• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian if i come we should MM in melee and brawl for $10 each to see who backs up their trash talk better ;D
Sounds good.

You are going to destroy me in melee though haha.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang just read the rules word for word... no commentary for me then, there's no way I can act professional/proper after my performance at WHOBO lol.

I'll make up for it with trash talk. :)

Also Kadaj, ADHD wants meh to team with him since CO18 isn't gonna be able to make it to this. I'm gonna give the Diddy a chance. You should team with someone you already team well with. <3, I'll pack you a nice lunch too. Turkey included.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Eh, I don't know if I can make it to this anymore b/c of money and ride issues (Bear deciding to fly instead of driving with Dallas). I really want to go, so I'll try my hardest.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if u could get me a MK sticker ill pay whatever u want crismas XD

anyone need a really good partner?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
kadaj who do you use for teams. does mk + marth work nice?

if anyone wants to seriously team please pm/aim me you can trust im deacent and i would expect the best from you also

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Dang just read the rules word for word... no commentary for me then, there's no way I can act professional/proper after my performance at WHOBO lol.

Also Kadaj, ADHD wants meh to team with him since CO18 isn't gonna be able to make it to this. I'm gonna give the Diddy a chance. You should team with someone you already team well with. <3, I'll pack you a nice lunch too. Turkey included.
They HAVE to let you on commentary, your WHOBO shiz was too hilarious. And we should definitely play/chill at this, considering I want to do so with as much OoS as I can :D

Hova and EE would win that, hands ****ing down.
Papa Blackanese and Zro would like a word with you. NYC trashtalk is unstoppable.

**** GET HYPEEEEEEEEEE

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

I'll see about letting you commentate ;)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Meep I will MM you.

$5 GW vs IC's. I don't care if you infinite.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
hey i was wondering if people are going through WEST VIRGINIA , HUNTINGTON or PA pittsburg or going through wv morgantown area. if they can meet me somewhere and gimme a ride to apex. ill pay you a reasonable price. i live in west virginia and the maximum amount my dad will pick me up and drop me off is like as far as pittsburg or equal distance. i think thats like 70- miles from wv. if you want to calculate the distance i live in fairmont wv. so i could meet you certain distance from pa and bring me to apex.
so if you need money and you drive pm me or call me or txt at 3046577455. im in school till 245 so call me then or txt any time during the day.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
how about cumberland, PA. thats probably the furthest my dad would travel. it doesn't have to be saturday, i think it could be friday after school. if not i'll ask about 3 hrs. or compromise with 3 hrs for sunday and him driving 1 hr on saturday. or friday. w/e is good for him. i hope some west coast or central smashers( i think kentucky people have to travel travel through WV to get to New Jersey. You know any of kentucky smashers.

like Xisin .

thanks tantalus for the offer.

i'm bringing setup too. I could ask my mom cook some asian food xD.

currently i have $90. and by may 9th ill have $140. so i can contribute some of that too gas.

*EDIT*

HE WILL ONLY TAKE ME TO CUMBERLAND*

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dude i wanna play all the texas, OoS people lol especially snakes. look for the guy with spikey mowhawk ish hair. anyway i need a good partner for serious =D

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
The venue has 2 separate rooms, and we have quite the staff to run it, im likely not entering at all to just help run it.
But we will see

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
State crew battles in a hotel room after day 1 of the tourney.

PA is taking challenges. Money will be on it if you want.
PA v NY?
PA v MDVA?
PA v TX?

pm me or post in our atl north state thread if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom