• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

D

Deleted member

So we wait to 7:00 tonight for the Sony Conference then?
Yes we do. This will also be the last time I'll be very actively involved in this thread until Nintendo E3 2011 ends; mainly because I'm taking my Nintendo E3 2011 celebration to another site.

Hopefully Sony's E3 2011 is good and that they issue an apology for what happened over PSN.

D

Deleted member

You leaving us for another website, that makes me sad man.
I'll be back on this thread after Nintendo E3 2011 ends with a review on the conference. Mainly because if I stay here, the majority of my posts would be "OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!" and I feel it's more of a thing to put in chat; plus I already planned to go to another site anyway just for this event.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmm I liked what I saw for the new AC but I'm still pissed they're still milking the **** out of Ezio. I really wish they'd have focused on Altaiir entirely or just introduce a new character

Because I just honestly want to see how the series is gonna end and that's it

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I also forgot to say that the Rayman demo looks pretty cool, but that series is way to cutesy for my taste

I also hate those games where you play with two people and the second person can turn into a bubble of sorts

It annoys me when I have to traverse the hard parts while my friends cruise on by with their bubbles just because I always have more skill than them

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That makes the game needlessly easy though. If you wanted you could literally just spend the whole game in the bubble or something. I mean, I'm sure that the point of a 2 player game like this is to cooperate. This, however, is a crappy way to promote cooperation. If you really wanted to make a co-op game, make it so that somehow one person's actions influences the other when traversing a hard part of the game, instead of just giving players bubbles to be able to just sail on over the hard part while someone else carries the brunt of the workload on their shoulders

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Whenever I play NSBMW, its almost always easier to play alone than it is with others. Mainly because when you play co-op, the fact that people can get in your way leading to pointless deaths makes the game a lot harder. Also when people just hang around in bubbles, its up to basically one person again to clear the area.

The only way I can think of where they could make the game more of a co-op game is if they were to have the levels specifically designed around co-op or with special versions of stages when co-op is played.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Buttload of SE stuff, and god of war IV.

All that remains... is Chaos. Bwahahaha Chaos<3333

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The anniversary edition of Halo: Combat Evolved has NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER?

Despite the fact that fans created servers for the original combat evolved before live came to be?

wat
Um, where did you read that? The trailer said that it had co-op and competitive online multiplyaer.
Above my post.

Surely they know better than to not have it.
F8AL's trolling you, then.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-multiplayer-maps-are-for-halo/

Halo: CE Anniversary will not support Xbox Live multiplayer whatsoever (outside of co-op).

Seriously? That's a huge missed opportunity right there.

The trailer for AC:Revelations was a great way to end the show.
Bungie is tired of doing Halo.

So we wait to 7:00 tonight for the Sony Conference then?
8 PM EST. Gonna watch it live soon.

Btw, predictions for the NGP/PS Vita price. I say $350.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
NGP will only be good ~1-2 years after launch. It's just how Sony roles, but I hope NGP looks smexy regardless.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I really hope Sony does a better job this year or else this E3 might just turn out like last years Penny Arcade Comic all over again (that's assuming Nintendo does well). With PSV being shown though I have fairly high expectations.

Also, my estimate is around $350.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Almost 1 hr till showtime, gonna watch this on my ps3.

Lol at everyone who was using profanity because Kinect sucked :)

:phone:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So excited, solely for Twisted metal and God of War IV. Though the NGP is looking real nice. I just worry so much about the battery, you know?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I really hope Sony does a better job this year or else this E3 might just turn out like last years Penny Arcade Comic all over again (that's assuming Nintendo does well). With PSV being shown though I have fairly high expectations.

How bad was it at the Penny Arcade Comic?

M@v

Subarashii!
PS anyone know if hang'em high is one of the halo multiplayer maps returning? It was my fav halo 1 map :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

How bad was it at the Penny Arcade Comic?
I laughed thoroughly. Right now it's still more Kinect BS from Microsoft, More sports games, and the typical Shooters.
Can't wait to see what Nintendo has to offer... Just wish I could've seen Ubisoft's demo of Rayman Origins.

D

Deleted member

Here's to hoping that Sony's E3 2011 is great. I heard it was five hours so if that's the case; we'll have a lot to hear about.

D

Deleted member

Sony's E3 is starting. Let's hope that they don't **** this up like MS did.
If tradition is anything, I think only Microsoft will have a very weak conference. I think Sony will be okay.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If it's 5 hours long.... My best guess is they'll fill us in on the whole Hacking incident and hardly reveal anything worth getting/Noting.
Of course that's just me.

Top Bottom