• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why Are These Still Called Don't Blink... Editon!

Quaz

Smash Master
Hope this isn't serious

You don't have the right attitude for playing this game if it is... work on improving, not on results

Mundugu's post is really good.
I was pretty salty when I posted that lol

its kinda hard not to be angry when you lose to someone in winners (they make a comback on you, good **** chris) then get 3-0'd gettin 2 stocked all 3 games, once again good **** Chris.

but hey! you're absolutely right, especially in this case. Its just easier said than done.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was mad legit and I didn't even enter.
Props to the TOs for their hard work and running this so smooothh

MW is definitely getting better and myself along with it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I had a great time and I felt like the competition was fierce even without kels there. Props to the tournament hosts for doing such a great job. The rules were fun at first but i didn't have fun on them after a while -- i just wanted to play vs my opponents

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah i'm not that big of a fan of it either, feels like it's good for trolling though.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Without Kels I think Midwest would be hopeless, honestly that guy has beaten some top players and thats one of the main reasons we get any respect. Kage - MIST, Tope - Michigan, high placement at Apex + his performace at all the SMYMs (cept last year). Big House too he was murking on S2J in friendlies
I didn't go to apex. that was pound 4 and 5 i went to

Top Bottom