• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

I heard he got 5th at genesis.

Just sayin'

Who the **** thought he wasn't top 10 in the world? He was always top 5 in my book, and Genesis and now SNES really solidified it.

ADHD too good.
Again, I'm sort of saying that if you're not at about the same level as M2k and Ally you're probably not top 10 in the world.

Japanese and international smashers pull some scary ****, out of that crowd I honestly think that there are at least 7 people who are very close to Ally and M2K.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Funny story about ADHD

About 15 minutes after the tourney ended, I saw ADHD and he was looking kinda upset...

Me. "Yo dude, you just won the tourney, you look upset, whats wrong?"

ADHD. "Yea, but when I was playing ally, I accidentally glidetossed the wrong way, and he rolled behind me into it anyway. It was an accident but it looked like an instant reaction, and now everyone is going to think Im on adderal."

lol, but yea, ADHD is a massively chill dude, and I almost beat him in doubles,

and @ swiftbass
also, DDD can beat nado from the top with bair and dair.
and tilting your shield can block the whole nado but at the same time it will get your shield broken too.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I really hope separate videos of this get upload because I want to see so many things over again and its hard on a 2 hour video.

They need to upload them with the commentary too because it was pretty **** funny.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Fun tournament. So much for MK being a completely unbeatable broken character LOL... Only 1 MK in the top 8 and not even the winner.

I'm not much for giving shoutouts myself because i'm horrible with names, but if you don't remember who I am, I'm the girl who played a bunch of different characters with the red costumes and tag "HCHA". I also played Melee with the red Zelda and green Peach.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The actual weekend was fantastic, but the further i get from it, the more disappointed I get. So many upsetting things have happened since yesterday...

strawhats

Smash Master
m2k is hands down the best SMASH player.

in the world.

i'm not meat riding; who else can get even top 10 in both games?

armada?
I approve of this message brought to you by Florida's finest (besides shiz of course). Imagine if m2k stopped playing Brawl and focused on melee. M2k would be on par w/. mango no doubt if not better.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
This whole weekend was off the chain. I loved it. Everyone I met was mad chill.

Quick shout out to Alex/OBM for helping the tourneys run on time (unlike some other tourneys((lul SF)...)
And to everyone I played in brackets.
And Lain/hax/guy at the concession stand/ITT/random guy from bus for helping me out lolol, Y'all are really cool people.

Will/kirin/PenatrationDoubled, thanks for putting up with my rambling on the bus and on a train and in a box in a plane.

Arc, you need some dance lessons.

WAH! WAH!

That's all I can think of for now. This communitiy is too good. ilyguize<3

:093:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
This whole weekend was off the chain. I loved it. Everyone I met was mad chill.

Quick shout out to Alex/OBM for helping the tourneys run on time (unlike some other tourneys((lul SF)...)
And to everyone I played in brackets.
And Lain/hax/guy at the concession stand/ITT/random guy from bus for helping me out lolol, Y'all are really cool people.

Will/kirin/PenatrationDoubled, thanks for putting up with my rambling on the bus and on a train and in a box in a plane.

Arc, you need some dance lessons.

WAH! WAH!

That's all I can think of for now. This communitiy is too good. ilyguize<3

:093:

lmao bus ride was too goodz.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I had an amazing time. I'll do full shoutouts when the Results thread is posted. Some quick, important ones though:

Will, Kirin, BoxxyBox, and the rest of LI - gooooood ****. We're almost there.

CM - mad fun talking to you about everything. If Minty came we coulda had a NY Marth 3-way but ****, still fun ****

Everyone who hosted/helped - good ****

Empire Arcadia - stuck up *******s who make us wait 3 hours to leave :-/

Everyone I played - good ****. I ***** some, and I managed to get ***** a few games myself. Overall I'm pleased with my performance :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Did anybody find a pack of 50 verbatim dvds? Those are mine and I definitely forgot to take them. :(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Just so everyone knows, Commentating and experiencing the brawl finals at this event, was probably the best thign ive ever experienced in this community, and it is why i am part of this community, why i worked my *** off for this event

I just want to thank everyone who helped, and congratulate the winners as well

I hope that we can make the 2010 circuit successful and to have many more events like this!

For the record, the finals were so intense that several of us lost our voice, im just getting mine back now, and the street fighters kids all came over to watch, and i saw a group of the like DID YOU SEE THATH!?!?!?

Brawl is exciting, brawl has a strong future, and i am excited

When its convenient, please lock this thread mods, thank you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The first finals at a big tourney without MetaKnight showing the game is awesome and has a future? Coincidence??? :laugh:

I loved it man, the Brawl tourney was so perfect at SNES.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Thank you all. What an amazing event! I am so glad everyone came and helped make this happen.

Amazing job by Solid Jake, The Mages and every single person that made this happen.

Even more so... thank you to the entire Smash Community. You guys made GameUniCon happen and were the reason it was able to be so successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom