• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i wanna MM ike vs rob inui omgg lmfao

i made u quit marth at my very first tourny winning 2-0 with ROB. he should NOT be allowed to be anywhere but mid tier. i think hes such a garbz char that u might actually win that MM dude...
Ok, I'll win that. I also want that MK.

rofl, you didn't make me quit Marth. You were just a campy ROB and I was playing friendlies. ROB's gay and he beats Marth.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rob doesn't beat marth lol.
ROB and DK both beat Marth.

I'm tired of people like you and their myths.

NEO has been 2-0'd and 3-0'd by NinjaLink's ROB like 9 times for a reason.

Pierce and I both think ROB beats Marth. I trust myself and Pierce waaaaay more than you and crappy character boards.

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
mad ****ing lol and props to diem. he is the ****ing king of trash talk. id be ****ing crying right now jesus

he should do it to kingz just for another one, i mean SRSLY, A LUNCH BOX WTF? LMAOOOOOO.

kingz- you should really stop trash talking, ever since you were at like what? 20 posts, in like a month or 2, you've gotten like 400 posts saying absolutely random **** ever, never EVER trash talk on the internet with the cool kids unless you have the money, skill and results to back it up. your lucky your friend r3mix doesn't exactly trash talk either though.
Alrite now how the **** did i get into this. That was the most Random **** ever. honestly what do u mean by "lucky"?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Inui does make threads better.

Where else could we find someone of the same caliber and combo of obnoxious/cocky/hilariously not funny in RL/belligerent ?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just got an infraction for cleverly using images instead of words to say something.

From the same moderator that infracted me for saying "I'm not trusting your opinion because you're not a top player" to someone which got me banned for a few days.

:)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I just got an infraction for cleverly using images instead of words to say something.

From the same moderator that infracted me for saying "I'm not trusting your opinion because you're not a top player" to someone which got me banned for a few days.

:)
I think you were banned because you are Inui

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Oh noes! we're all turning into Monk!
like srsly, l got the habit of monks now, monk is a real preacher lol.

Kimchi please dont try and give up.
pretty much this

Should i start MM'ing everyone as well? geeeez... well since MM's are being thrown around and shiz...

Vex - We have a scheduled MM
Anti - We can run one too

My gosh this thread is so entertaining :laugh::laugh::laugh:
man you ugly beast, we're always talking in aim and we fight on wifi but never run into each other in a tourney =(

luigi v fox plz.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My Falco is garbz in teams. I use the metas!

Well, it character specific so yeah we should some time.
I call dibs first!!

Sorry I wasn't available on aim. Many smasher can tell you I suck with aim :p Let me know if you're going to Viridian. I'd love to team again for that.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Umm why is blue banned from future events? Was that a joke?

Dm, you were trying so stfu, you sd'd in both of your losing sets so i KNOW you were trying....duh.

Inui-Lmao so ifI beat Nl with marth...everyone is going to say marth wins. Is that the logic?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
lol I never went Lucas once in low tier singles, and only once in doubles. But this was great, always such a jovial atmosphere to bask in while waiting for matches. Shoutouts to...everyone. Everyone was amazing. :D

Oh, I'mma give a shoutout to PRiDE in particular, though. Supah Mario World ftw, apparently. A+++++++ would team with again

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i wanna MM ike vs rob inui omgg lmfao

i made u quit marth at my very first tourny winning 2-0 with ROB. he should NOT be allowed to be anywhere but mid tier. i think hes such a garbz char that u might actually win that MM dude...
>_> are you comparing rob and ike <_<;

I live in Ohio now. See you guys at SNES or next huge NJ tourney months from now I suppose

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Umm why is blue banned from future events? Was that a joke?
You know now, but for everyone else...

It's explained in the Enemy Controller crew thread.

Blue should be banned from the community period. Nobody should want him at anything. He's a liar and a thief. It's been proven.

Dm, you were trying so stfu, you sd'd in both of your losing sets so i KNOW you were trying....duh.
Maaaayyybeeee. He did seem kinda extra stupid...

Inui-Lmao so ifI beat Nl with marth...everyone is going to say marth wins. Is that the logic?
No.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Allied, i'm pretty sure that girl was jailbait. You're 17 though, right? So that works for you, actually.

This tournament ran late, but I had a good time. No complaints.

Top Bottom