• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

jreed

Smash Cadet
Was Ite at mad? Who was the big tan guy that played Falco? I believe he was in your crew. He looks EXACTLY like my friend lol. Should have gotten a picture with em.
no lite didnt come to mad with us sadly:( hes a little kid and he mains samus .. the big squishy kid was my friend soja lol hes awesome he taught me how to play melee back in the day he will be with me and tcash to attend future tournaments

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
no lite didnt come to mad with us sadly:( hes a little kid and he mains samus .. the big squishy kid was my friend soja lol hes awesome he taught me how to play melee back in the day he will be with me and tcash to attend future tournaments
Sounds good man, I like your crew, I kinda have like...2 crews lol. The one that ran the tourney was one, the other didn't make it :(

Yeah I wanna play ya guys soon, where do you guys live in Philly?

jreed

Smash Cadet
Sounds good man, I like your crew, I kinda have like...2 crews lol. The one that ran the tourney was one, the other didn't make it :(

Yeah I wanna play ya guys soon, where do you guys live in Philly?
we live like an hour and a half from philly... all the way down in easton but we are gonna drive up as much as we can all we do is play melee everyday

Shroomed

Smash Master
one of my friend i smash with is a falco main and i find usmash OOS is great when they dair u and try to move behind ur shield after the dair but when they dair the front of ur shield and space backward what do u think i should do other than ftilt or wavedash forward and try to jab grab and have em sidestep any ideas from anyone would help ive been having some issues falco/shiek on doc

thanks i practice alot with doc but i need alot of work still i plan on being at alot of tourneys up coming so ill be down to do dollar money matches and **** lol all the practice the better

that would be great if we could host some tourneys closer to easton.. im 100% sure deff and lite would come with me:)
if they do a dair to bait a shield grab or something OOS, i jus like to either shield the incoming hit or wavedash back and then back in after w/e they decided to do (which is normally a forward smash)

sheik is weird and idk how to explain anything about her other than combos
you can watch me vs lucien there's some semi-recent vids up on this channel

http://www.youtube.com/dvcrecroom

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I just throw my big aerials around vs Doc and grab him if he does something dumb.

I dunno what else to do, really.

I guess I F-tilt when he jumps and it seems to work.

One day I'll learn how to play less homosexually.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There were soooo many Doc mains at MAD.
Haha yeah I liked that. I want to play them again. Or I want to play them all, I only got to play Jreed. : ]

So that you know, Doc still lives. :3

How I wish I had a blue name now. ;-;

jreed

Smash Cadet
Jreed, good to hear there is another good up and coming Doc main in Tristate. Try to come out to a No Johns and we'll definitely play.
thanks man and ill deff try to get my crew up there and we can run some matches:)

jreed

Smash Cadet
if they do a dair to bait a shield grab or something OOS, i jus like to either shield the incoming hit or wavedash back and then back in after w/e they decided to do (which is normally a forward smash)

sheik is weird and idk how to explain anything about her other than combos
you can watch me vs lucien there's some semi-recent vids up on this channel

http://www.youtube.com/dvcrecroom
thanks for the advice ima check out these matches and i hope i can make it out to pound to run some dittos with u

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had fun at Pound5. : D I played the **** out of that tourny. But I mean friendlies. I played pools RIGHT when I got there and I did all of em in one sweep and lost most of em. Meh.

otg

Smash Master
Much respect to Shroomed for his pound placement. I think back to all the times I've heard Alukard or someone saying "Doc will never get top 10 at a national" and low and behold, you proved them wrong. **** all the theory *****s.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah he did really good. I liked his play against some foxes. I played his doc and sheik. : D

I wonder if Vids are up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol Shroomed can u give me tips plz? If you do I'll give you a FREE roll of Ritz at Zenith. :3

VGmasta

Smash Lord
This is news to you?

I wanna see the bracket.
you thought i was bad? =(

ima take this opportunity to john about losing to blunted object rofl

i woke up 5mins before playing and had a hangover!

/johns
I never thought Shroomed was bad. But I didn't think EC would fail against Doc. But you getting first seed in that second round of pools you had kinda nullifies that theory. WTF?!?!

Man, I suck this game. :-/

Shroomed

Smash Master
i can't really give you tips

you gotta do different stuff depending on the matchup

or jus combo everybody which is what i try to do

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mofo's go watch my r1 pools vids and critique me pwease

Top Bottom