• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OMG Xzax thank you.
*sigh* It's like he first page in here no **** talk :]
well except Pierce's, but we'll see how that turns out.
LMAO at you saying Ryoko can beat you, and barely no one else can.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we still have...
me, andyg, phillyrider (:p), mexi, .com, puffster, ak, terrv

i dont care how crippled we may seem nowadays, but i guarantee u if we all practice for like 3 days before a + tourney or crew battle, we would ultimately destroy it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Revive the EA Sports thread! Make the crew name known so that when Insomniac beats yous guys in the epic-est crew battle ever (trashtalkohsnaps), it'll actually mean something. :)
p

Eh, I'll still **** you guys :p but no one in my crew cares and I don't like what WBR is doing. Every time someone does well with a character in tourney that character gets a nerf. I'm gonna have to learn some new **** with Fox before I enter tournies anyway.

false.

the epicest will be the winner of that crew... vs tos
rename it to Teen Titans of Smash....too good.

Can't wait! Don't care about MK banned here, its time to show off my wolf.
Sheik, Wario, ZSS, Pikachu, Ice Climbers and DDD say hi lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No you wouldn't.Yes he is.
That's funny, because when I sit down at tournaments and play Melee with people, I beat everyone but the very top players, and JFox is very far from the top.

I beat him in tourney maybe 2 weeks ago, and have beaten him in tourney consistently except my earliest days. The last 4 sets are mine. It's becoming more agreed that my Falco is superior because I'm a smarter player. He's good, but he does mindless things that don't work if you pay attention.
Keitaro's Falco is better.

Pierce: Keitaro slayed the midwest, so gtfo he's leik teh beszt evar.
qft

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So ban everyone except metaknight! It's the perfect answer to chibo's rules! You won't lose any NJ attendance at least.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
MK dittos are my most hated matchup. How on earth do people find them fun >_<... this means you Inui.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
i dont care how crippled we may seem nowadays, but i guarantee u if we all practice for like 3 days before a + tourney or crew battle, we would ultimately destroy it.
I'm gonna hold you to that! :p

p

Eh, I'll still **** you guys :p but no one in my crew cares and I don't like what WBR is doing. Every time someone does well with a character in tourney that character gets a nerf.
Sad face at the crew inactivity and disinterest...

And sadly I also think the WBR will attempt to keep doing that sort of thing. The only thing I can do is just do my best in persuading them to do otherwise. Sad face.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm a wbr member. So is Spam, Vex, and Chibo. They simply don't listen to anything opposing their own opinion. Not worth arguing. Just play melee instead of a watered down version of it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I beat him in tourney maybe 2 weeks ago, and have beaten him in tourney consistently except my earliest days. The last 4 sets are mine. It's becoming more agreed that my Falco is superior because I'm a smarter player. He's good, but he does mindless things that don't work if you pay attention.
Your cockyness is rediculous sometimes.

And your logic is absolutely brainless. Have you been trained by Inui???

I lose to almost every Marth I play as Marth is my hardest matchup. When you beat me, you barely do (I always take matches), and you almost always get a 0 to death on me. From hearing you're advice on Falco, I don't think it's good honestly, just like you're Mario, which is alright, but as I thought, not tourney worthy since you had to drop out after losing to a random Toon Link.

Until you're Falco is capable of beating NinjaLink, Andy G, Anti, Atomsk, Alphazealot, Forte, Vex, STFU plz.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'd prefer everyone mained MK tbqh. I could never get bored of that. I really like the ditto and I think MK is fun and fun to fight.
I guess I'll have to start working on using MK so we can have an epic Inui vs. Meatknight (that's not a typo) match. MK and Wario are probably the only two characters in S tier that aren't forced to play exact textbok-style in order to win. Even Snake becomes textbook with the grenades, down-throw and tilts. Metaknight can practically do anything and still have a good fight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

I lose to almost every Marth I play as Marth is my hardest matchup. When you beat me, you barely do (I always take matches), and you almost always get a 0 to death on me. From hearing you're advice on Falco, I don't think it's good honestly, just like you're Mario, which is alright, but as I thought, not tourney worthy since you had to drop out after losing to a random Toon Link.

Until you're Falco is capable of beating NinjaLink, Andy G, Anti, Atomsk, Alphazealot, Forte, Vex, STFU plz.
QFT

10riseoftherobot

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

You see how Xzax isn't on this list right XD 0-2 Falco. No but Keitaro is so good besides ONE thing that i need to talk to him about, Pierce stop being all mighty and acting like you know everything about every character, you claimed that your Mario can beat every MK thats isn't Ksizzle, Shadow, and M2K. I say yeah my 2nds for this tournament are good as confidence, you say stuff on the boards and you loose to King toon.

10fallofthemarios?

Top Bottom