• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why Are These Still Called Don't Blink... Editon!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
When I left rat was waiting for chris vs fruitloop (losers finals). Quaz got 4th, hindawg and jeff? got 5th and I got 7th. Or maybe it was oro at fifth and jeff at 7th with me

:phone:

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I had a terrible bracket, Rat 2nd round then right into Quaz, probably number 2 in WI right now. Holy **** though, living from a Samus forward smash at 170% from the middle of Stadium was my high point of the day Melee wise anyway.

3rd Strike was really fun though, we need that more often at smash events. Thanks for bringing it Zwarm?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Doubles Results?

Singles Bracket?

Did Ally go Pit?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1. Ally + WTP
2. Kain + Bpow
3. Fino + MJG

iirc

Singles top 5 was:
1. Ally
2. Domo
3. Kain
4. MJG
5. Arty
5. Fino

I don't remember top 8, that's all I can remember.

Yes Ally went Pit, but not all Pit. Snake + MK were things as well.

Hindawg won the tournament by default imo. And no problem, Jeff. I always have it with me at this things, we need to play next time!

And one last note: Scumbag Oro leaves the tournament early before calling the police to lock up the tables and chairs again.

Shoutout to Kenni and Red Ryu being the only people who helped me clean up all that ****.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Bpow teamed with Kain

He's the Patron Saint of Spot Dodge > Spot Dodge > Spot Dodge > Fsmash

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Damnit Chris, I was that close to finally getting one of my famous pre-tourney predictions right, then you had to go and beat Rat in two sets, huh.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Ally went all Pit excluding game 3 on Fino. I didn't stay for GFs but Ally beat Domo in a MM earlier with Pit vs MK so I assume he stuck it out with Pit in the end.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone who put up with me. Not gonna remember to post actual shoutouts, so:

Legan: way to **** me all the time, no johns
DLA: letting me stay at your house, giving me drinks, getting my blanket, etc. you're awesome, thanks so much
Chicago: chill as ****, general shoutouts
Brandon: mah homie
Kansas: cool seeing you as always

Quaz

Smash Master
oh hush, I liked listening to the music

and if you had an issue with it, why didnt you go and just say something? lol

you silly people waitin to complain behind your computers.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I didn't mind.

Bad news though... for some reason, my dazzle ****ed up the recording on my setup. It recorded the video like 2x faster than it should have, which means the matches look like they're 2x faster. The audio's fine but it's obviously out of sync with the video.

If there are any sets on the main TV that anyone really wants to see, I can still upload them but I have to reduce the speed by 50%. Which means they'd look relatively normal, but the FPS will also be reduced by 50%, so it will be rather choppy. I'd also have to cut the audio track. It would still be barely watchable but it won't be pretty lol.

Top Bottom