• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
I had a blast in teams and singles. Whoever said I'm not on NL's level in teams didnt see me vs Ally and Holy in teams. My hands were cold that whole morning gimme a break. Anyway, Falco, NYC and TS all day. Thx to Jake for housing and Pride and Diem forthe rides.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lets not clutter this thread with arguments. You definitely weren't trying to be nice to me, trash talking me on live stream while I wasnt around and saying negative things about me all day xD. I tried my hardest to be nice to you.

We only played one set of 5 games. Remember in the 5th match where you baired me at 150, and said kiss my ***? Only for me to DI + Momentum Cancel and come back and win the match? Then I walk away.

I hate peach dittos because I don't want to camp for 8 minutes.

Just PM me about it......even though it's pointless.

D1

Banned via Administration
Niko's awesome cuz he leaded the pack to food when BK closed, he even made dead ends become a way out. I less than three Negro K!!!

Chesterrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! ‹33333333

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dude, why are you now being stupid? And now your lil sandbag comment with Azen. i'm so sorry if you think someone like me can't go even with a man like Azens Peach. **** happens wether you like it or not. and all three matches were close. So don't bring me that BS.

You are seriously making me go back to how I thought about you a week ago. You see what happens when I try to be nice? You seriously can't be trusted at all can you?

And again, we played 2 sets. I won the first, and you won the second. I swear on my Father thats how it went. I kept count on every match that went by. I have no need to lie. Then you wanna make this excuse for not wanting to play me. You are not patient and are aggressive, thats why you are complaining about Peach dittos.

Dude I am sorry I cannot believe you would say you have no need to lie. I never EVER EVER do **** like this but I have had it bro. You need to grow the **** up ... like seriously Grow THE **** UP...you have been the same way since I met you and have YET to pull urself together..

I know for a fact you lie to make yourself feel better? You know why I know this...because you did this to your ENTIRE ****ING CREW...When your stupid *** was depressed and sucidial and everyone was worried we pulled together all your friends/crewmates to get help (this inlcuded rockin/snake/crismas/jash and you can ask all of them they will say yes to this story ) you pretended to defend yourself by saying your name was F-in KATRINALOVE and u made a seperate account on smashboards to defend yourself when your freaking depressed and people "mock you"...oh im sorry I will use your terms when the "cool" people mock you when all they are doing is trying to tell u not to post personal **** online....so for months on end you pretended to be katrina love and...it gets better...a smasher named ElfinLiedPeach who was your girlfriend trying to pretend you were me and crismas !!!!

all this to make yourself not look like a **** loser!...dude...you know how your not a loser...by being yourself and manning up...all of us had moments and we got it together

To everyone who did well good **** and dont worry NYC is coming back to win ECRC2 !

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lets not clutter this thread with arguments. You definitely weren't trying to be nice to me, trash talking me on live stream while I wasnt around and saying negative things about me all day xD. I tried my hardest to be nice to you.

We only played one set of 5 games. Remember in the 5th match where you baired me at 150, and said kiss my ***? Only for me to DI + Momentum Cancel and come back and win the match? Then I walk away.

I hate peach dittos because I don't want to camp for 8 minutes.

Just PM me about it......even though it's pointless.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I get it now. Now I see why you are like this.

Dude, I was kidding on live stream. I was not seriously with what I said. It was so obvious. everyone knew that, I have no clue how you did not know that. and even what I sayid was not even serious, so what the hell?

And the way you just described the match, that was the second set, with you won. we played a total of six matches.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Honestly I dont want this here. It's so stupid. Though we only played 5 matches.

This was BY FAR the funnest tournament I've ever been too, D1 I <3 you too. That trip to taco bell was ridiculously awesome. I got what I wanted :) DMBrandon for best personality, his speech that he conjured out of no where during the housing dilemma was awesome. Sucks that I had to pay 10 bucks to stay there because I decided to step up to the plate to alleviate Jakes housing problem >.<

I have no money for food now xD 16 hour ride home >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude I am sorry I cannot believe you would say you have no need to lie. I never EVER EVER do **** like this but I have had it bro. You need to grow the **** up ... like seriously Grow THE **** UP...you have been the same way since I met you and have YET to pull urself together..

I know for a fact you lie to make yourself feel better? You know why I know this...because you did this to your ENTIRE ****ING CREW...When your stupid *** was depressed and sucidial and everyone was worried we pulled together all your friends/crewmates to get help (this inlcuded rockin/snake/crismas/jash and you can ask all of them they will say yes to this story ) you pretended to defend yourself by saying your name was F-in KATRINALOVE and u made a seperate account on smashboards to defend yourself when your freaking depressed and people "mock you"...oh im sorry I will use your terms when the "cool" people mock you when all they are doing is trying to tell u not to post personal **** online....so for months on end you pretended to be katrina love and...it gets better...a smasher named ElfinLiedPeach who was your girlfriend trying to pretend you were me and crismas !!!!

all this to make yourself not look like a **** loser!...dude...you know how your not a loser...by being yourself and manning up...all of us had moments and we got it together

To everyone who did well good **** and dont worry NYC is coming back to win ECRC2 !
Hold on. Where in blue hell are YOU comming from with this **** now. This had nothing to do with it and now you are causing more problems then there needs to be with this.

First off, you ****ing keep Amber out of this ****. it has nothing to do with you or her. You really got some ****ing nerve bring that **** of you freaking ******* knowing all the bull**** that happened with us both. Who ever though you go so low as to strike a nerve by bring Amber into this. don't you dare come out of left feild with Personal **** dealing with Amber you *******. you got a problem you direct that **** to me and keep her out of your damm mouth. Cause if I really wanted to be a tool, I can bring up so much **** about you that I have heard from both you and crismas. ****ing try me scum. Don't you ever in your damm life speak of Amber like that again you peice of ****

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
stop making up people and just admit you made a mistake dpch and keep it out of this thread and for once act like a human being not some nitwit who lies to make himself feel better. You are the only person I know who cannot seem to understand common concepts and separate reality from fantasy. Try that

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
take the arguing elsewhere. this isn't days of our lives

good **** Boss ya inconsistent maniac
good **** Azen for reppin MD/VA
good **** Ally for doing well under pressure
good **** D1 for drinking my orange juice

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
W00t, go NY! way to place high guys!

Dark Pch...yeah, I'm not gonna get into that. You should control that temper of yours and watch what you say. >>

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
livestream was toooo gooodz...

<3 Atomsk for the shoutout!!!

<3 Candy for calling him hahaha...oh and sorry, I kept the Originals at my place this weekend >_>

I had NO clue it was this easy to set up a live stream!!! I'm definitely going to do this from now on when I'm involved in a big tourney :)

BOSSSSSSS WOOOOOW Good ****.

and Ally! really impressive man...definitely lived up to the hype [99% of it anyway haha]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
stop making up people and just admit you made a mistake dpch and keep it out of this thread and for once act like a human being not some nitwit who lies to make himself feel better. You are the only person I know who cannot seem to understand common concepts and separate reality from fantasy. Try that
Why would I be a ***** to admit losing to Niko K when:

- I lost to rolling lucario first round in AM bracket (again)

- Lost to ether when I had the win but wanted to be stupid and rush him. All I had to do was wait and the game was mine.

- I lost to Prides campy Yoshi, and Azen beat it like nothing. Now that is embarrassing.

- Blackwaltz beat the hell out of me in friendlies over and over vs his olimar.

- I chocked in teams with blackwatz so many times and he made up for it, thus we got third in AM bracket. Then did it again yesterday, but this time it cost us bad that he could not bail me out. And to a team we could have beat.

All this does not even come close to me losing to Niko as in terms of being upset. So get your head out of you're own azz before you act like your freaking know it all *******.

I did not do well at this cause of my stupidity that took over (as usual) at yet, another tournament. And I am just trying to brush it off, you *******s like you just keep on adding to it.

We are not friends anymore, anything you gotta say you can shove it up your own azz.
You cross the line once you brought Amber into this. I take that bull**** from no one. Not even my own parents and idc what they say or do to me. But that is something you just NOT do at all. Soo **** off.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
talk about your sexyness my little bro:)

good **** d1/nl/snakee.....P.E ALL DAI we coming to crew battle everyone
i am too sexy for this spam i am to sexy for this oh wait what GAY!!!

and dark pch... please stop makin yourself look dumb please we all know ur sad story man just please shhhhh talk about smash if anything and be happy. this is called SMASHboards not COMPLAINboards

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i am too sexy for this spam i am to sexy for this oh wait what GAY!!!

and dark pch... please stop makin yourself look dumb please we all know ur sad story man just please shhhhh talk about smash if anything and be happy. this is called SMASHboards not COMPLAINboards
Lets make that 2 people now. I swear I hate this state for this community with a passion (New York)

Rocann

Smash Lord
woo dmbrandon and blackwaltz shoutin out to me on the mic

everybody played great at this event, boss impressed the hell out of me, especially vs inui and atomsk in teams. I don't know why you went luigi you were dommin that **** with mario!

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Nice job everyone. That was really entertaining to watch and I had it on for a good 3 hours(how sad). I was rooting for DM, atomsk, blackwaltz and I think thats it....I wanted one of you to win the whole thing but w/e. M2k won, what a big surprise that must be to everyone

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts:

-Atomsk: I really do think we're probably the second best team right now. Our doubles skill is just crazy. Good stuff beating NinjaLink in singles again.
-Mew2King: Winning it for Enemy Controller and NJ!
-Azen: Thanks for the ride. It was nice hanging out as a friend for once.
-Ally: You're probably the best Snake right now. I hope you come to more events.
-Holy: Very scary R.O.B.
-D1: Shellder!!! You improved a lot recently.
-NinjaLink: I love watching your Diddy in action.
-Snakeee: Tough bracket got you again...
-Niko_K: Coolest Canadian, imo.
-Boss: ***** me with up b, LOL!
-omegablackmage: Amazing Game and Watch.
-Starzonedge: You were as hard as BlackWaltz even though you barely enter tournaments, lol.
-BlackWaltz: You'll overcome dmbrandon and I at some point.
-Ether: Godlike in teams.
-dmbrandon: Super fun as usual!
-Doom and Rhyme: Nice seeing you guys again. Keep improving.
-SolidJake: Nice job running the event.
-Dark.Pch: Honestly, Niko_K is slightly better than you, but the difference is pretty negligible. You're both great Peach players and you should stop arguing so much.
-SlikVik: Nice commentary, and good stuff in teams.
-Everyone watching the live video: Who saw Atomsk and I **** the balls off of Mew2King and Azen on Frigate Orpheon and get tons of clutch kills against Holy and Ally? I love teams! :)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Stop the childish drama, please. No one actually cares about it.

Also, very fun tourny to play and watch. Nice break from failfi for me.

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad I was directed to it. It was really nice watching the last hour or so. I've always known that even Snake had potential no one had tapped yet despite him being ranked 2nd, and now I think Ally has done just that.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Man, I messed this one up in singles big time. I think a lot of things I thought worked against Snake just don't seem to work on Ally. He's definitely way beyond the level of any other Snake player. His brother's definitely the best ROB too. It was a ton of fun though, and I was glad I got to play the Canadian players anyway. Don't worry Ally, I'll catch on to you soon, and hopefully at COT4 :)

And Boss ***** me too. I did not expect that at all. He was always really good, but he stepped up to the next level (skipped a few actually). I really wanted him to beat Ally, but oh well.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think everyone wanted him to beat Ally... not b/c they don't like Ally... but because he plays ****ing Mario and Luigi... and after that first round I felt he deserved it XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I think everyone wanted him to beat Ally... not b/c they don't like Ally... but because he plays ****ing Mario and Luigi... and after that first round I felt he deserved it XD
QFT

Boss & Azen are F*CKING AWESOME!!!

Lots of Meatriding.... No homo.. Noooooooooooooo HOMO!!!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Watching the live stream with all 700 people was possibly the best part.

It was like Youtube and Allisbrawl and Smashboards, and every tournament that's ever happened all coming together to watch the most amazing tourney of all time.

Major props to ally for getting M2K 2nd round and still getting 3rd.

EVEN more major props to Azen. He really made Peach, and Fox look unbelievably good. And his Dedede was also surprising as he ***** where Atomsk failed. TOO smart. Grand finals were very entertaining.

Next time I want to see Ally go up against Chu or Chillin or DSF. And not have Holy screwed with the brackets.

And EVERY tourney should be streamed like that. The hype really lived up.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
This tournament was incredible. I'm disappointed in our doubles placing, but the matches were epic nontheless. My singles entry was refunded due to an unfortunate bracket mishap.

Um, and Ally really makes Snake look like the best character. And Atlantic North is too good, especially Boss with the wild Mario and Luigi.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Boss is ****ing awesome, he had a magic comeback in the 1st match vs Ally, too bad he kept sandbagging the rest of the matches hahaha and Atomsk did really good too...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally's matches were entertaining because everyone knows snake is his main and he went nothibg but snake in singles

i herd people in the chat say Azens mactches were boring cuz they think he mains lucario and they want him to use him haha.

but good stuff

darkoch's commentary is ****

Percon

Smash Lord
I didn't see much of the stream, so I hope videos are on their way...?

Props to having some results up so soon (even though that's to be expected...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom