• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
As we all know, E3 2008 is just around the corner. What do you hope is unveiled? I'm personally hoping for "official" announcements for Animal Crossing Wii, along with some news on Kirby Wii. What do you want to hear?

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I want to hear Super Smash Bros SUPER ULTRA MEGA PARTY EDITION YELLOW!
But we will get a new DS, ACWii, and other "surprises" hopefully.

bored

Smash Ace
Aside from Nintendo, I'm hoping they will show off some pretty kickass games for 360.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I'm also hoping they announce a new handheld. I don't own a DS, and I'm reluctant to buy one. If they don't announce one at E3, I'll probably cave and buy it.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Releasing Mother 3 for the Nintendo DS. They re-released the games from the Phoenix Wright series that was once on the GBA, onto the DS later. It could happen. :D

That and I want more info on Sonic Unleashed, myself. Star Fox is a big one too for me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I wouldn't really think a month and a half away is 'around the corner'

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'd love to see a Mother title on the Wii actually. Bring it full-fledged, not ported. Aside from that, AC, F-Zero, and even a sneak peak at the new Zelda (if it's still in production) would be Christmas in July.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I don't really know why everyone is so excited, E3 sucked last year. Sony had one of the better showings, and Wii did announce Mario Kart, but other than that it was really lackluster.

Actually, weren't those announcements at E for All?

Amigo

Smash Cadet
From Nintendo I want to hear any news about a Star Fox, F-Zero or Donkey Kong game.
A DK game would be really good, an ACTUAL action DK game Im talking about. Not just this crappy bongo blast or whatever it is called.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Looking forward to some Resistance 2 information and gameplay, Killzone 2 info and gameplay, Motorstorm 2 info, and last but not least on the PS3, LITTLEBIGPLANET INFO AND GAMEPLAY.

As far as the Wii goes, Donkey Kong (like DK64 or DKC; not any of this racing or music garbage), F-Zero, as well as Fire Emblem would be nice.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
If I don't hear something about Kirby Wii at E3, I'm going to gouge my eyes out and sell them on eBay.

Seriously, Kirby wants another console game. HAL has a nasty habit of taking forever with their games, don't they...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
You are aware NONE of that stuff is real, right? It's just rumors. That's why hypothetical and unannounced game topics are closed: there is nothing to substantiate them.

Zodiac

Smash Master
ONLINE MELEE NOW! Other than that I really want to see kid icarus and um, lets see, zelda, but I dont know if they will show zelda, the new zelda for wii has actually been in production for about two and a half year now.

Just when twilight princess was released they anounced that a new zelda game for wii had been in development for a year, so its very possible that we will be getting to see this new zelda.

then again maybe not, because nintendo loves to reinvent things. And reinventing Zelda for the wii would be a really hard task.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Also looking forward to hearing of SOE's progress with their MMOs... want to see some good MMO action hit the PS3 this or next year. (The Agency and that DC comics MMO in particular)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Exactly. Ever since Rare left Nintendo, DK games started to suck.
To be fair, DK games started going down with DK64, made by Rare.

and I do hope to hear more about AC Wii.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
That's really what people want is AC Wii, but i'm REALLY intrested in Pokemon Platinum, because ??? is a type!

M.K

Level 55
Unfortunately, I think Nintendo is getting too far into there "WiiWare", Virtual Console, and periphreals for the consoles instead of actually working hard on good games.
THAT BEING SAID, I still want my Animal Crossing, F-Zero, and Pikmin for Wii!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna be different and ask for a new franchise, they really could use some fresh ideas.

A_man13

Smash Master
Theres a lot I hope is revealed. Most Likely Kirby wii (meh) and DK will be revealed. I hope there is something about a new Pikmin and more mother releases in the US.

BTW, when is E3 going to be held this year? I want to watch it over the internet.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I am looking forward to Spore information, seeing as how this will be the last expo before release, and anything on Infamous, Home, and really anymore PS3 stuff.

For the Wii, whatever makes me stop constantly regretting getting one. Boom Blox 2 maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom