• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its great to know people are supporting but remember We need A TON of tvs + WIIS if your coming and live even near this event there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO NOT BRING A TV step it up the info on discounts for venue is up so there is an incentive STEP IT UP

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
<_< >_>...

$5 on Dojo beating M2K.

But only if you bet me $20 on Dojo vs Inui as well hahaha :p.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm more ideal. results:
1st: M2k
2nd:chaosmarth
3rd:Ally

i WOULD take first but I want inui to win money from hylian :D

Edit: Screw it. I'm takin first.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have some MM i wanna throw out
Eazy $5 my GW vs Ur anything
Dark Pch $1 your peach
Pride $1 your yoshi
Hylian $.01 Game and watch ditto XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I hate pennies haha lets do a serious set :).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I like that idea :)

Also me and Inui are going to have a list of special helpers that will help with the events ( aka Staff ) to help out so if we are not available ( or in inui's case in a match ) we have people to assist. I will speak with him and confirm who will be asked to help officially. This way we have a lot more organization.

We will do pools for singles the DAY BEFORE the tournament to hurry the event along so please pre-reg on Allisbrawl so once we have the site up for ECRC we can have everything organized.

I am ASSSUMMIINNNGGGGG people like when things end on time eh?

btw people BETTER BRING SETUPS. If you dont and I know you have a tv that you ALWAYS bring I will smack the hell out of you myself.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Also me and Inui are going to have a list of special helpers that will help with the events ( aka Staff ) to help out so if we are not available ( or in inui's case in a match ) we have people to assist. I will speak with him and confirm who will be asked to help officially. This way we have a lot more organization.

We will do pools for singles the DAY BEFORE the tournament to hurry the event along so please pre-reg on Allisbrawl so once we have the site up for ECRC we can have everything organized.

btw people BETTER BRING SETUPS. If you dont and I know you have a tv that you ALWAYS bring I will smack the hell out of you myself.

Alex let me help! I helped run yours and dmt's tournaments(even brackets at anime spring fest) I think i have a good sense of helping. as i always have at your events.

Also $5 me alex?

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Yeah, I already know exactly who I'm asking to help out on Enemy Controller's end. I don't want anyone outside of that group helping because too many people can make things messy. I hope your group of helpers isn't big, Alex. A small elite team works best, just like in FE.

Just so everyone knows, I'll be having Atomsk, Magus, Rigel, and dmbrandon co-host this with me and do work. Go to them if you need anything.

Speaking of set-ups, if you purchase a room and want to donate that TV, I'm allowed to use them. Just get me or a staff member to get it out of the room.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay all, I'm making a super special awesome form that everyone is gonna sign in regards to set up's and what they are bringing. That way there's 100% confirmation on how much crap we have for this tournament and gives specific numbers if we need more. I should have that up within the week. And when check-in happens at the tournament we can just check you off and confirm that your set up is being used and what not.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
make pre reg mandatory so you can make pools the night before.

Also my crew needs housing so we'll probably end up renting out a hotel if no one can house us. and Alex put down SdTaco(NY) as a confirmed attendee

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LET ME BE STAFF i have a way of finding people and telling them what to do :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
omg I can't wait!

EDIT: Just talked to DSF, he said "ill try"

omg potential west coast?!

EDIT2: someone get some Midwest too!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm... well I am interested in this, someone convince me to go.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Me and my one friend need someone to room with above 18! Were both 16,15 repsectivly, we both take regular showers, and are willing to pay our fair share of the money for the room please contact me via IM or PM thanks!.

AIM: Ahulbert1

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alex, I haven't seen anything about the mandatory preregistration yet. Let's try to make that happen for real in order to get pools made on Friday. I don't know if this will be necessary for Melee, but maybe we should do it for Melee as well. Hit me up about this later.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oi gets to a point a guy cannot watch DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER XD

anyways its up!/

edit - also added some stuff about who is coming:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom