• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes they will be recorded without a doubt lol

il make sure they are

o and just so everyone knows
by state crew battle

i mean 10 v 10

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
yea not when someone is running away from me.......kinda boring and lame....

but whatever i will still MM him...

are u still coming phantom??
It's up in the air. Travel plans/money are what could keep me from going to this. If I sell MvC2 on Ebay for a good sum of money though, I could afford it and it would only be travel plans cockblocking me.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
State crew battles in a hotel room after day 1 of the tourney.

PA is taking challenges. Money will be on it if you want.
PA v NY?
PA v MDVA?
PA v TX?

pm me or post in our atl north state thread if interested

isnt PA the worst Brawl state?

Lollers

NY would take it easy vs PA we are too good.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It's up in the air. Travel plans/money are what could keep me from going to this. If I sell MvC2 on Ebay for a good sum of money though, I could afford it and it would only be travel plans cockblocking me.

mvc2 for what system bro hit me up

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Are there any notable players willing to team? I'll need a good teammate so that I can come, otherwise I won't be able to go.
Chu, my partner won't be coming to APEX. I will gladly team with you. I have a knack for teaming with famous people. Lee Martin at Whobo. Dojo at Hobo 16.

I'll claim notability because people down here say I'm the best teams partner in TX. Not to brag, but I love teams. You can ask Dojo if you don't believe me ;)

It would be my honor. But only if you don't find anyone else. Let's do this!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Chu, my partner won't be coming to APEX. I will gladly team with you. I have a knack for teaming with famous people. Lee Martin at Whobo. Dojo at Hobo 16.

I'll claim notability because people down here say I'm the best teams partner in TX. Not to brag, but I love teams. You can ask Dojo if you don't believe me ;)

It would be my honor. But only if you don't find anyone else. Let's do this!
I'll take your title soon, Zac. Second best in teams is only a tiny step away from first >: )

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
UTD Zac - Ur proposition sounds interesting. I'll definitely be getting back to u about that. What characters do u play? I assume G&W is one of them lolz
Yup G&W is my main teams character. He (in my opinion) is the best character for teams because of his kill potential, his uair/UpB that keeps me alive, and the fact that if you grab someone at 80-90% they lose a stock (running upsmash, im good at it).

Get back with me when you decide. I love teaming with Kirby/MK ;)

M@v

Subarashii!
State crew battles in a hotel room after day 1 of the tourney.

Philly is taking challenges. Money will be on it if you want.
Philly v NY?
Philly v MDVA?
Philly v TX?

pm me or post in our atl north state thread if interested
fixd. Don't call yourself all of PA since ToE>ToS ^_^.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's because UTDZac is insane in teams and GW is the best teams character haha.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wait. I was on live stream... wtf o.o. I'm glad no one told me or I would have been nervous. I felt like I scrubbed out against DSF and Tyrant, but then against, Infinity did tell me he wasn't feeling good first two games.

I laughed when we made a 2-0 comeback to a 2-2 in losers finals. DSF got so pissed. He was calling his teammate trash. Then looked me straight in the face and said "I'll $100 MM you right now." It was tempting. I <3 DSF. Still haven't figured out how he plays so many characters so well.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
notice how PA does not accept a crew battle vs NJ since they wouldn't get past 1 person BURNNNNNNNNNNN
haha i didnt mention NJ for a reason
were not quite rdy for that
wed get well past one person (ehhem... i assume you mean you lol). remember we have andy and vex. but depending on many stocks you take from them it would make like spammer inui atomsk adhd too hard. we'l still do it for fun, but no $$$

ok maybe a dollar per person, GET HYPED

Ok cool................

BTW anyone want to crew battle Cootoriginals???
I accept for ToS

fixd. Don't call yourself all of PA since ToE>ToS ^_^.
Na it probably wouldn't be just Philly, a majority though yes lol
Smurf was actually the one who brought it up while I was smashin with him today, we were discussing rosters and which states we should take on.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Anyone going through West Virginia, thats coming from Texas or Kentucky , or where ever. Maximum I can travel from my point (Fairmont,WV) is 70 Miles. I was wondering if someone could pick me up&drop off(to apex). I'll pay you a reasonable amount. PM me or text 3046577455

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Are there any notable players willing to team? I'll need a good teammate so that I can come, otherwise I won't be able to go.
i doubt omni is coming so do you wanna team again?? dont judge me from the dojo i was playing like ****! LOL

but seriously....as long as we practice before the tourny this time we will place mad good again

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
B1tchez, I might be coming to this...or not, iono.

I am not exactly a fan or Jersey lol but W/E

Anyway, how do I pre-reg, I did on AiB but iono how to on the ECRC site.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm an idiot, I figured out now, its just most of the people I know from Jersey I don't like, I don't like Doom, Atomsk or Inui. Although Pierce7d and M2K are cool.

Rocann

Smash Lord
haha i didnt mention NJ for a reason
were not quite rdy for that
wed get well past one person (ehhem... i assume you mean you lol). remember we have andy and vex. but depending on many stocks you take from them it would make like spammer inui atomsk adhd too hard. we'l still do it for fun, but no $$$
I'm not going to be at apex it's the weekend before finals

ChuDat

Smash Master
UTD_Zac - I've seen some of ur videos. U seem pretty good. If u can consistently camp like that, then this tournament is DONE. I'm not sure if I'm going 100% yet but I'll let u know very soon

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Big Announcement!

at Apex...

Saturday night...

JCaesar and Tantalus present:

Brawl+

Registration starts when singles pools end.

Entry: $5

Payouts:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Rules:
  • Singles only due to time
  • 4 stock
  • 8 minutes
  • All the standard stuff that's in vanilla Brawl regarding counterpicking, controller ports, Ganon/Bowsercides, items, etc.
  • Custom character textures are legal, but either player may request to use normal textures if they prefer. All you have to do to disable custom textures is remove the SD card. Brawl+ will still work fine without it.

Stages:
The stage for the first match will be decided by stage strike among the neutrals. Players are allowed 1 ban for the set.

Neutrals:
  • Final Destination
  • Battlefield
  • Smashville
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Wario Ware
Counterpicks:
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Pokemon Stadium
  • Halberd
  • Delfino
  • Frigate Orpheon
  • Brinstar
  • Castle Siege
  • Jungle Japes
  • Rainbow Cruise
  • Norfair
  • Pictochat

Codeset:
It's too early to settle on a codeset but I will decide the week before the tournament.

I am open to suggestions, but only from players who have significant experience with Brawl+.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow theres going to be alot of tournaments going on the night before apex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom