• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
older elitists? wtf lol

edit - re-read my OP lots of crap to fix again will update tomorrow

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas is probably going to be at this.

We are bringing our A game this time :).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Standing infinites and Dedede's small-step CG are banned but it's not listed in the OP yet, lol...

Alex, what are we doing with Friday? Why can't we start something on Friday? I have the rooms for that day as well.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Inui - after talking with a few people it seemed as no one wanted to do friday. I prefer we use it for setting up and us getting things ready the day before with equipment and such.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
older elitists? wtf lol

edit - re-read my OP lots of crap to fix again will update tomorrow
lawl, i meant older people as in elites like ally. most of the pros are like 20+ years old T.T. it's still unfair =[.

i demand a address the very earliest so I can at least know how much distance from here to NJ >_>. is there any trains that go there? :O

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya u take the NJ transit to princeton junction its all on the OP read it hippie lol

address is there too

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i think we can if we are on top of **** plus i think it can be done without time limit we just gotta step it up with set ups and no issues will occur

Inui

Banned via Warnings
As long as people bring set-ups and we strictly enforce the NO FRIENDLIES DURING THE TOURNAMENT rule, we'll be fine.

I will GLADLY DQ people for playing friendlies during tournament time. Try me. It'll make things run so much faster to have less people and we'll keep your money. :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm gonna try my best to buy at least 1 to 2 small TV's for this. I think you guys can do it!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
As long as people bring set-ups and we strictly enforce the NO FRIENDLIES DURING THE TOURNAMENT rule, we'll be fine.

I will GLADLY DQ people for playing friendlies during tournament time. Try me. It'll make things run so much faster to have less people and we'll keep your money. :)

oh the power of the dq :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Im back to a maybe for this. Essentially I got two big issues that could stop me from making this:

1. I'm JUST getting out of college, so Im going to be travelling back and forth across state.
2. Money. I need to save up money for Genesis and for the trip to the WC, and right now I got.....*checks pockets*....nothing?
If someone pays for my room ill come for sure :D

If I can't though, I can still give you info about players in the pittsburgh to state college are that are going so you can use it for pools.

Hax

Smash Champion
i need a good *** partner. i promise to be the best snake there. :)

Hax

Smash Champion
yo brian lets stay at a hotel for this please. seriously.. i want a good sleep at this.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Now unless I get a ride and housing, I can't go. Ugh, shoulda stayed in NYC. But I dunno what happened, so bleh -_-

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its called a better venue..besides a ride is easy and housing is twice as easy read the op jeez lol

UPM

Smash Rookie
I really wanna come to this, but I'm not sure since its a 3+ hrs drive and I'm not sure if I can sucker one of my fellow melee playing friends to come...

Also, I might have a track meet =\

Hoping I can come tho!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yo brian lets stay at a hotel for this please. seriously.. i want a good sleep at this.
venue is a hotel

Now unless I get a ride and housing, I can't go. Ugh, shoulda stayed in NYC. But I dunno what happened, so bleh -_-
same as above...plus you got two months two find a ride or save up for public transportation

its called a better venue..besides a ride is easy and housing is twice as easy read the op jeez lol
people never read the first page lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo Alukard, I might come to this.. carry me on your back throughout the whole tournament and I will definitely come to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom