• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Excuse me, but it does not say OFFICIAL NYC TAXI on my car. They should not assume that I WILL automatically take them and pick them up just because I have a car. They should have made coming and going plans WITH me before the tournament even started. If I had the time I would have whole heartily AGREED before the tourn to drive all three of them back to the station

This is the last time I post of a msg with intent on responding to you, joke... You know, I was actually pretty scared playing you because of the amount of times I saw you throw your controller and cry after losing a match. (LMAO - Don't worry though, one of my 7th graders cried after losing a game of headsup7up too.) I didn't know whether you would flip out and kill yourself after I trashed you with Yoshi. Your psycho emo posts are tiring are I don't think anyone reads or takes them seriously. Even if you managed to beat Nikok, which you didn't, no one would give you the respect that you yearn for on the forums because you are psycho. Get help please.

I am really screwed up? ... ..... ...... ..... ..... .. che buffo lolol.
I would really watch what you say about our matches. cause if it was like that, what excuse you have for me taking one game off you? *insert BS here* and if no then yea.....shutup.

And dude, you was hesitating to pick them up when they called and trying to get someone else to get them. Then when you lost you just bounced early. I spoke with NL and he said you was suppose you were suppose to get him, that you said so. And all of this was in the morning of saturday he told me this. So you really did know you had to get them and all.

If you did not wanna deal with them, should have never said you give them a ride. So yea you are screwed up for doing that so **** up. DM had room for D1 in his car and I am not sure where Canada took NL and all to get home.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
slik shoutoutz

1 - M2K (MK): aka the robot. Already too good...but you keep getting better. I already talked to wife about getting your stuff back. He should be in touch shortly
2 - Azen (Peach/Pit/Fox/DDD/Luigi) aka the anomaly. i will never understand your thought process...ever
3 - Ally (snake) aka the terrorist. just blowing everything up...you madman. Best Snake period. see you at Cot4
4 - Boss (luigi/mario) man...luigi is soooo broken. glad to have that on my side
5 - Inui (mk/snake) as usual i don't mind you in person. on the boards I feel like drop kicking your username, but I don't because I'd need to buy a new laptop. good job in teams and singles though
5 - Atomsk (ddd): Just mad efficient. I picked you as one of the few that had a chance to take out ally. you failed
7 - OBM (gw): Good job in singles. Made for plenty of entertaining sets on the livefeed. lololol at uair kill on azen on RC
9 - Ninjalink (diddy/pit/rob) Always fun chillin with you. I'm sure your gonna **** at Cata4
9 - Snakeee (zss) ZSS is broken lol. you got all the tools to keep people out then a 1 frame jab to interrupt everything close range
9 - Holy (rob): Best ROB period. I'll most likely take your advice and focus more on peach for singles
9 - D1 (falco/snake/ddd?) ma doo lol. don't even sweat it your too good
13 - dmbrandon uses SuperKnight(10X more deadly than your average tornado spamming metaknight): Amazing in teams. one of the few people whose playstyles i actually like...you get way too many ceiling gimps and your forwardB's always shieldstab
13 - Starzonedge (olimar): we didn't play but maybe thats not such a bad thing...i loathe olimars
13 - Slikvik (gw/peach/wario): AKA Slik Jinx...the cursed commentator lol
13 - Buuman (ddd): Good hanging with you.
17 - Pyronic Star (olimar): the never ending quest to become perfect. we will achieve perfection...jlb style ofcourse
17 - Ether (snake): Went from having no peach experience to taking out two big ones. The tuitions not free btw. I'll expect plenty of snake practice next time. But whats up with you not getting to play your match...
17 - Fizzi (snake/ddd): good meeting you, and good matches. Interesting that we both know the same person. see you at Cot4
17 - Rhyme: didn't get too play your samus
17 - Niko_K (peach):Both peach mains next to each other. awww how cute lol. see you at Cot4 without the braces so the chatroom doesn't hate you
17 - Dark Pch (peach): you just gotta work on staying consistent and not losing momentum so drastically. also calm down on the boards. you really don't need to respond to every comment made about you. When you say your gonna ignore someone, actually do it
17 - Supersayianrenan (peach): sorry i had to break your shield and nine you XD
17 - PRiDE (yoshi): you left too early. pride for best yoshi
25 - Solid Jake: Amazing host. Chill dude. You belong in MD/VA
25 - Sin: very noble sacrifice. good stuff beating dark peach the day before
25 - Noraa (icies): go get that meep ICs practice
25 - Deez: diddy scaring people now. i think you woulda beat dmbrandon if RC didn't exist. make sure it doesn't next time
25 - Silven: o crap. we didnt play at all. my bad. next time
25 - Zaf (mk): mad cool canadian...sorry i forgot to spread knowledge of the epic zaf combo with mk. Well lemme start now. everyone read this. hold the a button...hold it...dsmash. **** is broken

Extra Shoutout to every I talked to in the chatroom while commentating. so many people i've seen irl at one point or another...whether it be old head melee vets or new brawlers. Made me proud to a part of this community. It was too much fun. Hopefully I can do it again soon(CoT4 XD) jinxing everyone in the process.

Obaaammmmmmmaaaaaaaaa!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Slik.. I had to get up at 5:45 in the morning. I had to leave early. I wished I could have stayed the night to see the end and play more GaW!!! hehe I had the best time this weekend.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I would really watch what you say about our matches. cause if it was like that, what excuse you have for me taking one game off you? *insert BS here* and if no then yea.....shutup.
He plays yoshi

thats like me chopping your arm off and telling you "go win a fight"

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Pride, you're still amazing and I the next brawl tourney I go to, I'm going to have friendlies with you first because you were actually really fun to play at FAST <3

Keep ****** people with Yoshi!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm done. I go to other sites and get the same BS as I did here. All this crap I go through for atleast trying and going only Peach in tournaments (expected for one team match with blackwaltz) It's not worth it. I don't come to these things for BS and people taliking what I said about Niko on livestream so seriously. it was all joking. Why would I talk **** about Niko when.....he is at the tournament? And obviously I wanted him to know about it. But I am not gonna waste 100 bucks for all this ****.

so I am done with tournaments and all. I'll just play wifi when I can cause only reason I play this game is cause of Peach. straight up like that. So let me give out real shoutouts cause all of this is embarrassing and I seriously can't take it anymore. Wether its people being stupid or me being stupid in matches (go figure) every damm time. I can't take competitive smash anymore, i'm just not cut out for it as people say at the tourny. I just can't no matter what I do, music, playing the accordieon for fast reaction and finger control/accuracy. Talking to people. Nothing works and this proved it. Maybe I still let what both my moms did to me affect my mind mentally bad. But I can't just blame that cause I am just weak.

So this is my last tournament. I'll just play on wifi and help Peach players on the boards and help them get better like I have. Thats the only thing I am good for, nothing else. I'll even try to beast on ladders and play wifi tournaments. (Yea I am a ***** and w/e you guys wanna say to me, get it out now) I was gonna go to CoT4 But after this thread and the tournament and the crap I get from other sites just by walking in there, I think it be best if I stay out of peoples way and better off for me if I just quit trying. as long as I can play with people (online is about it) with my favorite nintendo character of all time, thats all I care about. now with that said:

DM- Thanks so much for the ride from and to my house for the tournament at the last min, you were a big help with this. Trully a great man.

Slikvik- Nice going double Peach against Niko and Snakeee Peach. That was so much fun. And then doing it live. it was epic. Also good **** to you and boss in teams.

New York- you'll get them next time, you boys know N.Y is beast, and so does everyone else. One screw up at a tournament means **** to you boys.

Niko- I'm still saying that we had 2 sets and it's 1-1. But what does it even matter. what I say and do does not mean anything anymore. you were better than I expect. But as everyone is saying and all, you are better than I am and can't even defend myself with all this right now. Good job with Snakee in teams. And don't forget that Marth tip and the few olimar tips I gave you. I expect you to do much better against them from this point on. But you did just fine.

Doom- Nice play with you. The meta dittos were fine. And I now hate fighting Falco with meta, or I just suck.

Ether- Good tournament set. I was stupid when I had a chance of winning. But that is my fault. i'm the blame, not the character. It was close but the better man won- I can't beat you anymore, its a fact. And good shizz with DM against holy and Ally

holy- nice playing with you in tournament. Your ROB is insane.

SSR- You got better from the last time we played. Almost beat me in matches we had. Nice stuff there.

Boss- Fawk you and you doing the up combos with slikvik all morning, ha ha ha. Nice playing with you. the Mario dittos we had were too much fun. I'll try to get those up, plus the set we had with my Peach. and good **** at this. that win on Ally was godly with the comback.

Azen- Godly Peach. It was a great honor to play you in a set and in teams. Your Peach is too good. getting that far with Peach in singles with all those players there is insane.

thats about all I can remember right now, not in a good state of mind at this moment so sorry. But good games and all to those I missed. And for the many few that liked me broadcasting, thanks and not being jerks about it. I never done that before and it was hella fun. And ha ha ha at people getting at my voice and calling me mexican. A few said my voice was sexy..........I try, I try ;D

But me broadcasting was the most fun I had at tournaments. It was really enjoyable. That's a memory in tournaments I will hold forever.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well with that kind of attitude Dark.Pch, obviously people are gonna make fun of you because you make fun of yourself. Believing you are weak and all that crap.. ya that's exactly what's gonna happen to you, that is your fate if you choose it to be. And that's definitely not a Lone Warrior attitude. Calling yourself a warrior is a disgrace. WARRIORS NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!!

Where the hell is the warrior spirit?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The live stream was funny. I enjoyed it, I wanted boss to beat Ally though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well with that kind of attitude Dark.Pch, obviously people are gonna make fun of you because you make fun of yourself. Believing you are weak and all that crap.. ya that's exactly what's gonna happen to you, that is your fate if you choose it to be. And that's definitely not a Lone Warrior attitude. Calling yourself a warrior is a disgrace. WARRIORS NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!!

Guess I better change my sig then. And I know it is not all me. People were getting at me for my broadcast alone, which is stupid when I was just having fun, and I see no reason for it at all.

And I just can't handle competitive smash. I can't do goo at all no matter how much I try. This tournament I swear I would do just fine. cause I was working my azz off for it. and look at what happen. so this is prove alone this aint my thing dude. I'll stick with helping the Peachs and wifi.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado

LOL I totally knew this was going to be your post content when I saw that you posted.

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Kage lays out le smackdown!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya jeez bro no johns just play harder...I train often and I got better so can you...you just stay super inconsistent and then play better. You do this all the time and every time you quit and then you make up accounts to make yourself feel better...how many times have I, Rockin, Vlad, your fanboys, everyone on smashboards, and the ENTIRE WORLD, have told you this?

Learn to accept and love yourself then play this game and enjoy it...you let people affect you and expect people to pity you...no one pities you and you really REALLY cannot accept any criticism. So in my opinion you should not play this or do anything UNTIL you fix yourself...this is real life dude and you have to learn that.

Now I am 100% sure you will find a way to make this more than it is but dude please stop posting this is about ALL the people who placed high in the ECRC finals lets talk about them

Thats all there is too it NYC ALL DAI

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I don't understand DarckPCh, on the live feed he was saying holla at me, Ima kick people in their chest, if you are a girl, give me some down smashes and get at me but then he comes on the boards and threatens to change his signature because someone was trying to encourage him. Darkpch is fine one moment then moments later, he starts foaming from the mouth, people asks what is wrong? and then he explode and be all negative. If Inui had your mentality he would of f*cking killed himself years ago and burried his remains. He gets wayyyy more sh*t than you and look at him now, they are naming tournaments after him, nut swinging him and just lose matches to him. He litterally ate people's sh*t, even the ones they fling at him and he just uses the power of human Sh*t to make himself a stronger sick b*stard with some power.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I dont think ive taken the time, to read every post on a thread, even if its just 5 pages, since Cataclysm 2
not even other tourneys hosted by the mages.
This event was really something else, and really i need to shout out to each and every person who came out, but i dont see that happening.

But most importantly, id like to shout out, and flat out thank one of the greatest kids out there, OmegaBlackMage, see the circuit was really losing all hype, and i had lost all motivation, and about 2 months back blackmage messaged me more or less saying "We need to run cataclysm 4, and finish out the year at the least, but i need you to do it with me"
I was iffy at first, but then he got me excited about it. And now look, we provided a live feed that entertained people all over the world, i saw people from sweden on that list, that feels amazing that we were able to provide that!
Now as you can see i didnt even play, the main reason for that is that i really just prefer to be a TO and to watch the matchs (and teams are ****ing fun lol), what got me into this community is actually the videos put out by Bach, and the FC crew battles. I had never even been to a tournament but i saw that the community was like, and i was thoroughly intrigued. So next i went out and got myself a MLG VOD pass, which was awesome for what it was, but it was about 85% halo 2 and 15% melee but i still loved it. And then last night, i heard banks said "It reminded me of the MLG days..."
Bleh ill stop rambling about random past nonsense, im just in a rather incredible mood right now :D

According to our page, we had 710 viewers or so at our peak, but what i do know is factual is that my account has stats
and after 1 day of live feed, this is what it says

Total views (all shows): 2,228
Total viewer hours (all shows): 2560 hours, 35 minutes
Total unique views: 2,113

2560.5 viewer hours in a day!? of something that we didnt even advertise in advanced??
We will be using this information to try and snag some sponsors for this circuit!

Alright i really need to stop rambling

Shout Outs:

Blackmage: Again ****ing amazing, hosting an amazing tourney together, getting me off my *** which led to me cancelling WoW and then playing ****ing amazingly?? i mean i think alot of people might agree that your set v azen was the best set of the tourney! it was incredible, now i just need to step it up now that wow is gone LOL

CANADAAAA: you kids were great, all of you
Fizzi: STAY AWAY FROM WOW .. lol.. im done with it myself, your an awesome guy though, hope to see you in the future.
Zaf: Remember those cigarettes were called cloves, the brand is black lol, so good. but **** you too, another awesome kid, glad i was able to house you
Ally / holy: you guys are nuts, both of you, but ally is just flat out inspiring.. being a snake player and all . . but man keep it up!
nikoooo: dude your awesome, hilarious, and amazing at rock band lol, peachh rapeee i dont think we even played once :(
next time i promise ill put on the snake costume!

NY:
Ninjalink: how many characters do you have??? so fun to watch you play, and i hope you got home alright.. i really apologize that i couldnt help
D1: You too, the falco and snake are just ****, so many intense matchs, always good to see you, i miss the days where i would go to NY with pc and cort.. gah i love ny smashers
Snakeee: the friendlies were super fun on saturday, i learned alot about how to play ZSS just playing against you with my snake, and though you didnt do as well as you wanted, i still think your matchs were intense as hell
PRiDE: Yoshiiiiiii im so scared of it lol, no idea how to fight it because yoshi doesnt exist? good **** this weekend man

MD/VA
You guys in general good **** for making the trip
Took me forever to learn all your names LOL but i think i know em all now! woo!
But more or less boss is the ****ing man, hes giving hope for the luigi players.. so epic!
I really want to see OBM v Boss one of these days!
Azen: Your amazing, enjoy your bawls, and hop to see you next season, so many ridiculous matchs!

NJ?
Inuiiii - good **** kid your nuts in teams
Atmosk - you too, and nice meeting you, i dont think we ever met?
M2K- whyousogood
Blackwaltz - **** man, i NEVER want to fight your olimar, NEVER. . very impressive

Really all of you deserve a shout out but i have just received girlfriend aggro
so good **** everyone, and stay tuned for some announcements
Also
If you have any feedback negative, or positive, please post it on the ECRC thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175544

-Jake

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This was a great thing Jake and hopefully ECRC2 will be twice as amazing.

As someone who tried to help when I could I was glad to lend a hand and everyone was...it was worst it and IMO I'd do it again

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ya jeez bro no johns just play harder...I train often and I got better so can you...you just stay super inconsistent and then play better. You do this all the time and every time you quit and then you make up accounts to make yourself feel better...how many times have I, Rockin, Vlad, your fanboys, everyone on smashboards, and the ENTIRE WORLD, have told you this?

Learn to accept and love yourself then play this game and enjoy it...you let people affect you and expect people to pity you...no one pities you and you really REALLY cannot accept any criticism. So in my opinion you should not play this or do anything UNTIL you fix yourself...this is real life dude and you have to learn that.

Now I am 100% sure you will find a way to make this more than it is but dude please stop posting this is about ALL the people who placed high in the ECRC finals lets talk about them

Thats all there is too it NYC ALL DAI
I could have sworn I told you to fawk off and that we are not friends ever since you opened your mouth about Amber. We are not friends or even close to it. so please shove it and not care. Just don't care what I gotta say and worry about your damm self. And I already said I am done with competitive brawl. I can't so this **** anymore. I'll stick to wifi like a noob.

Only hope I had to a chance of being around was going nearly even with Azen in the Peach ditto, but no, all because I am Dark.Pch, Azen was sandbagging me and I should have never took a game of him or got close to beating him. Someone like me could not do that good against a man like azen. Now you sit here and tell me I had something to do with that.........yea shut up.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
light gets an infraction for telling everyone personal sh*t
Darkpch infraction for maniac spam.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so anyway back to ecrc finals chat where it should be cause we all got over it cept some ppl

yo starcock who are u i never EVER found out:(

Snakeee

Smash Master
I finally realized I have a solid counter for both Snake and Luigi :) (well it's a counter for Luigi, but the character goes at least about even with Snake)

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I finally realized I have a solid counter for both Snake and Luigi :) (well it's a counter for Luigi, but the character goes at least about even with Snake)
Who is it? Didn't even know snake had a solid counter lol. I use sonic vs snake :(

Jer

Smash Ace
So much whining and QQing Drk Peach, if you don't like getting bashed, don't play. SIMPLE M I RITE?

Anyways, i wish i couldve went and stuff, so you can see Canadas sexy ZSS do some werk, thanks Niko for the shoutout on stream :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So this is telling me.....you just like being an azz/**** when one does nothing to you just cause you want too. like the average type of people. Ok then.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
"Niko is a noob*** w****-monkey"
See Dark.Pch this is just an example of me being a goof on the forums. Niko also knows not to take that seriously because he knows I have mad respect for him so why would I say something like that? Niko does it all the time too...everyone in Canada does; it doesn't mean any of it is ever serious. Never take anything you read online at face value.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Dark pch is like this rare breed of troll that is so hard to find, that examining this fine species is something that should be done very carefully. Watch out though. If you upset this troll, he'll transform himself into his own mating partner as bait to see whats going on around the community. A very interesting specimen indeed!

I should have a "Smashologist" title in my name.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Were any videos of this recorded?!?! I was at a tournament all day so I couldn't watch the live feed ;_;.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom