• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm hoping Capcom talks about that new DMC from the TGS a year or two ago.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hopefully Ubisoft will have a better conference.

Actually, hopefully everyone else will have a better conference. Way to show us what the bottom of the barrel looks like, MS.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Fist bump looks awesome, kinect well... Not so much

Halo 4=EPIC

Sesame Street is something Nintendo would have done

ME3 looks awesome, 1st day buy!

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
holy ****

a 30 minute skyrim demo?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nuke Dukem and Doom are two guys who go up against a ****load of monsters and aliens

Yeah, that game is already realistic enough to call for some squad tactics

I'd give MS' keynote a good score. They appealed to all audiences fairly well, and a lot of the stuff that's coming out for their console is really cool.

finalark

SNORLAX
Nuke Dukem and Doom are two guys who go up against a ****load of monsters and aliens
Just like Halo! And Resistance! And every other sci-fi shooter ever made ever!

Actually, the one-man army things only doesn't make sense in military shooters like CoD or Battlefield. Maybe that's why you die in two shots in multiplayer.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Someone just told me Suikoden freaking VI was going to be revealed at Sony's conference. I swear if that happens I might pass out from joy.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just like Halo! And Resistance! And every other sci-fi shooter ever made ever!

Actually, the one-man army things only doesn't make sense in military shooters like CoD or Battlefield. Maybe that's why you die in two shots in multiplayer.
At least Halo and Resistance give the illusion that there's also an entire army helping destroy the monsters

Doom and Duke Nukem I don't know the story very well, but I'm pretty sure Doom's just some guy running in a dungeon killing monsters and Duke Nukem is some guy who singlehandedly destroys an alien armada or w/e using other exaggerated content such as good looking women and the guy constantly swearing

finalark

SNORLAX
At least Halo and Resistance give the illusion that there's also an entire army helping destroy the monsters
That and they give good reasons for them to survive. The Chief is a super soldier trained from birth to be the perfect killing machine while Nathan Hale has chimera DNA in him. Plus Hale has a squad with him at all times in R2.

Doom's just some guy running in a dungeon killing monsters
Actually, Doom guy is on Mars. Same basic concept, though.

Duke Nukem is some guy who singlehandedly destroys an alien armada or w/e using other exaggerated content such as good looking women and the guy constantly swearing
Yep. I feel like one-man armies are basically a staple theme of FPS' anyway.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You guys should find me links of website that sales bear costumes? The reason why is if the Nintendo Conferences is amazing, I may and will wear a bear costume while wearing a G-string or a Goron costume doing the same thing?:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
TRG, I disagree. I throughly enjoyed Prototype.

Also, I missed Microsoft's conference. However, judging the posts, I didn't miss much.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So..I missed Microsoft. Did it suck outside of Halo or something?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I know it was on the Microsoft conference, but holy cripes Mass Effect 3 looks awesome, and that gameplay trailer was sweet too. That's gonna be a long 8 and a half months.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
WEll I hope Sony does ok. Going to inFamous 2 launch/party straight aftterwards, so hyped for today. :3

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Can't wait for Sony to make there move.

My jump on Kinect, it's voice recognition is definetly something cool and new to try, but along with it came a series of casual games and wacky motion controls, seriously why take what Nintendo has done and failed and make it into something of similar aspect??

Well, how ever the final results turn out, no doubt games like Halo 4, Mass Effect 3 and MC will be enjoyable nonetheless.

Top Bottom