• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Like I said, I'm up for it. Trash talking is fun :) makes Brawl interesting sometimes. Btw if we did the teams mm it would be on all neutrals. Not having you win by some stage bs luck lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Like I said, I'm up for it. Trash talking is fun :) makes Brawl interesting sometimes. Btw if we did the teams mm it would be on all neutrals. Not having you win by some stage bs luck lol.
I hate stupid stuff like Rainbow Cruise and Atomsk and I perform best on neutrals, so I'm cool with that.

How much? Since you'd probably win, you should be willing to go pretty high. $50 ok? Make sure Boss is ok with this!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I hate stupid stuff like Rainbow Cruise and Atomsk and I perform best on neutrals, so I'm cool with that.

How much? Since you'd probably win, you should be willing to go pretty high. $50 ok? Make sure Boss is ok with this!
Haha I hope you realize I am just talking trash to hype up the match, when it would be a close win either way. Who knows, you might even destroy us :) No way will the number be high. Regardless of what you think, it's still Brawl and many gay things can still happen so let's keep it in the $5-$10 range lol. And I'm not even sure if Boss would do it anyway LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Boss probably won't do it because he has lost to us countless times with top players as partners, lol. It's not a wise decision. MD/VA has a terrible record against us in doubles right now. I'm not even really trash talking. It's just the truth.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well, I am certainly interested in this challenge. Brawl teams are still fun to me so I'd enjoy it. Plus now I have some motivation since you think our win is impossible. Bring it!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
in our defense.....alot of MD/VA players just recently got REALLY good......so much has changed since the last time you guys have been here
me and kadaj would take you guys....kadaj is beast in teams
me and omni would beat you guys....id put money on that 1
me and boss would most likely win now...but he never wants to team anymore so we will never know lol

GET HYPE!!! :-)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
it says u MUSt pre register but at the events the first hour of the tourny is for registration

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm trying really hard to get Texas's top 2 players at this. It might just be one of them and me, but hopefully I can get both of them to go with me :).

Hopefully we do well :).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm gonna laugh when a certain overly cocky individual gets ***** by MD/VA. You can't hide behind atomsk forever
I save Atomsk just as much as he saves me, if not more due to the role I usually play. Recently against Chibo and Vex, he died and left me with one stock against Vex's two stocks and Chibo's one stock, and I had to win...and that was game two and we were down one because he died in the previous match, took my stock, and did nothing with it. He stepped it up in game three, so we won the set.

You people have no idea what you're talking about with regards to Atomsk and I in doubles. I lead the strategy. I pick the stages. I choose what characters we use. I try my best to control the flow of the match. I force you to have to work past his crippling Dedede in order to get to me; quite a daunting task. And when you finally get to me, poof, I'm at the edge or Atomsk has grabbed you for trying to fight me instead. Ah, so beautiful, and yet only one of our strategies. I am his superior in doubles and he will willingly admit it.

Because our best strategy is have him bulldoze you while I support him, it seems like he does everything.

It shows how much you know about doubles. Next to nothing. True team synergy is a concept beyond you, and that is why you will fail to defeat us. You can't just put two godly players together and hope it works. ChuDat and Azen, your top two, fell to NY/NJ's teamwork recently.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
lmao, you just posted that you hide behind atomsk with more words. I'm not knocking the strategy. It's a good one. but please don't pretend you're doing something extremely difficult or hard to comprehend. you're just support

btw. you and atomsk barely beat boss and i. it could've easily been the other way around. you almost lost to some guy who knows next to nothing about doubles...sad

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lmao, you just posted that you hide behind atomsk with more words. I'm not knocking the strategy. It's a good one. but please don't pretend you're doing something extremely difficult or hard to comprehend. you're just support

btw. you and atomsk barely beat boss and i. it could've easily been the other way around. you almost lost to some guy who knows next to nothing about doubles...sad
If it's so easy to do and understand, why is it so effective against everyone except players that are just straight up too good for Atomsk to fight evenly (Mew2King and teh_spamerer being the only two)? When Atomsk fails, I can easily step up to the plate and dish out the ****, which I have done in extremely important sets/matches against Chibo/Vex, Boss/Korn, Ally/Holy, and NinjaLink/D1 recently. Probably more than that. Don't pretend I'm only support or that support isn't as important as fighting in doubles. I recently teamed with Bum and had to do most of the fighting with my Snake and we did just fine.

Accidents happen. Right now, the results are on my side. Every MD/VA team has fallen to us since November. It's just the truth.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hold dat ***

2$ to the person who knows where my avatar is from

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
People should MM the texas players I'm bringing.

Don't worry, we arn't EC, so we suck :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm talking about singles not doubles.

Hopefully I can get Dojo and Razer to go with me. At the very least Razer will :).

Santi won't be there, just Dojo(hopefully), Razer, and I.

EC people should MM Razer and Dojo :).

Don't worry we suck :p.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm talking about singles not doubles.

Hopefully I can get Dojo and Razer to go with me. At the very least Razer will :).

Santi won't be there, just Dojo(hopefully), Razer, and I.

EC people should MM Razer and Dojo :).

Don't worry we suck :p.
Noooo! The boring half of the tournament! :(

I'll do it with not Snake mains and not Dojo. The two people you named, lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Noooo! The boring half of the tournament! :(

I'll do it with not Snake mains and not Dojo. The two people you named, lol.
People talk **** about my state(not you just people lol) so much and then I can never get people to MM Dojo or Razer haha.

Razer is a 14 year old who plays with a wiimote >_>...

Come on EC :). Easy money :p.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Razer, why are you awake? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am horrifyingly bad against Snake. If you have a functioning brain and pick Snake, you will beat me. Snake is a top tier amazing character with tons of annoying/broken crap that I never get to practice against. I don't have any real experience against that character. Razer will beat me.

Dojo is basically on the same level as teh_spamerer. I ain't tryin to touch that yet.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You are not helping me find them MM's inui :mad::mad::mad: lol <3.

Seriously though, anyone else? >_>.

How about this: I will give you $5 if you beat Razer or Dojo. This excludes M2K lol.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Its Spring Break silly :D

I'll like to get as much friendlies and MM's as possible if I attend this which I'm like 99% sure :O

Lobos

Smash Master
md/va doesn't afraid anything!

I wouldn't mind another mm with dojo, maybe this I'll take him seriously....:) :p :laugh: :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom