• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
guys, hope I dont have a final on Friday May 8th, otherwise theres No way I can possibly make this. The week before this is my Finals week. Because after finals, I got to clean my dorm out and move out of PSU as well.Bad timing <_<.

I would love you if this is moved to the Weekend after the one its scheduled for ^_^

Milln

Smash Champion
guys, hope I dont have a final on Friday May 8th, otherwise theres No way I can possibly make this. The week before this is my Finals week. Because after finals, I got to clean my dorm out and move out of PSU as well.Bad timing <_<.

I would love you if this is moved to the Weekend after the one its scheduled for ^_^
M@v, can we hang out? =O

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Wait is this May 9th and 10th only. Because if its the 8th as well than i can't go. Why is the 8th, which is a Friday being considered as a day to start this tourney anyway. If this tournament is started on a friday won't it hurt attendance because people have work and stuff.

Also if this does start on the 8th, would it be possible for people to still enter brawl singles on the 9th if they couldn't make it on friday.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wait is this May 9th and 10th only. Because if its the 8th as well than i can't go. Why is the 8th, which is a Friday being considered as a day to start this tourney anyway. If this tournament is started on a friday won't it hurt attendance because people have work and stuff.

Also if this does start on the 8th, would it be possible for people to still enter brawl singles on the 9th if they couldn't make it on friday.

easy its during the end fo school/finals and such and ppl will be out of work and it will help to make this go smooth...also on Fridays we start around 6-7 pm cause ppl have to get here first...friday is mostly used for melee to start it and end early sat...sat and sunday is for brawl...aka you

edit : rush the reason im not answering u is because my aim closed the convo b4 i saved your name

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i could have swore without a doubt this was gonna be in NY in brooklyn or manhattan or something. maybe im misreading it lol. and gay, may is like SATs month :[

I moved it cause

#1 - 10pm is too early to do what I want to do to make this sucessful
#2 - I got a big hotel venue for FREE
#3 - its better in the long run for this event.

In any case there are no excuses to not come to this unless you dont know how to get around ... there are bus/trains/ppl riding here that are coming and I always have at least 100+ at each event and ppl from all around the nation are coming to this. No johns

M@v

Subarashii!
easy its during the end fo school/finals and such and ppl will be out of work and it will help to make this go smooth...also on Fridays we start around 6-7 pm cause ppl have to get here first...friday is mostly used for melee to start it and end early sat...sat and sunday is for brawl...aka you

edit : rush the reason im not answering u is because my aim closed the convo b4 i saved your name
EDIT: got my final exam schedule. Perfect timing lol xD

194275 MATH 110 007 Monday, May 4, 2009 10:10A-12:00P
181198 CMPSC 101 002 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 10:10A-12:00P
191428 IST 110 002 Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:00A-9:50A
183547 ECON 002 003 Thursday, May 7, 2009 2:30P-4:20P

Starting it Friday will REALLY be cutting it close for me. I have to go back to Pittsburgh first, because I have to clean out my dorm. Im looking at almost a 7 hr drive to the tourney. If you make it start Saturday, I SHOULD be able to make it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
EDIT: got my final exam schedule. Perfect timing lol xD

194275 MATH 110 007 Monday, May 4, 2009 10:10A-12:00P
181198 CMPSC 101 002 Wednesday, May 6, 2009 10:10A-12:00P
191428 IST 110 002 Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:00A-9:50A
183547 ECON 002 003 Thursday, May 7, 2009 2:30P-4:20P

Starting it Friday will REALLY be cutting it close for me. I have to go back to Pittsburgh first, because I have to clean out my dorm. Im looking at almost a 7 hr drive to the tourney. If you make it start Saturday, I SHOULD be able to make it.

we will start friday night with MELEEE...you entering melee...also we have not confirmed friday...most likely we will do sat-sun

M@v

Subarashii!
^ If I miss melee I miss melee. I would enter if I was there, but I wont be too mad if I miss it
Me with melee: I like it as well, but Im not as good as I am in brawl. I dont think I would place very good in it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
You got it. :)

Alex, we're probably getting Friday.

Do we have to do Melee? I don't want to run short on time. I'd rather have extra time in case something goes wrong.
i'm helping with the melee inui =]

cmon ... RUN MELEE DO ITTTTTTTTT!!!!! =D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alex is pretty set on running it.

I don't think we'll need additional help, but thanks for the offer. We have Magus and teh_spamerer to help out with Melee in addition to ourselves already.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alex is pretty set on running it.

I don't think we'll need additional help, but thanks for the offer. We have Magus and teh_spamerer to help out with Melee in addition to ourselves already.
no silly i wasn't offering .. alex sent me a pm telling me he wants me to lololol ...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I want melee to happen but melee people need to bring 5-7 setups themselves. I , tbh , refuse to provide more than 1-2 setups for melee esp when it is not the main event ( no offense guys ). Brawl needs a majority of the setups. I know you guys always bring **** so if I can rely on you guys ( nyc, eggm, g$, scar, etc ) I would be def appreciative.

I will be working with you Inui on the scheduling. I wanna get melee singles down ASAP with doubles only if there is time on Friday-Saturday. With the sunday situation it WILL be all brawl and sat will be 90% Brawl. Its not to be a **** but to be serious about this.

Alu - I want people to help with melee cause it is easy to run and I cannot focus my efforts towards it. That means hype and planning I can only do so much. Bottom line though it is me/inui's call but I want your help

Alukard

Smash Hero
I want melee to happen but melee people need to bring 5-7 setups themselves. I , tbh , refuse to provide more than 1-2 setups for melee esp when it is not the main event ( no offense guys ). Brawl needs a majority of the setups. I know you guys always bring **** so if I can rely on you guys ( nyc, eggm, g$, scar, etc ) I would be def appreciative.

I will be working with you Inui on the scheduling. I wanna get melee singles down ASAP with doubles only if there is time on Friday-Saturday. With the sunday situation it WILL be all brawl and sat will be 90% Brawl. Its not to be a **** but to be serious about this.

Alu - I want people to help with melee cause it is easy to run and I cannot focus my efforts towards it. That means hype and planning I can only do so much. Bottom line though it is me/inui's call but I want your help
well melee isn't hard to run .. because there isn't melee noobs that don't understand things that are going on ... everyone that plays melee knows wat they are doing ... so **** runs smoothly ... i dont see how it can't be done on day one alone seriously

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well melee isn't hard to run .. because there isn't melee noobs that don't understand things that are going on ... everyone that plays melee knows wat they are doing ... so **** runs smoothly ... i dont see how it can't be done on day one alone seriously

I agee I mean if anything are you guys ok with doing melee friday and just having 2-3 setups ( or your own ) for the rest of the weekend...lets talk on aim about it. melee will happen!!! marf is too f-in good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom