• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

-Atomsk: I really do think we're probably the second best team right now. Our doubles skill is just crazy. Good stuff beating NinjaLink in singles again.
-Everyone watching the live video: Who saw Atomsk and I **** the balls off of Mew2King and Azen on Frigate Orpheon and get tons of clutch kills against Holy and Ally? I love teams! :)
Rofl.

Obaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Slik jinxed people, that's all I have to say.

'Snakeee is dominant in this map... *Snakeee SDs*, *gets 3stocked by Ally later*'

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ally gotta give you props man. You repped Canada very nicely.

Love how everyone made fun of Niko's lisp, and hearing the hostility between Niko and Dark Peach even after they had their sets and things "seemed" like they might get better between them.

Watching vids is one thing but hopefully I can get to CoT 4 and see first hand how good everyone is... and I NEED to have a Lucario Ditto with Azen... if I go and don't have a ditto with Azen, Canada will be on my balls for months to come.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The stream was awesome. Especially when some of the later teams matches ended and the chat went into overdrive and you couldn't read any of it. I missed singles unfortunately but I'm so glad this was done.

Wish I could've gone but the Ravens game turned out to be AMAZINGLY INTENSE so I'm glad I didn't.

Good **** everyone, but especially Boss! I love that MD/VA has amazing players who don't rely on top tiers.

Holy, I'd love to see you come around the ROB boards here!

And Niko doesn't have a lisp, he just sounds like a pizza-faced adolescent.

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
Interesting results....

I just got home in time to watch Ally and Azen play....I kinda feel bad having Ally play Azen that one day on wifi bc maybe that could've been a conrtibuting factor in regards to why azen chose dedede instead of lucario. Regardless, it was a really fun set to watch and could've gone either way.

Ninjalink...I think you need practice against olimar...but 9th is still great keep it up :D

Azens character choices were interesting in the grand finals...however i think I was the only one that knew that fox was coming bc i saw azen on wifi and i believe he was training his fox....and he also joined my room randomly and was using fox....I could be wrong about the wifi training thing though, but it seems obvious at this point.

Good job to everyone else that had a great performance especially the top 3! I honestly think the top 3 in this tournament could be the top 3 players in the world in that order......as of now.....lol

We'll see how the cards lay out in CoT4.....it oughta be a good one

~The Retired: TantalusIX :(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't see Dark Pch talking on SWF the way he sounded on the stream. @_@;;

This tourney had so many lulzy moments. Most of those matches had to do with Azen.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I really enjoyed the tournament, shout outs!

1 - M2K/Azen- Team AI won
2 - Inui/Atomsk- I saw a crazy match with Inui pressing the B button and Atomsk rampaging back and foward airs as they were stuck. Good team!
3 - Ally/Holy- Holy Ally! good job.
4 - Boss/Slik- Slik Boss
5 - Snakeee/Niko- Snakeee works alone, he would of did better if it was just him.
5 - D1/Ninjalink?- A Bird and a f*cking DD? I am not sure.

Singles:

1 - M2K- Someone needs to upload a virus to your robotic a** so you will lose. People won't bet money on the other guy anymore and that makes Business rough.
2 - Azen- Lolz at you using low tier characters to degrade everyone, I think you are an a**hole.
3 - Ally- Best Snake I ever seen. Oh oh, his oppoent picked a snake counter pick and is using DDD, what will Ally do? Who will Ally pick? "SNAKE" wow lol he isn't afraid of anything and still ***** people on their counter picks.
4 - Boss- WOW! I never seen a crack headed Luigi since the crack guy in melee I 4 stocked.
5 - Inui- I wonder if you used Marth in your match with Boss, if you fought him like Mr Azen
5 - Atomsk- Leave Ninja Link alone, stop beating him, you made him doubt himself and jon with Pit and wolf later.
7 - OBM- Obama? Goodness, I hope not.
7 - Blackwaltz- You beat Zeus but then lose to Hercules, please stop.
9 - Ninjalink- Stop johning
9 - Snakeee- WTFF HAPPENED! Lowest place I ever seen you ever.
9 - Holy- Sh*t
9 - D1- 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2 OMG D1 WILL WINNNNN *Forward bs into hell*, ****! WTf man?

Commentator shout outs!
DMBrandon was the best one, he kept me entertained. The second best was the 16 year old that sound like an old man. Who I DIDN'T like was DarkPCh, he acts nothing like I see on the boards and he nutswings NY and is rude to everyone else. Oh and the cursing, my 4 kids were listening to it and couldn't stand it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ally gotta give you props man. You repped Canada very nicely.

Love how everyone made fun of Niko's lisp, and hearing the hostility between Niko and Dark Peach even after they had their sets and things "seemed" like they might get better between them.
******* in real life, internet tough guys at home. :embarrass

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I didn't see much of the stream, so I hope videos are on their way...?

Props to having some results up so soon (even though that's to be expected...)
Some will be. They were doing videos by saving the replay and then capturing it later...... the problem being that of course some matches didn't get saved :(.
It makes me sad OBM vs. Azen last round didn't get saved. That was absolutely amazing. Peach fair vs. G&W fair; neither di; G&W dies slightly before peach. Hopefully someone out of the 100's watching was recording the stream. The quality would suck but it would be better than nothing.

Anyways, thanks guys for putting the work into the stream. It was incredible to watch :chuckle:.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Some will be. They were doing videos by saving the replay and then capturing it later...... the problem being that of course some matches didn't get saved :(.
It makes me sad OBM vs. Azen last round didn't get saved. That was absolutely amazing. Peach fair vs. G&W fair; neither di; G&W dies slightly before peach. Hopefully someone out of the 100's watching was recording the stream. The quality would suck but it would be better than nothing.
That crap was craaaaaaaaaaazyyy. That was some kind of Naruto moment. The best thing I've ever seen in Brawl. xD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Good tournament! Soooo muchfun, sooo much hype. Had a great time sleeping on my chair bed lololol.. Thanks to fizzi for the idea.

few shout outs..

holy - thanks for the killer rob practice.. learned a lot from you.

waltz
- illll get you gadget!

dark peach - just cause you were dumb enough to get hit by eggs doesn't mean i camped you. how many running and charged up smashes did you fall into? unfortunately playing you allowed me to think I can pull the same dumb **** on azen and get a win out of it..man was I wrong.

dmbrandon man, you make me laugh so hard. you make tournaments like ten times more fun with your presence.

solidjake thanks so much for housing!

niko good games... you need to play more yoshis!! had a fun weekend with you.. nice skills with stepmania!

Azen you get the nicest smasher award. it was nice meeting you.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Interesting results....

I just got home in time to watch Ally and Azen play....I kinda feel bad having Ally play Azen that one day on wifi bc maybe that could've been a conrtibuting factor in regards to why azen chose dedede instead of lucario. Regardless, it was a really fun set to watch and could've gone either way.

Ninjalink...I think you need practice against olimar...but 9th is still great keep it up :D

Azens character choices were interesting in the grand finals...however i think I was the only one that knew that fox was coming bc i saw azen on wifi and i believe he was training his fox....and he also joined my room randomly and was using fox....I could be wrong about the wifi training thing though, but it seems obvious at this point.

Good job to everyone else that had a great performance especially the top 3! I honestly think the top 3 in this tournament could be the top 3 players in the world in that order......as of now.....lol

We'll see how the cards lay out in CoT4.....it oughta be a good one

~The Retired: TantalusIX :(
oh noez other tant can't retire :(

if this is the case, then I promise to carry on the name well.

I have a big name to live up to now lets see what I got.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace

Anyways, thanks guys for putting the work into the stream. It was incredible to watch :chuckle:.
I can't believe i missed that...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This tournament was extremely hard. After my first round in singles, everyone was really hard. Same thing after our bye in teams.

Atomsk farted on Mew2King in front of hundreds of people! :laugh:

Wario is so cheap in teams.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Wario is slightly broken in teams...o you're winning? get shatted on

don't usually do shoutouts but i'll make an exception for this. shoutouts later

I loved how I somehow jinxed every match I commentated on... aka slikjinx

D1

Banned via Administration
@ Starcock

Lmao I'll never forget missing that edge when I forward B'ed and got edgehogged. Ppl say Falco's annoying to fight...GW takes more patience and willpower. XDD

I'm sry but I still believe NL has a better ROB than Holy. Not saying Holy is bad but after playing a couple friendlies w/ him and comparing him to NL. NL seems way more annoying to fight...not taking away anything from Holy though he's amazing of course.

zaf

Smash Lord
This was ally's, holy's, and my first American tourney. We all had a great time and expect to be back in the US for more tournies.

m2k-you played great. I wish ally played as well as he did in the friendlies though. Thanks for repping him the way you did on live stream.

Azen- Only a computer can beat a robot. You sir are a computer. Thanks for the friendlies, you are way too good. I finally experienced it and i am happy i got to.

Ally- I love you, you made all of us in Canada proud. Never let anyone put you down, you have proven yourself and we in Canada love you for it.

Boss- BOSS!!!!!!! I totally ***** you in the snowball fight. I'm also happy i walked away with the win in our set. You can have your revenge on me at COT4. I see a good rivalry starting. I'm so going to troll you and we can be like dark.pch and niko_k. Except we like each other rofl. I do need an american rival ;)

OBM- Your such a smart gaw, and i loved watching you play. Your a really great guy as well.

Blackwaltz- You sir are so inspiring to watch. You made me love Olimar. Thanks for the tips and can't wait to show you my Olimar at COT4.

Ninjalink- You're such a chill dood. Had some good times in my car and at jakes.

HOLY- Best rob, hands down. i love you and you are also proving your worth. Keep up all the great play and make us all proud man

DM- lol.....where do i start. I love you and hopefully i get to see the lemonade in action.

Slikvik- Easily the coolest US player I have met thus far. Your so funny and chill. We need to play and chill at COT4. Spread the zaf combo please =]

Fizzi- Good stuff beating me. you deserved it. <3
Niko_K-

Solid Jake - Thank you soooooo much for housing us Canadians all 3 days. You are way to generous and kind. Your a awesome person and i am happy i got to meet you. I just wish you would of dressed up. =[ =[ =[

Noraa- Noraaaaaaaaaaaa, such a chill guy. Work on them ics, you can do it !!!

P~S - you love me and you know it. I left so much love on your car. <3

I'm pretty sure this is everyone i met and talked with. Sorry for missing anyone.
Sorry for failing canada. I can make a comeback at cot4

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
dark peach - just cause you were dumb enough to get hit by eggs doesn't mean i camped you. how many running and charged up smashes did you fall into? unfortunately playing you allowed me to think I can pull the same dumb **** on azen and get a win out of it..man was I wrong.

niko good games... you need to play more yoshis!! had a fun weekend with you.. nice skills with stepmania!
lololololol @ dumb **** comment :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Niko wtf you were getting intense training from Elef's yoshi, how can you lose to PRiDE? :( :( :(

PRiDE come to Only in Niagara 3.14

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Alright, so let me tone this thread down. First off... Unless you're Azen, your peach sucks. So, who gives a ****? Neither of you did anything noteworthy besides beat each other. Snakeee carried Niko, and Waltz Carried Drk.Peach. This is common knowledge. Ya'll mooks can sit and argue who is better, but when it comes down to it, no one gives a ****. We keep egging you on because we think it's funny you argue. Stop spamming our amazing thread with your nonsense. When either of you can beat someone who matters, then start running your mouth. For now? I'd say spend more money on food. Cause if you're eating, you can't be talking. It's like a win-win. You get a delicious meal, and we get a break from your trash. thx.

I'd have to say, this was the BEST tournament I've ever attended. Every round of every event was pure mayhem. I never had a break, it was just FACE THIS PRO! NOW FACE THIS PRO! NOW FACE ALLY. TWICE!

Also, two mistakes on the front page. CAPITALS. And I don't play metaknight.
Mad Shouts forever:

First off, Team Supremacy are cheaters. Ninjalink just walks over my bananas to kill me, and D1 spiked me out of my tornado with Falco's Side B. MAD CHEATING. I hate all of TS for knocking me out, last hits, last games.

Nah, seriously, you guys ****. Ninjalink, I promise you won't be getting the tie breaker win on me. Our sets are amazing. I love our banana fights, and I notice you baiting me SOOO much. Sacrificing the knight for the queen, man. Your diddy is the best Diddy, hands down. And sick props for the spike in teams. The victory you guys had over me and Ether, I believe, is attributed to that spike. Well, for game three. Amazing.

D1, man. You're like, my favorite smasher. You got that Falco over me this weekend, man, but I got ya next time. And sick kill on Ether game three in the beginning. You straight just took his plane ticket away. The only thing I'm mad about, is I let you spike my tornado. I felt like such a noob. v_v

Solid Jake is one of the coolest, nicest, most accommodating dudes I've ever met. He put ALOT of work into this, and everyone who was there, or anyone who even watched one game owes him a thank you. Same goes for OBM. They put together a fantastic tournament.

Ally is better than you. That's right, random smasher, Ally straight ***** your ****. Seriously, man, you are AMAZING. I'm glad I was able to take one set (2-0, baby!) on you in a real fight. Your snake is unbelievable, and your MK is actually pretty sick, too!!! Your Falcon is weak though. Leave that garbage in Canada! :D Also, amazing comeback you and Holy made against me and Ether. 6-0 in grand finals was a wake up.

Ether: Why are you SO amazing? your fight against d1/ninjalink 2v1 was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Our teamwork is retardedly good, and we need to just **** everyone we touch.

Dazwa: Why didn't you go? v_v

Deez: I felt like a **** picking Rainbow. But you didn't ban it, so it had to come out. Good set otherwise. I'll admit, I started sleepin on ya bit, yo. I'm glad you woke me from it. That second game was ****. :D

Sin: I know now. If we ever face each other, I'm busting out the DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Azen:!!! YOU OWE ME A DOLLAR, AZEN. DOLLAAAAAAAAAR. Just because I play amazingly, and use ALL the moves, doesn't mean you don't owe me all the money in the world. ^_^

M2K: Don't go to tournaments I go to.

Rhyme: GGs, man. Don't pick delfino on Metaknights.

Boss: Further proof that all Luigi is stupid. Boss stands for Bunch of Stupid ****. OMG. 3 misfires out of 5? You're a cheater. and I hate all of your guts! :D You're an amazing player and you prove the balance in the game. Also, you owe me 3 bucks.

Pyronic Star. You're trash and I hate your guts. ^_~

Waltz loses to PRiDE, then beats Ninjalink. Awesome. ^_^ GREAT **** against D1. 3stock on Frigate as Olimar. You're an inspiration to little pikman everywhere!

PRiDE: Thanks for leaving like an ******* without saying a word to anyone. You're lucky you two stocked Azen, in tourney, or I'd be pissed. Good **** on beating Waltz.

Fizze saved me from boredom on SO many occassions. I'm really glad you came down for this, I had a lot of fun hanging with you. Same for you Zaf. You guys are hilarious. :D

Snakeee: You're definitely one of my favoite smashers. I always have an awesome time with you. We need to team soon, we're so beast!

SUPER AMAZING SHOUT OUT TO THE *******S WHO DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR TEAMS. I GOT TO FIGHT HOLY/ALLY ROUND ONE OF PRO, SO THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Chester, Niko lost to PRiDE, cause Niko isn't as good as PRiDE.

Niko: I like that you're skilled in other games. It makes me respect you a bit more! :D Seriously though, don't Pick Delfino on Metaknights. (Deja vuuuuu)

Dazwa: Seriously, why didn't you coooome?

I didn't get to do any 2v1s on live stream but I won a few with people I face. I toke2 games off of Holy and Ally, but they won about 4. v_v

I got a PM from Starcock, about me being amazing. I've NEVER felt so accomplished. And I'm 100% serious.

Major shouts to Mrs.BlackWaltz, Tinydiddy, Pierce and everyone else who cilled in the chat to watch history be made. You guys are the reason our community is so amazing. We all put our hearts in to our matches, our commentary, and the setting of this up. I really, truly hope you all enjoyed it.

The biggest shout, although I may have already, is to the Mages. You guys are AMAZING. Thanks so much for doing all this, and putting so much of yourselves into this tournament. You guys hosted the most PRO tournament since MLG. Major props.

If I missed anyone, it's because I drove for 6 hours. I'm all kinds of sorry, and I hope you'll fogive me.

And seriously... Azen owes me a dollar.

MMs lost:
Ally, Rhyme (Random Dittos. 6 matches, he won 4.)

MMs won:
Random Olimar, Azen, Ally, Sin, Doom (Random Dittos. 5 games, I won 3!)

Doom owes me 2. ^_^

Quote of the tournament: (It loses something written, but still amazing:

*Ally gets spiked By Snakeee out of my tornado. I then stage spike him 4 times. He pauses, turns to me, deadface serious and says:"

Ally: I... Am going... To kill you... (Heavy breath)

lmaoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
First off, Team Supremacy are cheaters. Ninjalink just walks over my bananas to kill me MAD CHEATING. I hate all of TS for knocking me out, last hits, last games.
you know ninjalink loaded the game through the homebrew channel.... lol

CO18

Smash Hero
The stream was too entertaining. Mainly ally. Azen shoulve stayed lucario vs m2k though imo. And ally needs to platform camp d3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Whomever is responsible for the stream, could you send me a PM. I'd be interested in setting that up for other tournies in the area.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I hate to hear how everyone is saying that our teams results were solely because of Snakeee >.< Obviously he is the better player between the two of us, but I had a positive damage given to taken ratio the entire day, and I sure as hell did my part, peach just has way too many problems killing. Rainbow cruise just ****ed Snakeee over at the start, we couldve gotten top 3.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Justin.tv couldnt handle the amount of traffic the stream was bringing in. Ustream.tv is a lot better.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
this tournament was extremely amusing from the live feed. dmbradon is the most entertaining son of a ***** ive ever met. ill see you all at CoT4!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Justin.tv couldnt handle the amount of traffic the stream was bringing in. Ustream.tv is a lot better.
rly? iv never used either but i was gonna go with justin for cot4. they dont force u to sign up to chat with a username and theres no ads in the vid. the ads in the ustream vid were annoying, but thats what the ppl get for staying at home and not oging to the tourney!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
GGs everyone i fought

M2Gay-Got farted on twice while 100+ people watched XD
Ally-*goes to learn how to fight snake now*
Inui-I love teaming with you XD
HolyNightmare-best rob by far

Niko_K

Smash Master
I REALLY don't have a lisp.....I can't imagine how hype COT4 is going to be. Especially if DM shows up with his wife-esque commentary lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom