• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
lol too bad i'm not going to do it? I just said, I was going to do it. but the traveling, I just graduated from highschool and i'm preparing myself for college, once i'm done with that, i'll gladly meet you at some "MAJOR EVENT" and challenge you

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Sadly for you, Mew2King, myself, Azen, and NEO all have better Ikes than you actual Ike mains. Get wrecked. :)

You maining a character doesn't make you better with him. I practice Ike more than any other character by far and use him all the time in friendlies and MMs but I'll never risk tourny sets using such a terrible character. I don't limit myself to Ike. I use S tier so I can win.

Let me know when you take the best player in the world to game five last hit in Ike dittos after beating the best Bowser in the nation. ;) That's only the tip of the iceburg when it comes to what I've done with Ike.

Sure.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing these results. I check results for everything. I check every result thread posted here. I don't see Ikes beating Snakes. I see Snakes placing super high and Ikes either near the bottom or not there at all.

N-air also gets punished easily. Air dodges are even easier to punish. What the hell kind of noob Snakes are you talking about here? Just wait and punish any option Ike chooses. It's incredibly easy. I ***** Ryko's Ike 2-0 with Snake. It's sooooo easy because Snake wins by a lot. Wait for <insert Ike option> and just punish it with some gigantic move, grab, or dash attack.

Everyone knows how to fight Snake better than they know how to fight Ike. It's an experience thing. Once IC/Snake players know how to fight Ike...GG. It's over for Ike. He's limited and bad.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244304
9th out of 33 isn't exactly "the bottom". Whatever, play me at Viridian :).

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Inui get a car from NJ and go to this!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239788

It will be worth it just for the 100 dollar mm. ADHD is thinking about going but isn't sure he can get here.

Although I've never ran an event before, three established MW TOs will be assisting me and my co host.
*sigh* what brawl has taken us to. People should never underestimate anyone... I mean..Ren is the highest placing Ike in MW....

Just sayin'

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol too bad i'm not going to do it? I just said, I was going to do it. but the traveling, I just graduated from highschool and i'm preparing myself for college, once i'm done with that, i'll gladly meet you at some "MAJOR EVENT" and challenge you
I said you wouldn't do it based on you never traveling to anything.

Inui get a car from NJ and go to this!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239788

It will be worth it just for the 100 dollar mm. ADHD is thinking about going but isn't sure he can get here.

Although I've never ran an event before, three established MW TOs will be assisting me and my co host.
I have other plans. There is a big event in Jersey City that day.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244304
9th out of 33 isn't exactly "the bottom". Whatever, play me at Viridian :).
Got anything else? One random placing doesn't prove a lot, dude.

*sigh* what brawl has taken us to. People should never underestimate anyone... I mean..Ren is the highest placing Ike in MW....

Just sayin'
And...your point?

Think about this.

Mew2King is likely double or even triple Renegade's skill level and Mew2King is certainly better than me by at least 50%. I've been playing Mew2King for ages and ages (January 2006) and he has my habits memorized and knows how to fight me. Ike is a character Mew2King actually uses. Despite all this, I go almost even with him in Ike dittos.

Other Ikes...are not very scary to me. A pattern-reading, habit-destroying God like Mew2King is the only thing I fear...and it's still super close anyways.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
And...your point?

Think about this.

Mew2King is likely double or even triple Renegade's skill level and Mew2King is certainly better than me by at least 50%. I've been playing Mew2King for ages and ages (January 2006) and he has my habits memorized and knows how to fight me. Ike is a character Mew2King actually uses. Despite all this, I go almost even with him in Ike dittos.

Other Ikes...are not very scary to me. A pattern-reading, habit-destroying God like Mew2King is the only thing I fear...and it's still super close anyways.
Didn't slayn beat M2k in a ditto?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch you got 13th, at one tourny and that is your best placing in how long? Peach sucks.
I lost to Inui and atomsk. And on top of that I had to fight 4 metas in a row. So if Peach sucks for getting 13th then Inui and Atomsk much be freaking chumps. Let's see you go all Peach in tournaments and do better than me. You have no clue what it takes to do well with Peach and not using others characters for counterpick. For this simple fact, I'll say I am smarter than you are. And you can try to prove me wrong by using Peach in tournaments and not coward being a high tier/IC.

So I don't know why you are here talking crap. Just going out your way to say this just makes me better than you are, and I play a character that sucks and did this good for a change, so what that makes you? Loser.

Peach sucks.......

in Japan

Go to Japan and get Peach top tier :)
I'll start in the USA first. If I can do it here, than japan would be too hard I think.

Quoted for the mad truth.

Oh and I love how DarkPeach sigs his own posts. you nerd. I don't care if I got out placed, ask anyone. I couldn't have been trying any less. I was there for teams, I wasn't gonna enter singles. I got free entry cause I ran low tier singles cause Inui was busy. Eat a ****. yumyum
If being a nerd means pwning you for you talking ****, then I will gladly be a nerd. Next time don't talk **** or annoy me when you first see me and maybe I won't have too. And don't talk about you trying. After Bleachigo was putting work on you, you went all serious, I saw how you was playing, and he just was not having that. I was on three hours of sleep and dealt with 4 freaking metas in a row. For you annoying me, I will sig win. next time don't open your mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inui- thanks for the back up, but I am not gonna expect that excuse about if I did not play you or atomsk I would have place high. You may not think so and it is your opinion, but I think I had a shot to win against you 2. it was nearly anyones game. Just did not keep the flow in. I should have just beat you 2 and made it far. That's all I can for myself. Next time I'll try harder than I did and see what happens. I don't care who I fight or what character, I never take who I fight in bracket as an excuse for not placing high. I should have just step it up and won, even if I use Peach. Those games with you 2 guys was close. So I had a chance and blow it. So I take fault for getting 13th. There is always a next time, all I can say.

Peach is too good for this game. People just don't know it yet.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Ugh this is what I get for searching my name.

Inui you beat my ike 2-0 six months ago. If youre going to bring up random *** ancient matches I'd like to point out that I beat neo's ike around that time very early in the year. I only bring it up because you'd be the first to say that a match so long ago means absolutely nothing and I'd be the first to agree but you can't have it both ways. If you're going to bring up players whom I know are better than myself and then act like I can't hang I'll feel free to mention that I beat one of the elites on your list and I've been more than willing to play you for a while now. Note that I havent cared about my "rep" with ike in months and I still don't question my ability to hand you your *** in a ditto. I've done it to far better players than myself before and you sure as **** arent gonna be the one to stop me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Should i start MM'ing everyone as well? geeeez... well since MM's are being thrown around and shiz...

Vex - We have a scheduled MM
Anti - We can run one too

My gosh this thread is so entertaining :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Rematch MM Falcon vs Ganon. You ***** me even though I won last time, but never again!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I placed 9th out of 25, for my first tournament. I could find more, but I don't want to continue arguing with you, Inui.
You do realize nobody was there, right? Like...the only good players were the cash winners. It was a tournament of randoms. You only beat two people. You got lucky and had two byes.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Inui you beat my ike 2-0 six months ago. If youre going to bring up random *** ancient matches I'd like to point out that I beat neo's ike around that time very early in the year. I only bring it up because you'd be the first to say that a match so long ago means absolutely nothing and I'd be the first to agree but you can't have it both ways. If you're going to bring up players whom I know are better than myself and then act like I can't hang I'll feel free to mention that I beat one of the elites on your list and I've been more than willing to play you for a while now. Note that I havent cared about my "rep" with ike in months and I still don't question my ability to hand you your *** in a ditto. I've done it to far better players than myself before and you sure as **** arent gonna be the one to stop me.
Bring it.

Name your price.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I lost to Inui and atomsk. And on top of that I had to fight 4 metas in a row. So if Peach sucks for getting 13th then Inui and Atomsk much be freaking chumps. Let's see you go all Peach in tournaments and do better than me. You have no clue what it takes to do well with Peach and not using others characters for counterpick. For this simple fact, I'll say I am smarter than you are. And you can try to prove me wrong by using Peach in tournaments and not coward being a high tier/IC.

So I don't know why you are here talking crap. Just going out your way to say this just makes me better than you are, and I play a character that sucks and did this good for a change, so what that makes you? Loser.
Your poor.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
**** fuego 13th in teamss goodd lol
shoulda joined singles though thats were the real shxt is

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Bring it.

Name your price.
In all seriousness, if I win I get to crash for a night. If even a floor, it's worth far more than anything I could get monetarily at the moment.
If you win, I still get to crash but I'll hand you 20 bucks.

Before you question it, yes I'm dead serious. I'd be out in the morning.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
In all seriousness, if I win I get to crash for a night. If even a floor, it's worth far more than anything I could get monetarily at the moment.
If you win, I still get to crash but I'll hand you 20 bucks.

Before you question it, yes I'm dead serious. I'd be out in the morning.
I would house you anyways...

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
K then screw it. You free wednesday evening? I'm about 3 stops out from princeton junction on the trenton line anyway. We can MM initially for whatever, 10, 20, then I cna just continue to get some practice I definitely think I need.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
K then screw it. You free wednesday evening? I'm about 3 stops out from princeton junction on the trenton line anyway. We can MM initially for whatever, 10, 20, then I cna just continue to get some practice I definitely think I need.
Yes, I am. You don't have to MM me if you don't want to, but I'll do it. I don't want to risk taking money from you if you're spending a lot just to get here or don't have much to begin with.

We can get Atomsk and maybe Izumi and teh_spamerer over if you want.

I work every day. I like getting enough sleep before that. Just letting you know.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i read the last 5 pages and wtf has this results thread turned into.

WTF is an ike?? i saw inui beating ppls mains with low tiers with him and thats it.

what we need in this thread is more MD/VA

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Dark Peach takes this game so serious and he's still bad.

BTW, DP: if you don't place in the money, we tied. We both won 0$.

Although, you payed to enter, so I win. get raaaaaaaped.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Curse you Ike, Meta Knight of Low Tier >_<

lol

:093:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i wanna MM ike vs rob inui omgg lmfao

i made u quit marth at my very first tourny winning 2-0 with ROB. he should NOT be allowed to be anywhere but mid tier. i think hes such a garbz char that u might actually win that MM dude...

Top Bottom