• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Wow again I hate sony but 256 person multiplayer??

Is sony trying to win me over?

and wtf is this tween bull****

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hahaha, "We just sold a few there!"

Tretton has a really relaxed feel to him. Kaz! Do something awesome!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
In this topic: Nintendo fanboys

Nintendo did terrible this year. If they didn't show the new Metroid, people would have been extremely pissed at the lack of good games they showed. Microsoft has me for another year. :x

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I thought the Vitality Sensor was the worst thing to date.

Haha, awesome joke. PSP Go or "Worst Kept E3 Secret"

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
In this topic: Nintendo fanboys

Nintendo did terrible this year. If they didn't show the new Metroid, people would have been extremely pissed at the lack of good games they showed. Microsoft has me for another year. :x
They had some good games, Metroid is certainly not the only game. They should have taken out the Vitality sensor, and replaced it with zelda, but Nintendo had a solid conference, definitely better then last year.

Microsoft had more to show, no doubt, but Ninty fans weren't disappointed, as Microsoft fans weren't.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
These guys are cool. They accept their flaws and move one.
Pretty much. Their big stuff got leaked. Instead of pretending it was new (ala Nintendo with Galaxy 2 which was suggested last week with Wii Fit Plus), they joke about it. They did the same thing last year by making fun of Kaz's Ridge Racer comment.

So far, the PSP Go looks nice; no idea if I want one yet.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I thought the Vitality Sensor was the worst thing to date.
Hey, it can be good for uber hardcore gamers. Now your Wii will tell you when your next bowel movement should occur.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm guessing you dislike the Mario series huh? I mean New Super Mario Bros for Wii was already enough to say that Nintendo did good this year. Microsoft has my good side as well.

I'm not too much of a fan of Sony, so I'll see what they got to interest me, though I can't type on my cell well since I'm at E3 right now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im sorry but i LOVE nintendo and i can even admit they sucked this year. there were like 4 mario games/conduit/wii sports 2.........the ONLY thing that made it worth while was metroid OM

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Nice announcement of Peacewalker and calling it the true sequel to the MGS storyline. Looks like I'll be grabbing this.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I love Mario. I've played all of them and own most of them. I just really didn't enjoy Galaxy very much.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Galaxy was okay. The puzzles were fine, the game was short, but I hated how they gave you extra lives if you got low. Seriously, that's stupid.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Galaxy is the most overrated game of this generation. It was way too easy, and I beat the game in one weekend. I got all 120 stars soon after and didn't feel like playing through it again with "you know who". I probably will as Galaxy 2's release grows closer, but I was still very dissapointed with it.

Galaxy 2 looks like DLC for Galaxy. Why is it coming out in 2010? The engine and graphics are UNCHANGED. It looks more similar to galaxy than Majora's Mask did to Ocarina of Time. I don't think it's going to be a bad game, but I really hope that they up the difficulty in SOME way.

Also, Peace Walker looks pretty awesome. I'll definitely be picking it up.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The first hour is done with mostly talks of PSP and PS2. So, I guess the last hour will be PSN and PS3. Beast-mode.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, I'm REALLY trying to avoid spoilers before I watch Nintendo's Conference myself but I CANNOT find somewhere to watch it. Is there any place I can watch the WHOLE conference that anyone knows of?

Someone may have said this a few pages back or something, but I'll likely find spoilers if I go back.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
BAH I gotta go to school in 20 minutes. I wanna see if they cover anything for Final Fantasy

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Gamespot.com - Go, go go.

Home has gotten pretty cool now that they have more game rooms like Godfather 2's poker and the turret thing in Resistance.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Okay, I'm REALLY trying to avoid spoilers before I watch Nintendo's Conference myself but I CANNOT find somewhere to watch it. Is there any place I can watch the WHOLE conference that anyone knows of?

Someone may have said this a few pages back or something, but I'll likely find spoilers if I go back.
Gamespot: http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/nintendo-e3/

IGN: http://video.ign.com/streaming/e3-2009/

G4TV: http://e3.g4tv.com/e32009/pressconference/nintendo/17/

LLDL

Smash Hero
after playing mario sunshine which is my favorite game in the series, none of the marios including Mari ogalaxy, which bored me after like 30 stars. However, this game looks MUCH more entertaining than the first mario galaxy.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wow... that was neat. I saw Singstar Queen.

New IP from Rockstar!

Commentary to AC2 trailergameplay.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Alright guys, just started watching the Nintendo Conference (I was at school) and I'm already disappointed in seeing Cammie, but then I saw New Super Mario Bros. Wii and was no longer disappointed, please tell me it gets even better (without spoiling it, or with doesn't matter.)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright guys, just started watching the Nintendo Conference (I was at school) and I'm already disappointed in seeing Cammie, but then I saw New Super Mario Bros. Wii and was no longer disappointed, please tell me it gets even better (without spoiling it, or with doesn't matter.)
it drops off BIG TIME and then picks up again at the LAST few minutes

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wow, AC2 has exclusive stuff via AC: Bloodlines for PSP - nicely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom