• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Quoted for the mad truth.

Oh and I love how DarkPeach sigs his own posts. you nerd. I don't care if I got out placed, ask anyone. I couldn't have been trying any less. I was there for teams, I wasn't gonna enter singles. I got free entry cause I ran low tier singles cause Inui was busy. Eat a ****. yumyum

OBJECTION!

No johns, get outplaced by Peach and Bowser. :laugh:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
hahaha. nice.
just watched your match with cable. good **** ending it with the claw out of his up b! toooo good.
i can't believe you died at like 90 with BOWSER to dk's f smash. i didn't think that would kill..
DK scares me because he kills me early and dies late, this is something bowser isnt use to.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Me? or Ksizzle? i definetly wouldn't lose to you even if you learn the matchup. I will know it better than you :)
You will. I know Snake vs MK very well on your end. I know what Snake can do to MK and what's good against him. I just have to keep all of that in mind and stop getting so angry when I see Snake on the screen.

Inui- alright, sounds good. $30 it is.

HYPE!!!!
MK dittos. So fun.

Cannot wait to sig this in the upcoming months

oh and btw, you cant beat me without meta not anymore at least.
Snake vs Lucario MM?

...Ike vs Lucario MM?

Both for $5.

Zucco

Smash Master
I prefer not MMing crewmates and good friends... Maybe.

We are destined to meet in low tier tournaments, anyways. Both of us will probably only lose to each other with Jason gone.
My Ness will catch up to you guys soon enough. I gave Kai a pretty good fight on Saturday but I kinda got ***** by your Ike :ohwell:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Silly Inui i love how you think you can beat me in every event.

makes me sick.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
sure but why not ur snake vs my snake or mk and ur ike vs my snake or mk. dont talk about bad matchups either. Lucario gets ***** by ike and im still agreeing to it.
Lucario doesn't really lose to Ike, dude. Ike is gimpable, slow, and easy to combo for Lucario. You also have a projectile to camp. Lucario gets ***** if he rolls predictably or recovers stupidly.

I'm not MMing a Snake yeat.

I'll gladly do MK dittos. Name your price.

My Ness will catch up to you guys soon enough. I gave Kai a pretty good fight on Saturday but I kinda got ***** by your Ike :ohwell:
Good luck. I know you can do it.

Silly Inui i love how you think you can beat me in every event.

makes me sick.
Everything but normal singles right now, yup. I don't think it. I know it. You don't have low tiers and I'm better in teams.

Even though it sounds cocky, I do believe that it will be like this also with my bowser included. :)
True.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Ike vs Lucario is more or less 55/45, Lucario's favor. Ike pretty much beats Lucario on the ground, but Lucario's ground game is decent. Lucario's aerial game though is a different story. Lucario's aerial game is pretty good against Ike. The only thing that Ike can really do is retreating Fair. Nair doesn't come out faster than Lucario's Fair so it's not that reliable. Spacing for Lucario is crucial in order to win against Ike though, keeping the pressure on Ike with Aura Spheres and spaced Fsmashes. Once Ike gets in, Lucario's gonna get bashed pretty hard. Inui's right about rolling though, especially against an Ike. Ike's Aether is pretty easily gimped with Aura Spheres, but Aether also shuts out ExtremeSpeed pretty hard, too.

Tyrone Hernandez

Smash Cadet
I have low tiers didn't you see me place 2nd June 6th with Bowser + Ness

I got 3-0d by ninjalink in WF's

then 3-0 Jtails in LF's

Then in GF's i beat Ninjalink 1st set 3-2 then lost 2nd set 2-3

So yes i do have low tiers you clown.

EDIT : oh **** wrong account rofl

Inui

Banned via Warnings

then 3-0 Jtails in LF's

MM my Ike then. I've already beaten the best Bowser on the planet twice in low tiers and I always beat Zucco's Ness.

Or, at least come to my events, enter them, and prepare to get rocked by me, Vex, and Kai alllll daaaay. :bee:

I actually practice Ike a lot and have a lot of passion in low tiers. I took Mew2King to game five, last hit in Ike dittos. I can compete with the best in the world in low tiers because I have fun and care.

Allied

Smash Master

then 3-0 Jtails in LF's

ROFL anti too good =D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bowser is better than Ike against the good characters, but worse against the bad ones, so I can't really use Ike, who's my actual favourite character, in normal singles. He is wrecked by every S tier so badly. Bowser can fight them all but Ice Climbers either better or the same. =/

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Bowser is better than Ike against the good characters, but worse against the bad ones, so I can't really use Ike, who's my actual favourite character, in normal singles. He is wrecked by every S tier so badly. Bowser can fight them all but Ice Climbers either better or the same. =/
funny how that works huh? His only horrible matches that are viable in normal singles are MK, IC's, Diddy, and Olimar, but only IC's are practically unwinnible. Snake, MK, and DDD rock ike so hard just to name a few lol.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Ike vs Ice Climbers is 55:45 Ike's favor. Also, against Snake, Ike doesn't do that bad, Inui. Vex is right about MK/D3 though :(.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
funny how that works huh? His only horrible matches that are viable in normal singles are MK, IC's, Diddy, and Olimar, but only IC's are practically unwinnible. Snake, MK, and DDD rock ike so hard just to name a few lol.
Yup.

Ike vs Ice Climbers is 55:45 Ike's favor. Also, against Snake, Ike doesn't do that bad, Inui. Vex is right about MK/D3 though :(.
Ike doesn't actually win that match-up, imo. ICs players just need to learn to CG Ike without messing up and camp harder. ICs win. Ike does better than Bowser, though.

Snake destroys Ike. I'm tired of people thinking low tier characters can fight Snake. Ike can't approach Snake ever. Even a perfectly spaced f-air gets punished very easily.

Hey Inui..

Why do you have a female in your sig?
I almost always use girls in my signatures and avatars. I've been doing this forever at other places.

Example: http://s11.zetaboards.com/Fire_Emblem_Fusion/profile/88132/

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Yup.

Ike doesn't actually win that match-up, imo. ICs players just need to learn to CG Ike without messing up and camp harder. ICs win. Ike does better than Bowser, though.

Snake destroys Ike. I'm tired of people thinking low tier characters can fight Snake. Ike can't approach Snake ever. Even a perfectly spaced f-air gets punished very easily.
Explain why Ryo, a Florida Ike, is beating every Snake in Florida then. Bored, a Texas Ike, has also mentioned he did extremely well against UltimateRazer. The matchup's 55:45 or 60:40 Snake's favor. Ike's Fair isn't his only approach against Snake, in fact Fair is all honesty, one of Ike's horrible approaches against Snake. Nair/Short Hop Aerial dodges are much more favorable.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
............... if there is one person to say what ike does good against or bad against it would have to be silven/kirk/ryko or me...... NOT inui.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
............... if there is one person to say what ike does good against or bad against it would have to be silven/kirk/ryko or me...... NOT inui.
Sadly for you, Mew2King, myself, Azen, and NEO all have better Ikes than you actual Ike mains. Get wrecked. :)

You maining a character doesn't make you better with him. I practice Ike more than any other character by far and use him all the time in friendlies and MMs but I'll never risk tourny sets using such a terrible character. I don't limit myself to Ike. I use S tier so I can win.

Let me know when you take the best player in the world to game five last hit in Ike dittos after beating the best Bowser in the nation. ;) That's only the tip of the iceburg when it comes to what I've done with Ike.

Inui, falcon does well vs snake. $5 mm bo5
Sure.

Explain why Ryo, a Florida Ike, is beating every Snake in Florida then. Bored, a Texas Ike, has also mentioned he did extremely well against UltimateRazer. The matchup's 55:45 or 60:40 Snake's favor. Ike's Fair isn't his only approach against Snake, in fact Fair is all honesty, one of Ike's horrible approaches against Snake. Nair/Short Hop Aerial dodges are much more favorable.
Sorry, but I'm not seeing these results. I check results for everything. I check every result thread posted here. I don't see Ikes beating Snakes. I see Snakes placing super high and Ikes either near the bottom or not there at all.

N-air also gets punished easily. Air dodges are even easier to punish. What the hell kind of noob Snakes are you talking about here? Just wait and punish any option Ike chooses. It's incredibly easy. I ***** Ryko's Ike 2-0 with Snake. It's sooooo easy because Snake wins by a lot. Wait for <insert Ike option> and just punish it with some gigantic move, grab, or dash attack.

Everyone knows how to fight Snake better than they know how to fight Ike. It's an experience thing. Once IC/Snake players know how to fight Ike...GG. It's over for Ike. He's limited and bad.

Top Bottom