you have been saying on every single one of my posts isnt trolling..... Also man enough to say it to me? half the people in the community are like 5 years older then me im not gonna do anything. "not watch an eminem video and try to talk like him online" so you ment mirah carey there huh? seriously i think you need to stop commenting on every single thing i do unless ur getting paid or something.

cowtipper.. Mariah who did i say ***** nick i meant a liar too - most badass line by far.

EDIT: i cant wait till kai posts tommrow hes gonna saw some funny **** dissing us both

Zucco

Smash Master
Alright kelvin that was a pretty good job. 10 dollars should be good for today.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Atomsk, you shouldn't hit a player no matter what the case is.

"AND IM BLACK!"

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
mad ****ing lol and props to diem. he is the ****ing king of trash talk. id be ****ing crying right now jesus

he should do it to kingz just for another one, i mean SRSLY, A LUNCH BOX WTF? LMAOOOOOO.

kingz- you should really stop trash talking, ever since you were at like what? 20 posts, in like a month or 2, you've gotten like 400 posts saying absolutely random **** ever, never EVER trash talk on the internet with the cool kids unless you have the money, skill and results to back it up. your lucky your friend r3mix doesn't exactly trash talk either though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
what an epic tourny. i had a lot more fun then i usually do. but people should stop telling me i suck and so and so is better then me. that sht gets so depressing. like WTF i know.

too bad the tourny ran til like 4 - the reason this is cuz inui wants like 100 bucks from low tiers lmfao

i used to get really down about most people but now i really like a lot more smashers <3
my only shoutout goes to bizkit cuz i did this to NE second best snake rolmfao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYeu1LAUzJc

btw allied good sht in teams sorry im so bad in teams XDDD
colombia smash TOO DAM GOODZ.

xzax and me for best underage mks- we should team !

Top Bottom