• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
My name is on this list lol, this is a maybe for me.....is Jash coming to this? I wanna do teams....double TL has never been done before

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
G-reg!!! - too good glad your coming

edit - tonight I am going to make a thread dedicated to setting up hotel rooms for smashers

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Boss+G-reg=teamming??? omg ima be a fangirl XDDDDD
5 bucks says me and Atomsk face this team in winners...because we have faced Boss in teams in winners at literally ever event we were both at since we got good, lol. We beat Boss and Candy, then Boss and NEO, then Boss and Slikvik, then Boss and Korn. I wonder if the next Boss + someone team will finally take us out. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I <3 when people so casually assume that they can take out the Inui and Atomsk team, especially MD/VA, the region that lets us win their tournaments and had almost all of their teams taken out by us at Clash of the Titans, including ChuDat and Azen. :laugh:

Ah, I love you guys. :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Heh, I know you and Atomsk are too good in teams, but I hate to burst your bubble and say you'd most likely lose to us. Luigi+Diddy = Fox+Jiggs in Melee and I don't think I have to tell you how gay that combination is :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Heh, I know you and Atomsk are too good in teams, but I hate to burst your bubble and say you'd most likely lose to us. Luigi+Diddy = Fox+Jiggs in Melee and I don't think I have to tell you how gay that combination is :laugh:
Good luck setting that up somehow. We deal with the gayest thing ever, Wes and Dire using ZSS d-smash into bucket, and have never lost to it out of four sets, and me and Bum beat it twice. Boss lost with all sorts of gay characters on his team and players that are better than you. >_>;

I'd just camp behind Atomsk and every time there's trouble I'd tornado in (which Luigi can't really stop and it wouldn't allow any u-b stuff).

Gay tactics can't overwhelm superior ability unless we have no idea what's coming (but we do, so...).

We'll MM you and Boss in teams if you really think you can win. You can decide the amount of money. Really high numbers are fine with us.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good luck setting that up somehow. We deal with the gayest thing ever, Wes and Dire using ZSS d-smash into bucket, and have never lost to it out of four sets, and me and Bum beat it twice. Boss lost with all sorts of gay characters on his team and players that are better than you. >_>;

I'd just camp behind Atomsk and every time there's trouble I'd tornado in (which Luigi can't really stop and it wouldn't allow any u-b stuff).

Gay tactics can't overwhelm superior ability unless we have no idea what's coming (but we do, so...).
What makes you think I'm gonna allow you to camp behind Atomsk :laugh: I'd go after you and once your at 40% you're dead after I grab you lol. And Atomsk will die at what, 65% or something? lol if we pull it off twice in one match you probably wouldn't win. Gay tactics work oh so well in Brawl.

edit- well I don't know about Boss, but I'd certainly take you up on that teams mm

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, we suck against Diddy Kong and you will not allow me to do something that players like ChuDat and Azen couldn't stop.

Ready to bet money on it yet...? Teams is my turf. I will bet any amount you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom