• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
PRIDE MATCHES!!!!!

I always forget to do those or who ever challenges me. Oh yeah I'll bring my wii/brawl.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
o look a random shark...
Throwing a pokaball at it!

No but really I hope you can figure out a way to get there, cross. I on the other hand will be going for sure but we still need more people to help pay for the housing.

IF ANYONE is going to Apex and are looking for people to split the cost of a hotel room then please message me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea i said a cheap hotel, not an expensive venue where inui has access to our buttholes

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
tristan im going for sure. ill take plane if i have too its cheaper than a train ticket. but if people are going near me and have a extra seat its more convienient for me and ill have more money of course ill pay the people picking me up and bringing me back im sure someon,e from michigan or texas or kentucky are going to apex and can create a new route to get to near location and get to apex all in the same length. i have money for plane but i wanna view the better options first

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
hey, ive already pre-regged for singles but i might be meeting a friend and doing doubles, not sure, do i need to pre-reg again for doubles or is this sufficient?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Don't worry, EE will jump on the bandwagon when it gets popular, just like he did with Brawl.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Well, I found a roundtrip for 353$ which is completely manageable, but I'd be having to ask too much of somebody.

Thing is I'd be leaving from Texas at around 5pm Friday and arriving at the Philly airport like at 1am Saturday morning. Then Monday morning I'd have to be back at the Philly airport like at 7am.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well, I found a roundtrip for 353$ which is completely manageable, but I'd be having to ask too much of somebody.

Thing is I'd be leaving from Texas at around 5pm Friday and arriving at the Philly airport like at 1am Saturday morning. Then Monday morning I'd have to be back at the Philly airport like at 7am.
your arrival time isnt bad, anyone thats driving sat morn can take u or u can follow anyone taking public trans. since there isnt any part of this tourney on friday, il be leaving sat morn, i dont wanna waste $ for a hotel room friday night. im 50 50 on driving or public trans. either way, there is going to be a TON of ppl coming from this area so ppl will be driving and taking public trans. since im one of the few ppl that know the whole process of public trans maybe il take public trans there, u can follow me (and il house u fri night, assuming u get in around 2am or w/e) then for sunday night hopefully we can get a ride back, as id rather not pay for public trans both ways. its not too much though. il start talking to my crew about ride situations. is it just u or others as well?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Friday I am organizing people to pick guys up at the airport and I will be also helping along ( since I took off work from Friday - Monday I dont work til Tuesday )

Anyone who is traveling via plane let me know via pm like i said in the OP so i can help cause I can be trusted XD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
need a 1337 partner who wants serious brawl doubles =D

anyway i need some mk dittos anyone =]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dojo they got cheaper tickets out there than $400. Try Southwest.

Also try different airports in Texas too.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
From dallas the flights are 250$ round trip for American Airlines. Not bad at all. It doesn't sound fun, but you could drive to Dallas and save $100. 4.5 hr drive

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
275 mi Drive.
At 25mpg, that's 11 gallons.
At $2 a gal, that's $22 one way.

It's either that, or drive 2hrs west to the nearest airport.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I use Ganon in brawl quite a few these days, Ill challenge some people my Ganon vs whoever =P
I saw your Melee Ganon at CoT4, it was pretty freaking wicked. I will happily ditto you.

PRIDE MATCHES!!!!!

I always forget to do those or who ever challenges me. Oh yeah I'll bring my wii/brawl.
Yeah, Lobos, this, let's do this.

I'll be the one with the sickeningly huge amounts of manliness. In fact, I may just bring a hooker so I can keep my levels of manliness up while I'm playing since that's the only way Ganondorf ever wins against anyone.

I'm kidding, obviously, it's just the hype talking. I'm just really excited for this.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo, my ticket out of austin was $192 roundtrip.

$400? Seriously?

Where are you flying into to?

You should drive to austin and leave with me man. My flight connects with Razers as well.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol I already said the price isn't a big deal. I have the money. I just needed transportation and housing, and I think I have both now.

Now all I need is an OK from the parentals (God help me,) and I'll be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom