• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
is Donkey Kong banned for this tournament? Or more accurately, am i banned? If not, I'll go 'ARGHhhHHHHHHHHH' on y'all.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Airport

The Closest Airports at this time are Trenton Mercer Airport and Newark International Airport. Trenton Mercer is about 18 minutes from Princeton and Newark about 40-55 minutes from the venue. If you are coming from here please let us know in a PM or Aim 24/48 hours before you arrive so we can have someone pick you up and take you to the venue.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I think I can make it to this now, I just have to get the way I'm traveling arranged... PD you going to this???

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Nice Steel and PD, and idc ill find a way to this, its too huge, and now obviously a chance to meet some Marth's.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
You are. We're taking a train and using our back up plan if we have to.
BRing me with you!!!!!

Thank god SAT is on May 2. Which means all I have to do is ace that ****, then have a week to hype over this thing. thank god xD

Edit: btw, will I get molested by 20 year olds +? (16 year old here :[ ) if i go in a hotel? LOL. or i can just go to the tourney w/o having to stay in the hotel? (lol im broke.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This needs to be stickied.

Also, I want to do crews.

Let's discuss this, Alex.

It shouldn't be hard since we have no time limits.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I'll try to come to this but don't expect skill. I'm going purely for exp (and lulz).

Also, are you sure you have the address right? I think it might be 3499 instead of 3449. Just making sure.

Anyway, this looks fun. I'll do whatever I can to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom