• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
aye yo suck his **** axe!!!!
suck his d!ck!!!!!!! lol

that's ****, <3 arizona
Lol! You guys **** suck d*ck =D

my bad axe! i didnt see the match happened and i might have left before it did. i'll get you your money some how.
Haha it's all good. Not many people knew it was going on. There were only like 5 people watching or something like that.

Was GG7 vs. PewPewU best of 3 of best of 5? I was hearing the score was 2-0 but some people were saying 3-0.
It was best of 5, 3-0 GG7.

It went gg7 (Falcon) vs ppu (Marth)
gg7 (Falcon) vs ppu (Marth)
gg7 (Marth) vs ppu (Falco)

GG7 won very convincingly, but apparently PPU was playing kinda off. Hopefully they can rematch next time :) I wanna see it when both players are at their best.

As far as shoutouts... There's sooooooooo many lol. Idk where to start!

First off... Housing
Scar - You're freakin hilarious haha. Thank you for housing us man.
MacD - You just wait. My YL's gonna get revenge on that Zelda!! Falcon 4 for alls were awesome and hilarious hahaha =D Thank you so much for housing us and making all of us breakfast. You're awesome man :)

Hopefully I'll do tons more shoutouts when I get the chance ^^

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
The MM was played on my system with Peter's TV which was not a recording set up. Did anyone record it using a camcorder though? :confused:
Not too many people were even watching. I know Jeff and I were there cheering for our boy. It was kind of in the corner. It should've gone on my recording set up. It was like 3 TVs over...and we were playing friendlies. Notify me next time!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i only sorta care about losing to gg7

i only care cause i hate that i accepted the mm against my better judgement and lost 10 and lost everyone else 10

who cares if he beat me at one of current worse match ups (if the falcon plays like "such a homo" as so cal puts it), i'll just take pride in the fact that i out placed him and beat people who loses to, sup axe :p

also i'm gladly going to rematch him next time and show him he's not all that :p

oh and something about so cal pride and whatnot

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sheridan, please upload the results, make a results thread, something. please, please. you have the tio on your computer, and your computer alone.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
phil, are you gonna put up the footage from your camera? i want to see brandon vs hungrybox from crews if you have it
Phil's talk during that match was one of the funniest things I ever heard. that **** was PRICELESS! Please phil tell me you have all that recorded!!

EDIT: doublt post ftw

LLDL

Smash Hero
WOW, see i could care less about videos. I could care less about splits, but come one, the one thing I expect is full results after the tourney is over. Making a results thread is simple, you don't have to manually copy each line or anything, you just copy and paste from tio. Why can't TO's just do that before they leave the venue. They act like they got so much stuff to do the morning after when they really don't lol.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
mad fun *** tourney LOVE CALI might move there lol

shoutouts

my ***** brandon son you already know your my boy

everyone at sheridans house
mango
hugz
luckey
joe
Lovage
u guys all **** i did not remember what i did the night be4 after that last shot LOL

also thanks to the good player fund for flying me out there had a good *** time

<3 CALI

Brian

Smash Journeyman
you volcano'd my bowl like joe the volcano

dont text sheridan, you guys clearly dont know how he works

i might see him tonight, i'll probably call him if he doesn't post anything by then

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Norcal has amazing food

Zachary's Pizza and Marucci's Deli alone made the trip worth it.

Oh yeah fun tournament, it was good to see everybody again.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
you volcano'd my bowl like joe the volcano

dont text sheridan, you guys clearly dont know how he works

i might see him tonight, i'll probably call him if he doesn't post anything by then
i dont even remember smoking LOL but if must have been **** lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
if anyone played a tourney set on TV 1, they should tell me somehow (either making a post here, AIMing me, or PMing me)

the only thing i know of right now is...
Tang vs Lucky (I think)
and Falcomist vs MacD

I don't feel like uploading teams, cuz I think everything worth my time was recorded on TVs 2-4

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Sheridan is actually looking at this thread now. Hopefully he'll upload the TIO file. :)

I meant Sheridan is looking right now meaning he'll see that we all wanted him to upload the TIO file and he'll most likely respond to the community's request. Lucien actually doesn't have the TIO file, unless of course you are trying to get a plus 1 post count which you probably are.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I just uploaded them to tio.

I didn't earlier because I didn't have JB's sn/pw for AIB and I was too lazy to find someone that has his number or install AIM on my laptop. You'll survive, I promise.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if anyone played a tourney set on TV 1, they should tell me somehow (either making a post here, AIMing me, or PMing me)

the only thing i know of right now is...
Tang vs Lucky (I think)
and Falcomist vs MacD

I don't feel like uploading teams, cuz I think everything worth my time was recorded on TVs 2-4
was TV 1 the tv u saw right when you walked in? My MM with SFAT might be on that one. If anyone has that money match I'd like to see it even if you just give it to me. you dun have to upload it. It was day 2 early before everyone came in. I want to analyze my marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom