• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyman111

Smash Rookie
Hey message me if any 1 wana team with me! I have no idea what charecter im choosing because the more i play my main guy kirby the worst i get with him?!?! Then i did ice climbers and i owned. I never played ice climbers in my life. So il probably choose ice climbers. ICe climbers or Kirby?? TEAM WITH ME AND I WILL GUARNTEE WE SHALL OWN!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I definitely want to meet Magus.. well if he does play melee =P. I want some matches now!

Also I'm winning Melee this time!!!! Get ***** USA! lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Meep I want to play your IC's.

Diddy or Wario?

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol I'm taking side bets people. Just PM me on the matchups and ill give you my answer. or Aim me at EvilTwin0688. please IM or PM me ahead of time so i can write them down. and know who im betting with.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll MM both of you for 10 lol. I hate diddy >_>.

Also, don't double post.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hence the warning haha.

Anyone want some melee MM's? :). Be gentle...I suck lol.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i'll do melee mm's for 1 dollar...im not that good at melee.

I'll accept any brawl MM's....everyone MM me cuz im from FL i probably suck.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hylian if i come we should MM in melee and brawl for $10 each to see who backs up their trash talk better ;D

ThommyDont

Smash Rookie
My partner ScottyDo and I registered a while ago but our names are not on the list of people registered. Are we registered?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
For all registration questions please PM Solid Jake as he's in charge of that list, so the thread isn't filled with those types of questions :)

ALSOOOO if people want specific stickers (please nothing ridiculous, I'm mostly doing color requests) for stickers PLEASE leave me a visitor msg or PM or something. :D Cause I will be selling them as always!

APEX IS SOOOOOOOOOON!!!! Yay!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I dont have a solid teammate yet. Aim me at mindgames2199 if your interested in teaming with a good MK/Wario/Kirby. I prefer to team with someone who is aware likes to live long and hold stock. I like to team with a good warios.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I want to see a pure trash talk MM. You won't be the ones playing, you'll just commentate on someone else's match, and whoever has the best trash talk wins.

I definitely would want Blackanese and Wes in on this one too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom