• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Smash Lord
it drops off BIG TIME and then picks up again at the LAST few minutes
I just fast forwarded through the entire thing and stopped on a few of the games I cared about, Golden Sun DS, Metroid Other M (looks like a Gamecube game,) and the other 9,000 Mario games they plan on releasing to please us. It worked. Sorta.

Time to watch the Sony conference, I guess I'll just skip to the current position so I can make up to date posts. I hope Super Mario Bros. Wii will be online, didn't watch to see if they mentioned it, but at least I know that this conference was definitely better than last years.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Exclusive and due out next year? Wow...

Meh, motion control is what the market wants, but please don't make it mandatory. Please?

HAHAHAHAH - their first true motion control was 1:1. Nice.

Puddin

Smash Lord
FF14???? WWHHHAATT? PS3 Exclusive, heh.

We call it "the worst kept secret of E3" and "the worst piece of hardware with even worse software"

Wow, 16GB of internal flash memory for those games you'll be playing on there. Ooops, there are none.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
FF14???? WWHHHAATT? PS3 Exclusive, heh.

We call it "the worst kept secret of E3" and "the worst piece of hardware with even worse software"

Wow, 16GB of internal flash memory for those games you'll be playing on there. Ooops, there are none.
Metal Gear Solid, RE, God of War? Yeah, those are nothing.

The Motion Controller is funny to me because it did what Nintendo did this E3 (1:1) and what MS did (motion cap with a camera) into one device.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Quit talking, show more games, nobody uses that video service because nobody owns a PS3 now show more exclusives.

Metal Gear Solid, RE, God of War? Yeah, those are nothing.

The Motion Controller is funny to me because it did what Nintendo did this E3 (1:1) and what MS did (motion cap with a camera) into one device.
Nothing on the PSP at least.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
If this thing is cheap, I'll give it a try. The PS3 Eye was pretty cool, but we all lost interest in it after a while, and it was pretty expensive. So cheap, and I'll probably grab one to see how it goes.

Puddin

Smash Lord
If this thing is cheap, I'll give it a try. The PS3 Eye was pretty cool, but we all lost interest in it after a while, and it was pretty expensive. So cheap, and I'll probably grab one to see how it goes.
Just watch, you'll buy it for $100 and then it comes bundled for free with every PS3 sold after X/X/XX

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
sony always does this. copy copy copy. the wiimote(and its new add on) can do all of the things this sony wiimote does.
You are aware Nintendo copied the same technology from Innovative and other companies, right? That's pretty much how capitalism works - you take what someone else did and improve it. Also, they aren't using it in EVERY game, just a few titles. Vast difference.

Sweet! New IP. This game looks pretty cool. Did they say if it was PSN or Blu-Ray?

Wow, the combined LBP and racing. SWEET!!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I don't get it: 1:! was discussed earlier in E3 for Red Steel 2 and Nintendo's conference. I love how everyone put out their motion control thing this time.

Sony: Sphere motion control

Nintendo: Wii Motion Plus

Microsoft: Project Natal Camera

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I love how MS and Sony both have 2 hour conferences, while Nintendo had a 1 hour press conference, 90% of which consisted a boring speech by Iwata and casual garbage that we've already seen last year...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You are aware Nintendo copied the same technology from Innovative and other companies, right? That's pretty much how capitalism works - you take what someone else did and improve it. Also, they aren't using it in EVERY game, just a few titles. Vast difference.

Sweet! New IP. This game looks pretty cool. Did they say if it was PSN or Blu-Ray?
no.

literally, the wiimote does EXACTLY what the sony wand does. ********. And with the motion plus, it may do even more

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I love how MS and Sony both have 2 hour conferences, while Nintendo had a 1 hour press conference, 90% of which consisted a boring speech by Iwata and casual garbage that we've already seen last year...
Just pointing out that the other 10 percent was a bunch of good looking games that they cramped in.

Puddin

Smash Lord
That's an impressive Mario Kart Wii, because you get to play God it seems. I was hoping for more LBP info, like the sequel or something because I remember Media Molecule mentioning a sequel, not just a PSP port.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else catch the bit about "The next online fantasy epic" or something similar. I hope FFXIV isn't going to be a new MMORPG.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Not really when it come's to showing the games that intrest me. I'll say Microsoft is better though since most of the PS3 games comes on the 360. :/.
Except MAG, God of War, and FF14.

If you are going to hate a console, make the reasons at least logical.

This game is going to be great.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
no.

literally, the wiimote does EXACTLY what the sony wand does. ********. And with the motion plus, it may do even more
It's different because you don't need it to play every game. And that is great to me. It's an accessory, and you don't have to get it if you don't want, as motion control should be.

Sweet! Team Ico's Last Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom