• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
eff online why not play in person and get at my ryu/vega:)

it plays like a mixture of 3rd strike/double impact/super turbo not even close to tvc

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The chief of sales confirmed everything with me today. We have both rooms for Friday and Saturday and the Windsor Room for Sunday.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... What are you talking about?

I'm hosting this event.

I need the hotel's management to confirm stuff for me.

Certain things were up in the air until now.

Now they're not.

Oh, btw, you have to be 21 with a valid ID and credit card to rent a room.

Alukard

Smash Hero
uh... What Are You Talking About?

I'm Hosting This Event.

I Need The Hotel's Management To Confirm Stuff For Me.

Certain Things Were Up In The Air Until Now.

Now They're Not.

Oh, Btw, You Have To Be 21 With A Valid Id And Credit Card To Rent A Room.
Looks Like Me And Dj Are Getting Two Rooms For Swat Baby

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ok so clearly im not getting the picture here

so inui, you OWN the hotel? or you stay there? or your parents own the hotel? whats up with that

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Does it matter? It doesn't change anything. My dad is the chief engineer and we live here. We don't own it.
oh ok. I was just wondering. Ive heard it referred to as "inui's hotel" many times and i didnt know what the deal was.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You need to be 21 in order to rent it. You can be any age just to stay in it. I've never even heard of an age restriction when it comes to just staying at one. Where did you get that idea from?

M@v

Subarashii!
You need to be 21 in order to rent it. You can be any age just to stay in it. I've never even heard of an age restriction when it comes to just staying at one. Where did you get that idea from?
oh ok.(I meant to say most places let you rent at 18).

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm 20 and I rented one at your place Inui. Was that illegal?

I'll be 21 by then if I am going so who cares I guess.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yo, the venue fee is going to be $10 now, but that's actually normal, so I hope people don't complain. CoT4's venue fee was $10 and the venue fee for the big NYC tourny tomorrow is $10.

However, we will be more generous than both tournaments when it comes to those that help us.

If you bring a Wii, Gamecube, TV, etc., you'll have $5 taken off for each item that we use. That means you can get the whole thing waived if you bring stuff that we use.

Sound good Alex? :]

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Here's the deal w/ hotels:

It is not a law that you have to be at least 21 years of age to rent a hotel, it's just that most hotels prefer it that way. This explains why Gichan was able to rent a room while being only 20 years old. If you're close to being 21 years old, they are usually willing to rent you a room b/c there's no law saying they can't.

As far as paying for a hotel room - they except cash or credit (at least the ones I've been to). When you pay with cash, they usually ask for a small deposit. They do this so that if you don't return the room key, or you order pay-per-views, or make long distance calls, they can use your cash deposit as a method of payment. If you don't do anything that would result in any additional charge of any sort then your deposit would be returned to you as soon as you turn in the key to the room. Of course, if you pay w/ your credit card, then you will only be charged for the room itself and any additional charges would be charged to your card as they occur.

Hope this helps.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I will bring wii/tv

I'll be needing a room, naturally, with maybe like 4 other MD people or maybe more than that.

JCaesar/Waffle/EE/Plank/Bandit do you guys wanna ride with me and stay in the same room??

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Everyone getting a room should reserve now for Friday and Saturday, the two days you're going to need housing.

May is an extremely busy month and the hotel might sell out way before the actual tourny date.

If the Palmer Inn fills up, go to the Howard Johnson right down the road about two miles.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Everyone getting a room should reserve now for Friday and Saturday, the two days you're going to need housing.

May is an extremely busy month and the hotel might sell out way before the actual tourny date.

If the Palmer Inn fills up, go to the Howard Johnson right down the road about two miles.
Do i need to go to a website to reserve my room or do I just let you know? Reserve one for me and several MD/VA players.

Edit: MD/VA is going to **** this tournament, and get vengeance from Camp Jersey

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

will i need to put money down for the hotel room of just a name to reserver it? cause I asked off and it has to be approved by my Boss' boss' Boss. Should be Tuesday when I find out.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I should hopefully be attending this.

:093:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Do i need to go to a website to reserve my room or do I just let you know? Reserve one for me and several MD/VA players.
LOL

Call the hotel, dude. You can't reserve a room through the kid of the chief engineer this time. It doesn't work like that.

KOkingpin said:
will i need to put money down for the hotel room of just a name to reserver it? cause I asked off and it has to be approved by my Boss' boss' Boss. Should be Tuesday when I find out.
Nah, you don't pay until you check out, actually.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya all you basically need is a CC and your set. Step it up peoples I know Some of you have those cards XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I have the info Inui, I'm gonna update it as soon as I have a chance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom