• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I love what I just saw on Smashboard on my screen:

Chibo's Screen said:

You blow.

-Xzax attempts to reply but is ignored-

I will **** the balls off you in a MM

-Xzax attempts to reply but is ignored-
-Vex attempts to reply but is ignored-

JUST BRING IT

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inui stop making a fuss over something you're not even going to attend ever.

I like that rule cactuar. Also, is it true that "follow cactuar" is a valid teams strategy? Spam told me that you guys ***** by doing that.

Scar is electrifying lmao.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Melee is too good.

Also, if Brawl tournaments are going to be hosted at my place, all Brawlers must accept that I will ridicule them the entire time, and if they try to talk back, I will kick them out of my house and keep their venue fee. Because I am Cactuar.
dont forget the heckling. u can never forget the heckling.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That strategy is actually "Cactuar will follow you around and use you as bait as he ***** the other team."
That's how I team with Atomsk a lot, rofl...

Except Atomsk is very good at fighting and I create opportunities for him and make his aggression safer on top of that. :)

<--- Doubles genius.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Had you kept playing, we should have been consistent teammates. <3
:( I just stopped having people to play consistently in Melee so my consistency went down the toilet :(

I'd still beat most of you in Melee, and that goes for GOTM and JFox especially. Maybe not as easily as in the past due to poor technical skill, but I'm still smart in Smash since I spend a lot of time playing. Intelligence in Smash transfers between the three games easily from my experiences.

I'm not even trying to be cocky or rude, just real.
No you wouldn't.

Atomsk wouldn't weigh me down that much in Melee teams, guys... He's not that bad. :(
Yes he is.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wait, MK is BANNED at Drexel biweeklies? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL okay I might come to these. I can afford it by winning, which will be hard if Spam is there, but not impossible if he doesn't have MK. No doubt Spam is better than me without MK, but considering I have character advantage (unless he plays a limited character that I'm probably 9001 times better at the match-up) then I can win, since I have both Marth and Falco.

Wait, does PA even have a Falco? I might just go all Falco and no one will know what to do, lololololol.

/cocky joking. Vex, Spam, and Ryoko all have extremely reasonable chances of beating me, I know it's not auto-win. Too bad Chibo probably doesn't know how to fight Falco, or he'd be a threat too.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao I wish I could say I was a threat to anyone in SF4 xD I'm sadly talking about bawlr :p

Norton Antivirus blows giant balls.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Wait, MK is BANNED at Drexel biweeklies? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL okay I might come to these. I can afford it by winning, which will be hard if Spam is there, but not impossible if he doesn't have MK. No doubt Spam is better than me without MK, but considering I have character advantage (unless he plays a limited character that I'm probably 9001 times better at the match-up) then I can win, since I have both Marth and Falco.

Wait, does PA even have a Falco? I might just go all Falco and no one will know what to do, lololololol.

/cocky joking. Vex, Spam, and Ryoko all have extremely reasonable chances of beating me, I know it's not auto-win. Too bad Chibo probably doesn't know how to fight Falco, or he'd be a threat too.
I believe Pierce forgot to mention me in the threat list... do you think I only play MK/Luigi? Lol mistaken you are good sir.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Lol true, Jban wasn't a PA resident when the biweeklies were around in the Spring. Things are gonna be shaken up come the fall!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I've gotten really good at the matchup recently, though I'm sad that I lost to Keitaro at Puffs in June :/

So mark me down on that threat list lol.
Hmm, you lost to Keitaro? Not a threat, lmao.

Mark me down as a threat on the list there aswell Pierce.
lmao, no. Is that a Wolf icon I see next to your name? What are you going to do, howl at me?

Bowser top 3 all day. I'm really good vs Falco Pierce, might as well use Marth against me.

:083:

:083:
I would never disrespect you by using Falco.

lol pierce has a threat list? seereeiz biznaz yo
inorite

I believe Pierce forgot to mention me in the threat list... do you think I only play MK/Luigi? Lol mistaken you are good sir.
LMAO. It doesn't matter. I'd LET you choose MK.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised

I hate Falco. He's probably the biggest one-trick pony in this entire game, and that's saying a lot in Brawl since so many characters are one-dimensional. And the worst part about it- HE STILL ***** GANON! It's so infuriating knowing exactly what your opponent is going to do and still not being able to stop it. It's mind-ripping.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Have you ever even outplaced him? You can't act like he's not good.
I beat him in tourney maybe 2 weeks ago, and have beaten him in tourney consistently except my earliest days. The last 4 sets are mine. It's becoming more agreed that my Falco is superior because I'm a smarter player. He's good, but he does mindless things that don't work if you pay attention.

@ JBand: You beat me the last time BECAUSE I underestimated you. This time, I'll be sure to destroy you clean and proper. No lost love, but I'm more than ready to beat any character you use, and if it's not MK, it's VERY unlikely to win, unless you've got a pocket R.O.B. better than Chibo's laying around.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
@ JBand: You beat me the last time BECAUSE I underestimated you. This time, I'll be sure to destroy you clean and proper. No lost love, but I'm more than ready to beat any character you use, and if it's not MK, it's VERY unlikely to win, unless you've got a pocket R.O.B. better than Chibo's laying around.
Then you're in luck, because I don't play ROB :)... I do have a few pocket characters tho, I main various so I play half the cast at an advanced level. Kinda like Ninjalink... :chuckle:

Still your Marth is beastly, it'll be **** hard that's for sure... but don't count me out just yet :) I can surprise you again.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
I hate Falco. He's probably the biggest one-trick pony in this entire game, and that's saying a lot in Brawl since so many characters are one-dimensional. And the worst part about it- HE STILL ***** GANON! It's so infuriating knowing exactly what your opponent is going to do and still not being able to stop it. It's mind-ripping.
i used to main falco in brawl, but i got insanly board. its all shdl, shine, shdl, CGspike.
im all marth and fox in brawl now. that is if i play brawl

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LunarNOVA, it's hard to understand which characters you're talking about, since in brawl Snake and Metaknight are the only ones that matter :)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
wtf, Falco has WAY more than lasers. LMAO. Falco has beastly combos, and just ***** in general. Lasers are broken though, no doubt.
Yeah, but with lasers so broken, why do anything else? Lol. Every Falco I see does everything by the book, there's absolutely no originality in it at all. Doing creative things is cool and all, but when lasers beat everything, why even try? It's what I've seen, anyhows.

Top Bottom