• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea kingz people here like more intelligent posts. so do it. like common man go pract and get better instead of being werid.

what a falming thread. lmfao everyones just mad they didint get enough sleep and went home like at 5 am.
like me who is always sleepy and has red eyes. then ppl think im on crack or something rofl i swear its not my fault. what a tourny of upsets.

when did bleachigo and xzax step it up! so good now. minty what are u doing up so late noob u shoulda went to this!!. i dont notice a lota things so all this drama happened i didint see.

puff shoudlnt quit. why do ppl get mad at playing gay in brawl. why do they sht talk puff so much. its been a year now. we have 0 deaths cg, planking, rainbow cruise, ect and people STILL arnt used to the gay?

my placing was SOOO beat. this is the second time i placed 7th which is right outside money like at viridian.. i dont wanan enter for a while until i get good cuz thats so dumb i dont make money and i cant beat pros. sad panda is sad.

but going makes it worth it. like when ksizzle beats inui with snake and follows him around while inui wont even look at him saying DONT TALK TO ME. and sizzle is right there lmfao'ing

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
stop putting words in my mouth. i never said it was an eminem video and im not trolling. im saying something that u should be doing cuz no one here is man enough to say it themselves. shut the **** up. The way u post here makes it look like afro chimp is a cool person to talk to. your a loser. get over yourself.

Im going to sleep lol

LMAO AFRO CHIMP. that dude post on my aib all dai.

SERIOUSLY STOP POSTING RANDOM JUNK!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Holy sh*t, arguing on smash boards is like competing in the special olympics.

Its a good feeling at first, but in the end there's nothing gained and you feel special which is honestly not a good feeling Y_Y

Grow up guys, its just a game.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
mad ****ing lol and props to diem. he is the ****ing king of trash talk. id be ****ing crying right now jesus

he should do it to kingz just for another one, i mean SRSLY, A LUNCH BOX WTF? LMAOOOOOO.

kingz- you should really stop trash talking, ever since you were at like what? 20 posts, in like a month or 2, you've gotten like 400 posts saying absolutely random **** ever, never EVER trash talk on the internet with the cool kids unless you have the money, skill and results to back it up. your lucky your friend r3mix doesn't exactly trash talk either though.
.... Please give me a link or two where i have trash talked or quote it.

LMAO AFRO CHIMP. that dude post on my aib all dai.

SERIOUSLY STOP POSTING RANDOM JUNK!
.... Please give me a link to any "random junk" i've posted on this thread please. Stop coming here and sucking kelvins **** its not gonna get you any where moron.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL i just came to the realization that Doom ***** haha.

Good ****

If you can alter someones gameplay/attitude with words

your a professional.

So Fatal

Smash Master
wtf. all this trash talk is crazy. People talking **** to Diem? easily one of the coolest smashers. What did doom say to trevor that made him so mad? Am I the only one who notices that I am a Mass player who plays manny NJ/NY kids and DOESN'T get trashed talked? lolol O well, I love you all, even Kingz night mare

ANTi_

Smash Hero
We don't trash talk people who come from OOS because we don't know them that well or have anything against them.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
We know you, but you don't talk **** to us or rarely talk at all.

And theres no reason to trash talk you only if your a **** lol.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
=( No one left me a shout out cause I wasn't in singles. I think I am going to go hang myself! And it's all your fault!!!

Shut up Kai.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I left you a shoutout Pride, ya gotta read!

But seriously, I though Pierce was gonna **** with Mario. Did he start playing in brackets then forfeit or did he just quit altogether?

So Fatal

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure peirces mario lost to some random TL first or second round. Also, long time no see keitaro we played once at an esticle or something you ***** my new snake with ur falcs. I won on hannenbow, remmber that? lolz we should play again next time im in nj

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
kingz-night-mare. I have been seeing nothing but stupid post from you, and it's annoying as hell for people. Even to me and I don't talk to you. people always told me they don't like you and that you are annoying as hell. And now I see why.

I don't care if you are a lil kid. if you are gonna hang with the teens in a competitive game, then quit acting stupid. Enough with the stupid post. We are getting tired of it and tired of you in general. Cause believe me, you think it is all fun and games but people will get at you in tournaments and make you feel like ****. You know excatly what you are doing and how you are posting. Every post I see from you is stupid and ********. just spamming and somewhat trolling.

This is a shout thread and tired of having to miss some cause of you and your dumb post. Or pages dealing with you. I don't care what your age is. You gotta grow up sometime and take the truth and I'll be the one to do it if I have to. As of now you are an annoying lil kid I don't even wanna see or hear. Stop doing this **** on purpose to sound funny and get attention. I know kids your age that act more mature then you. I work at a school with them so I know. So end all this BS already. And if you choose to still act the same, then just don't bother posting. Read around the boards and learn how to get better at this game. Done.

NJ- Seriously, the hell you guys always fighting with each other one of the best states for smash and you guys wanna kill each other? Save that crap for other states, not your own kind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said what I had too. Now to the shoutouts again

Dark.Pch- Dude what happen man. You could have done better than this with Peach. you anger me man. Step it up of GTFO. Peach is too good for this mess.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
how do you fit in 4 events? for brawl even...
do you guys just have a crapload of set ups?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
=( No one left me a shout out cause I wasn't in singles. I think I am going to go hang myself! And it's all your fault!!!

Shut up Kai.
Ugh, I must admit it was somewhat disappointing looking at you as a normal person at the venue.....brought a tear to my eye:(. You actually were mentioned several times in this thread, look again if you did not see.

Kelvin- You know that theme park we're going to on wednesday? Kingz isn't allowed on over more than half the rides there. Please stop arguing with him, it looks sad tbh. Small babies are allowed a bit of leeway in their words imo.

Seph-You're a good player and everyone knows it. That spring moment is staying though, it was funny and you know it.

Fatal- You're too cool for any negative words.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme, Cable has alot of Falco practice and hes the best DK so....yeah :D

I've played Cable, and I've watched him play, so I know how good he is. My point was the match-up ratio, but that is apparently less valid than I thought it was. My bad.

He didn't use DK on me.

Kirby and Diddy

Fine I suck, get off my nuts
Whoops. Didn't have my facts right. -_-

I never said that you were bad. I actually commented to someone about how impressed I was at how well you were doing. All I said is that I don't think you're good enough. Take that how you will.

Rhyme horrible arguement. Keitaro has lost 2 cable falco vs dk and he is the exact falco being compared lol

Also, even if he did go dk, he could simply have a lack of dk experience. Which brings in the fact that making a claim about being "the best anything" is never handeled the correct way. We see keit and bleachigo play, but from what we know, bleachigo gets ***** by pierces mario and keit gets ***** by jigglypuffs. They both sound pretty bad...I'm sure someone could make a random arguement claiming its impossible for them 2 be better than their fav falco whom they've never seen lose such funny looking matches. lol:)

Also, if watching bloodcross vs me..last match was the proof that he isn't good enough, than you must have never watched either of the other 2 fight me, albeit bleachigo does a tad better than keitaro.

You just went about that arguement in the wrong way, I don't know why im arguing, just bored lol Keitaro is a better player than both of the other 2 imo, n happens 2 use falco, n thus is a better falco because he wins more.
Lol. Well, I already admitted that my argument is flawed, so your post may or may not apply. But, thank you for trying to clear things up. : )

alot of nj/nys know me!!! lol XD but I am too nice to everyone to be trash talked anyway <3
Looks like we may have found the anti trash talk method. >.>

What happened to Pierce in brackets?? Did he really drop out??
Yes, because he's awesome and wanted to help run the event.

I thought that I did. >.< In either case, you can't expect people to remember you when you're not as big and fluffy as you used to be. :3

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
1: Mew2King - I gotted you down to 2nd stock in melee with Falcon. Legendary!!
2: Atomsk - I am going to reach you one day. (Thanks for the support)
4: Ksizzle - Thanks for the training, we gotta do that some more.
7: Seph - COLOMBIAAAAAA
7: Xzax - 14 year olds are the best year olds.
9: Keitaro - Our set was sooo fun. We have to team again.
13: bschung - Good stuff, you really know the timing for the Gordo Combo.
13: Dark.Pch - Jesus you are mad cool. We gotta play some more.
13: Rookie - Fox? 13th!? Thats rookie.
13: Eazy - You need to teach me more about the Falco/Marth match-up, your prolly the only other Marth I fear in this state. (13 o' clock is real?)
17: Cable - We have to make that colombian crew.
17: Kai - Next time, ohhhhh. Just wait and see!! :)
17: Bleachigo - WOWOWOWOW, also try to find a ride who won't make you leave against important matches!!
17: Kid - Good stuff. We all need to practice some more.
17: Zucco - :) you are too cool.
17: dmbrandon - Glide Attack > Shuttle Loop. 110,000,000, > 111,000,000.
17: Blood+ - Shiet....you have one fast as Falco...I'm going to have to learn some thing from you next time we meet, please ask for me next time you come down here.
25: Doom - LMAO at winning them bugers yo!
25: Allied - You are cool, you are too cool. Like I had to say you are cool 3 times just so that you'd get n idea.
33: RJ - Thanks for the Lucario practice, could not have done it without you!!
33: iKon - You are better than this you are the Legendary Bleachigo's brother!!!! also your MK helped me beat Diems MK in the ditto. I ficking love you.
33: JG Wentworth - Sexy *** mofo...(I forgot to record some matche...>_>)
33: Blue - It's been so long! I finally beat you! Good to know you are doing good though.
49: RedX - I'm going to get you better.
49: Shippo - My bro accepts your MM, how much?
49: Pierce - Awww, I wanted you to **** with Mario...

I had mad fun, beat really good people and finally proved myself. Thanks to everyone here. And low-tiers is gay!! I wish I could've stayed to a bit later.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
This is Xzax for everyone who reads these shoutoutz.

1: Mew2King - Good luck in Ohio Jason you will be missed! Your the best in the world. you singles GOD
2: Atomsk- IC's *** <3 good ish in singles and in doubles trevor. EC ftw
3: Shadow- Good job Nick, your still way to tall for your age, it bothers me your a year older and 5 inches+ taller lol
4: Ksizzle- Thanks for the tips and your snake is amazing, ftilt!
5: Fatal- GGs bro close matches and we will team and get money sometime (:
5: Snakeee- GWAH, i need to learn how to fight ZSS :p ggs bro.
7: Seph- I am going to poop on you in MK dittos lol jk <3
7: Xzax- hey there
9: Vex-BOWSER TIGRESS AND ALL THE ABOVE.
9: Inui- eh I liked our first match (: ggs great tourny you DOUBLES GAWD. Enemy Controller all day!
9: Keitaro- Raper of the Mid-west can't touch the 14 year old lol. GGs and don't only try to kill with up-smash or you won't have a hard time vs me.
9: Bizkit- Double Snake is too gay in doubles. ): ggs and good job in singles
13: bschung- Its been a long time but your still amazing.
13: Dark.Pch- Good stuff repping the Peach
13: Rookie- Close stuff dude, your too good amazing fox, Mad chill aswell.
13: Eazy- Your msg to the people about smelling good was too pro. Lol good stuff Erik.
17: Cable- Amazing DK, and your cool bro. We need to MM
17: Kai- I wanna go sleepyz MEH! Lol your too good and amazingly cool, fun times dude.
17: Bleachigo- your amazing. Good stuff and hope to see u in future
17: Zucco- You don't suck stop saying that Zuccario!
17: dmbrandon- DRILL RUSH DON'T WORK!
17: Dark Paladin of Chaos- Ether this is the most epic tag ever.
25: DaPuffster- I tried to calm you down, but w/e

@ PIERCE- Thanks bro, you ran that tourny and dropped out to do it, mad respect.
@ PRiDE- You gum is amazing, dropping them pounds!
@ Steel2nd- Lol hope you feel better bro
@ Phillyrider- Ev too good!

@ EVERYONE ELSE- Good stuff, sorry for no more shout outs, i got extremely bored and have to get off vexs laptop so ggs to everyone i played in friendlies/tourny and hope to see you later.

Allied

Smash Master
wow bleachigo you give bloodplus a better shoutout than me?

I even commented your funky hair >.>

=P

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol Ksizzles snake ****** Inui, that's rich.

He shouldn't have won. I got aggressive and died to a C4 from 70% when I was ahead and had a positional advantage.

nice tourny all around. i coulda did better even though i went all toon link.
o and inui i seen ebo take that match off of you with wolf"lol".
Ebo won because I had tap jump on by accident, causing an SD and making it harder for me to do a lot of things. Game three was a massacre since I had my proper controls.

this look like a great tourney i missed........ i will be at the next one. i will need a teammate for it also.
I hope you come to my events more.

When you travel to tourneys like this in NJ, you're bound to come across *******s that will try to piss you off. Don't quit, don't let it get to you. Find a way to get to some different tourneys like in PA or NY. Why do you think there are some people who have literally boycotted NJ events?
NJ is too tough for babies. Sorry.

Wait, I'm not sorry.

Hey Inui, I also used Sheik in regular singles. Well I'm somewhat annoyed with what happened in a couple of my matches, but I'm happy enough with it. Toughest region for a reason!.
Did you actually win any important matches with her?

Eazy, Rookie, Diem, Inui( he's gunna be the tank, and DEF malcom!

vs any other smashers in a trash talk mm?

Doom get your team together girl.
We got this.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww, i gotta give props to my nuggah doom.

when you make someone cry over a game where giant penguins with hammers are fighting against little chimps who shoot peanuts at you...

**** man, that trash talk must be ****ing legit
yeah, rofl

9: Inui (Meta Knight)- not sure what to say. you keep claiming you'll destroy me even though i won our last set by a considerable amount. oh well, good job running the tournament and getting it done. the doubles grand finals set was amazing lolol.
MK dittos.

$100.

I'm very willing to put my money where my mouth is.

You're amazing, but I'm not going to lose to you again.

The real big problem with this community is there is not enough trash talking, instead you have kids that think they are good (Inui) but never say a word in real life and it makes it very uninteresting.

I'm actually amazing. Results prove it. Your opinion is worthless because it contradicts the facts.

I am arrogant in person as well.

And yes I have seen Inui treat spectators like ****, acts like Julius Caesar, at Airman treating spectators I brought with disrespect.
You don't deserve respect. You are human refuse.

Not unemployed. I like how you make **** up.

I'm important. The more you unimportant people keep **** talking us superkids, the more people dislike you. you're hated. even people who you think are your friends hate you.

You're hideous. You're bodytype is the reason other countries hate america. slob. Your face is the reason people make clearasil commercials. gross.

Inui does talk **** irl. and so do I. However, you're taking your **** too far. From this point, you're done going to tournaments. You're constantly attack people who are nice to you and I'm done with it. I will make sure you never enter a tournament in tri-state again. Don't show up. You may think I don't have that kind of power, but you'd be **** wrong, you ****ing mess. Be a gambler. If you try to start ****, I'll call the cops, and have you removed from the venue to make sure you're gone. I'm done with you.

Who brags about having a 1992 nissan? loser. Your car is uglier than you are. btw, I have a newer car, and it's way sexy. if you came near it, you might melt.

The biggest communal problem is no name ****ing losers like you, coming into results threads to a tournaments they didn't go to, and **** talking people. Is your life such a horrible awful piece of **** that you need to trifle in the affairs of other's to such an extent? I let all your bull**** go before because I pitied you, lunchbox. I felt bad that you would show up and everyone would hate you. It made my heart sad. But now, here you are attacking me, even though I stuck up for the kid, human pantry. You have nothing good to say ever, and to most of the community, you're less than an afterthought. See, you can't be an afterthought if we never think of you.

Disappear, you disgusting loser. We all hate you and wish you were dead.

____

also: @darkpeach: I'm just messin with ya, man. Take it easy ^_~
qft

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Inui, I'll give you 2 bucks next time I see you if you help me get into the SBR. Peach needs to be set straight already. This has gone on long enough. And I'll let you **** talk me all you want.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Snakes too good.
Nah puffs better than you
You dont know anything of the story. eazy didnt even trash talk you *******. stop posting garbage plz.
The car ride back was horrible lmao. we got back at 5
LMFAOOOOOOOOO WTF is that!? LOLLLLL
lol too goods
Lmao, <3 Rookie. :D
LMFAO Amazing
Lmao thisss
LAWL

10ihaterobs
Lollllllllllllllll
;)

Too quick, yo.
Someone better pick me up :laugh::laugh::laugh:
So how about them yankees..
Grape Drink
fixed for the truth
^^bad idea
Good **** rookie and keitaro :)
Dont worry about trash talkers and let your placings do the talking. Thats what I do :).
Just woke up an hour ago after getting home from this. Still kind of tired but it was worth it.
Why Edd...
See what I did?
Ban Dark.Pch
Why would you bann Dark.Pch.
go to sleep mother ****er
These are all pointless points and trolling posts how come they dont get flamed?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes! is in the Brawl+ SBR. Dark purple names are the ones in the real SBR, lmao. You've been recommended, Dark.Pch. We just have to wait for the next round of people that get in.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes! is in the Brawl+ SBR. Dark purple names are the ones in the real SBR, lmao. You've been recommended, Dark.Pch. We just have to wait for the next round of people that get in.
Ha ha ha, I noticed, thats why I edit my post really quick after I noticed the color changed.

And how was I recommended?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Anti...you're probably never getting in...because you do not contribute positively to the boards ever, you're immature, and you type like garbage... ~_~

Dark.Pch has a legit shot.

Top Bottom