• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Main character of Start Ocean 4 confirmed for Samus role in Project M.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
no zelda for wii/starfox/kirby for wii

but they did pretyt wel i guess.
We got quite a lot. So no complaining. -_-

I mean I really wanted a Zelda Wii as well... But Golden Sun DS makes up for it. XD

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What's the song at the end XD?

I'm most looking forward to the three Mario's, FF, KH and Metroid.

Then again, I'm only looking forward to them XD.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
i've been a nintendo fan all my life, bought every system that came out, and after this conference, i've come to realize that nintendo just isn't the same anymore. I saw 3 maybe 4 games out of all those that I'd think about buying. There's absolutely nothing exciting coming out other than that new metroid, and thats not coming out till next year. If nothing big is announced in the next 3 months, im selling my wii, utterly sad.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Metroid was a nice surprise to an otherwise fail conference. "First time mario is 4 player" Evidently Nintendo's forgotten the Mario Bros on GBA? And why in the hell use FREAKING TOADS instead of the Wa- Brothers.

And thanks Iwata. You introduced the world to the most usless adon EVER.

Kind of surprised that shiggy wasn't there, but then again, I know I wouldn't want to be there.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
all i saw was i need to buy a nintendo DS to be satisfied the Wii isnt bringing anything nice besides galaxy2 and metroid

But sony has me hooked so lets see what sony has to offer

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Metroid Other M looks friggin weird.
Ingame graphics? Meh.

CG = pretty, but wtf? I want Metroid not a Samus movie. >__>
Nintendo better do a good job.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Forgot to mention: Voice acting? In a Metroid game? For Samus? UGH

Red Exodus

Smash Master
There's always old Gamecube games, I'm keeping my Wii around because I have a bunch of old games I play from time to time but other than that the Wii doesn't have much to offer me, I might look into Metroid but there's nothing else.

inb4hugelistofgames

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
When they mentioned at the end about Nintendo making a splitting-edge new game, I was begging in my mind that it was Zelda. Then I saw asteroids...:mad:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I wanted to give Iwata a cuddle, Reggie a high five, and Cammie a slap XD.

Surely they could have made it a unique Mario game, not just Galaxy 2. I enjoyed SMG, but they could have tried something new.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
There's something wrong with the fanbase if they are actually complaining after the Nintendo conference. That was probably the best conference they've ever had in the history of E3.

That's just how it goes. Lots of uninteresting announcements but two or three games that are so exciting, they make up for the dull parts.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I was hoping for them to mention Heart Gold/Soul Silver and Kirby Wii.
HG/SS was just announced in Japan not too long ago, so I didn't expect that, but no news about Kirby is the only thing that got me down for five seconds.

all i saw was i need to buy a nintendo DS to be satisfied the Wii isnt bringing anything nice besides galaxy2 and metroid
And New Super Mario Bros Wii is just la-ti-da. O_o

And what the hell is with people acting emo and sad for. >.>

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I thought it was going to be starfox and i was so excited

but Metroid isnt bad either

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
That was acutally quite awsome. Lol it wasn't that great at the start but ended with a bang. I was really hoping for Zelda though.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Don't make me murder you.

E3 2004 was and always will be the greatest.
I didn't watch that one. I had never even heard of E3 until 2006, when I actually got serious about Nintendo games. What did they announce then?

Zoids-Raven

Smash Apprentice
Waaaayyy better then last year.
Good job, can't wait to see what Sony has to show.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The fact that they didn't have Zelda surprised me A LOT. I'm guessing they will announce it next year when it will come out withing that year.

I have to say I didn't expect much, especially when they started with Wii sports resort. When I saw they had gone over their time I thought, eh, some golden sun, Mario bros, that's ok. Better the last year, but I must say: Nintendo didn't just fulfill my low expectations, they actually very much impressed me. I was like "you better say another Mario game" when they talked about all their other mario games they announced.
Definitely not bad, and I think Nintendo is on par with Microsoft I have to say. I know you may disagree, but not only was it not a dissapointment like last year, it got me exited to have a Wii since the conduit,

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Well, with the announcement of New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2, I can safely say this E3 is an improvement over last year's.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Don't make me murder you.

E3 2004 was and always will be the greatest.
Can I help? E3 2004 was and always will be the greatest.

Sorry THC, but when Twilight Princess was announced, the world became a better place.

When the Wii Vitality **** was announced, the world cringed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom