• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

PRiDE

Smash Lord
What the hell. Why is everyone saying they miss my fat form!!! I am still the same annoying high pitched pride that I was before.... Just not a slob! Fat PRiDE was a mess. I couldn't ride on rides at Great Adventure. I couldn't fit on airplane seats without ripping my shorts. I couldn't sit in a student desk at work lmao.. Thinner PRiDE can do so much more! All I need to do now is get a hair cut, lose about 40 more pounds, and find a new Snakeeeee/JG to swoon over, hopefully a gay one this time.. OOoOOooOo

Oh and thanks Rhyme and Keitaro.

And Kai who mentioned that I do have a job lmao. I love ***** that ASSume.. see what I did there?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fatal, you have to get noticed on Smashboards as someone that can contribute a lot to important stuff back there. You can't just **** tournaments and get in that way. Good luck.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti...you're probably never getting in...because you do not contribute positively to the boards ever, you're immature, and you type like garbage... ~_~

Dark.Pch has a legit shot.
Only you would take that post seriously.

so ********.

EDIT : And how did HolyNightmare and Ally get in there they dont contribute SO I CAN TO

HA HA

iWiN

Anti - 1

SBR + Inui - 0

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Soon you will get into SBR

right after me

i got 7 reccomendations

you got 1.
You play high tiers. I play an underratted mid tier with a meta game that needs fixing and work. there be no need to focus more on high tiers.

I wanna try and fix her meta game and show people how beast she is and stop going on about how Peach can't do **** aginst high tiers, really when the play dirty.

This would not only improve her metagame. But the competitive play of this game too, for Peach would be seen different and be more of a struggle to deal with. So things about Peach in general would have to be though about. And her match-ups again as time goes.
--------------------------

make long story short, I'm here to do justice my character deserves. High tier game play does not need to be focused like that much anymore.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Only you would take that post seriously.

so ********.
Don't try to pretend you don't want to get into the SBR. You've been mentioning it for eons.

EDIT : And how did HolyNightmare and Ally get in there they dont contribute SO I CAN TO

HA HA

iWiN

Anti - 1

SBR + Inui - 0
They actually do contribute.

They are the best with their characters on the continent.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I only say it to Hylian to annoy him idk where else you hear me talk about wanting to get into that "private" room.

*some of you might know why i put private on quote.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I only say it to Hylian to annoy him idk where else you hear me talk about wanting to get into that "private" room.

*some of you might know why i put private on quote.
You have mentioned it so many times it's ridiculous, and not just to Hylian. You mention it in our regional boards.

Im the best lucario >.>
Lee Martin.

Dark.Pch you got 13th, at one tourny and that is your best placing in how long? Peach sucks.
It's more about who he beat and lost to.

He took me to last hit in game two of our set. He took Atomsk to last hit in both matches with him. He beat Doom and Bleachigo along the way. He would have placed higher if he didn't face people as hard as Atomsk and I. He lost to 2nd place in losers to get 13th.

Dark.Pch is good, dude.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You have mentioned it so many times it's ridiculous, and not just to Hylian. You mention it in our regional boards.

Lee Martin.

It's more about who he beat and lost to.

He took me to last hit in game two of our set. He took Atomsk to last hit in both matches with him. He beat Doom and Bleachigo along the way. He would have placed higher if he didn't face people as hard as Atomsk and I. He lost to 2nd place in losers to get 13th.

Dark.Pch is good, dude.
You mean the guy that dropped his character for toon link and marth and then used him again at hobo 17 was incredibly rusty and doesnt know if he should use him again? oh ok.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You mean the guy that dropped his character for toon link and marth and then used him again at hobo 17 was incredibly rusty and doesnt know if he should use him again? oh ok.
Lee Martin is still the best Lucario.

i don't have that kind of money to throw $100 down on a match, but if i get some money at the event i go to, i will gladly do it for $30 or so.
Accepted.

Viridian City?

It will have to be during doubles or before the tournament. I get all smashed out after events.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Inuwii you dont have proof of these claims so your argument is invalid, Fool.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inuwii you dont have proof of these claims so your argument is invalid, Fool.

Incorrect. Lee Martin has a gigantic list of incredible tournament accomplishments in singles and teams with Lucario and he's still capable of all of it. ksizzle has no such accomplishments beyond beating Mew2King in some friendlies and beating Anther. If his Lucario is so good, he should use Lucario on me so I can just win instead of losing to a Snake.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Too bad beating you in singles wouldn't be much of an accomplishment anyways. Step up your singles game, Fool.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kelvin will not beat me without Snake. I'm very good in singles. I just didn't care due to hating it a lot.

As soon as I'm over my Snake weakness, you will lose to me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Me? or Ksizzle? i definetly wouldn't lose to you even if you learn the matchup. I will know it better than you :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmao you probably do know one uses that annoying char in brawl.

i'll MM you though.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
On the topic of Kingz, since he's 11 we can probably complain to somebody that he's not 13 and he shouldn't be allowed to view the forums without a parent's permisson....

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ATTN : EVERYONE IF YOU DONT LiKE THE WAY KiNGZ POSTS PUT HIM ON YOUR IGNORE LIST, IT HELPS.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I come from competitive halo, if you talk **** to me I will only play better. =)
Quoted for the mad truth.

Oh and I love how DarkPeach sigs his own posts. you nerd. I don't care if I got out placed, ask anyone. I couldn't have been trying any less. I was there for teams, I wasn't gonna enter singles. I got free entry cause I ran low tier singles cause Inui was busy. Eat a ****. yumyum

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Quoted for the mad truth.

Oh and I love how DarkPeach sigs his own posts. you nerd. I don't care if I got out placed, ask anyone. I couldn't have been trying any less. I was there for teams, I wasn't gonna enter singles. I got free entry cause I ran low tier singles cause Inui was busy. Eat a ****. yumyum
YOU MAD?

you're just angry because you got made fun of by the man himself. he got you good, it was hilarious. don't even try to defend yourself!

Top Bottom