• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If U Promise To Make Them Melee Instead Of Brawl ... I Will Obviously ... But If Its Brawl Sry Melee Fo' Lyfe =p
ya ya ya I told you in advance silly billy...its all good im gonna play melee a little more

Maybe I should make that huge blog about the Smash community and how certain ppl should get over the new game not meeting expectations...i mean I am in WAY too many communities and this one is just another one thats having this issue like Halo did ( god that was horrible esp in halo 3 lol ) or even SF2 - SF3 ( how does a community die, split, and evolve like an awesome pokemon SRK for life)

Alukard

Smash Hero
ya Ya Ya I Told You In Advance Silly Billy...its All Good Im Gonna Play Melee A Little More

Maybe I Should Make That Huge Blog About The Smash Community And How Certain Ppl Should Get Over The New Game Not Meeting Expectations...i Mean I Am In Way Too Many Communities And This One Is Just Another One Thats Having This Issue Like Halo Did ( God That Was Horrible Esp In Halo 3 Lol ) Or Even Sf2 - Sf3 ( How Does A Community Die, Split, And Evolve Like An Awesome Pokemon Srk For Life)
U Told Me Brawl !!!!!

I'm Hosting Melee Its Not Hurting U Unless Brawl Players Convert ... >.>

Dam Caps Lock Is Trapped And Wont Unstick -____-

Anyway Alot Of People Are Converting Back To Melee I Hope It Stays That Way =d

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
U Told Me Brawl !!!!!

I'm Hosting Melee Its Not Hurting U Unless Brawl Players Convert ... >.>

Dam Caps Lock Is Trapped And Wont Unstick -____-

Anyway Alot Of People Are Converting Back To Melee I Hope It Stays That Way =d
I dont think so bro...Halo 1 had a brief resurgence before everyone went to halo 2 or quit.

bottom line, IMO it will end up like SF...some will play ST some will play 3s and thats really it...nothing wrong with 2 awesome communities in one...just gotta know how to run both and have a good ****ing time.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i Dont Think So Bro...halo 1 Had A Brief Resurgence Before Everyone Went To Halo 2 Or Quit.

Bottom Line, Imo It Will End Up Like Sf...some Will Play St Some Will Play 3s And Thats Really It...nothing Wrong With 2 Awesome Communities In One...just Gotta Know How To Run Both And Have A Good ****ing Time.
Lol I Dont Mind ... As Long As Melee Doesn't Die ... Which Imo Its Dying But Tournies Like Mine And Spoc And Genesis And Mango's Tourney Are Wat Keep It Alive

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Lol I Dont Mind ... As Long As Melee Doesn't Die ... Which Imo Its Dying But Tournies Like Mine And Spoc And Genesis And Mango's Tourney Are Wat Keep It Alive
I dont want it to die either I played it at katsucon and had a great time. My thing is I just get annoied when people think its god's gift...meatriding son lol

either way apex will make up for COT4 and be more like C3 where everyone has a good time...no more sour grapes just smash XD

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
what makes me annoyed with melee is just that, people thinking its so amazing compared to brawl. Also when people defend brawl for stupid reasons and then i have to read 2 pages of a dumb argument. Lets face it, both games are mad campy, they're both imbalanced, etc. One game isn't better than the other, brawl is just more popular cuz its new, thats all.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
what makes me annoyed with melee is just that, people thinking its so amazing compared to brawl. Also when people defend brawl for stupid reasons and then i have to read 2 pages of a dumb argument. Lets face it, both games are mad campy, they're both imbalanced, etc. One game isn't better than the other, brawl is just more popular cuz its new, thats all.
It's a shame nobody is ever going to understand this besides a select few.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow! why make it on the 9th - 10th memorial day is on the 25th of monday 23rd and 24th would of been great days for this.

beware to witness another antis mom situation now. >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm sorry, but May and June are the busiest months in the hotel business where I live. The hotel is literally sold out for all of June and every weekend in May besides the one we got.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
One week too early, finals are in effect <_<. Now I can't make it :'(.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
O wow. Whatever happened to 3rd week of May? Smack in the middle of finals now. Guess I'm gonna have to study around this.

Definitely still coming, just could've done without the stress.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ Seibrik

I never understood studying johns. The people johning about finals should just study on the days leading up to the tournament. That's what I'm going to be doing.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm old and don't go to college anymore D;

Okay that's both a :D and D; because I'm old and :D cause I don't have to study anymore. WOOO!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I love it...real life FTW.

anyways FVK STUDY JOHNS

edit : I will be putting together rides for people that are lazy and are too afraid to drive.

BTW I used to play h1 professionally while in HS during regents and still got 90-100s on each of them because I study in advance. Stop putting **** off til last min and realize that HS/College isnt hard if you do something called study everyday instead of fiddling with your ****.

Lets be serious you dont know how to study that is your fault. Come to this tournament and represent all that is good in smash

- good t.o's
- good people
- amazing venue with no time limit
- best of all REGIONAL CREWS

no johns and if I hear one more god **** john I'll close the thread and have no problem canceling this for you babies. I do this not for myself but for everyone so if no one wants tournaments we can go back to days where we met at peoples **** basements...remember that? Exactly STFU and come and support.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
I never studied for HS it just came naturally to me...and thats what the teachers hated...lol that i was smart but goofed around and chased girls all the time..xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didn't study for high school and I got A's in everything but math (I loathe math, so w/e).

I took all honors classes (except math lol).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
pft math was my honors class and i got a perfect im too good son:)

edit - i graduated too fordham baby FU!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol sucks that every elite smasher is in either college or graduated from it. am I the only young competitive smasher (16 yrs old in HS :[ ) ? >_> me = wants to be in tourney scene very badly but too young to travel out of state and such and no car lol.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
WAAAAAAH I have finals WAAAAAAH.. I'm gonna fail because of APEX WAAAAAAAAAHH...

Studying is overrated. Let's brawl.

Proceed with hype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom