• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Attendee lists are cool LOL! I don't know why but they are.

Also I'm hoping by May I can purchase a small TV for this event and bring it with a Wii.

SF93

Smash Cadet
If im able to come does anyone wanna prolly split a room? I really rather sleep in the bathroom then spend $80 on a hotel room.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So um the schedule isn't exactly decided yet. We don't have a time limit and we have all day on Friday to start/do stuff.

Still need to work out the schedule, basically.

Just letting everyone know.

BOOK YOUR ROOMS NOW, FOOLS. MAY AND JUNE SELL OUT TOO QUICKLY IN THE HOTEL BUSINESS.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i asked because i DONT have a debit/cc

well anyway

so far its me dj blacka anti zro hax leo jman

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i'd say figure it out with DJ because its not that I dont mind using my CC its that last time this happened i got ****** for money and I rather play it safe this time around.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'd say figure it out with DJ because its not that I dont mind using my CC its that last time this happened i got ****** for money and I rather play it safe this time around.
well i was never in a hotel room with u so i dont kno about any previous things ... sry to hear that tho ... but yea leo ur cute

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
The sign up/pre-registration process is going to make it easier to determine who is bringing a set-up and who isn't. I should get this figured out within the next week that way it's more officialized and organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom