• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

finalark

SNORLAX
Conferences are usually only 90 minutes long. All I know is that the whole hacking thing is going to be pretty awkward for Sony.

And it hasn't started for me yet.

D

Deleted member

E3 is starting kind of late.

@Mike2: I hope so to.
@MK26: You have to admit, live topics are awesome.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^^^

I'm sure with the release of GoW IV, everything will be fine.

Penny Arcade, whoa that horrible.

:phone:
Fighting Chaos is going to be epic, and I hope they end it with that. Don't carry it over to other crap. And we're off!

finalark

SNORLAX
Gamespot's is messed up and you're getting footage of the outside from a guy who clearly has no idea its recording. Switching over to IGN...

finalark

SNORLAX
Hackers really hate Sony. Am I the only one who can't get it to show up no matter where I am? Sony's site is showing me the pre-show but that's it.

D

Deleted member

Hackers really hate Sony. Am I the only one who can't get it to show up no matter where I am? Sony's site is showing me the pre-show but that's it.
I don't think that they've hacked Sony's conference.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's not hackers. I heard they are getting everybody in their seats an such.

Top Bottom