• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey everyone today is my birthday and and... I just hosted a tournament yesterday and got 3rd place!! ^_^ I fought Shadow in winner's finals but he is so good lol.

1) Dabuz
2) Shadow
3) Will
4) Zucco

=)

D0N

Smash Ace
Happy birthday Will!!!

Shadow's cool. I'll never forget our match at pound 4 lol. Hopefully ill get a decent match with him someday... probly won't happen though. Nice placing

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
GJ Will and happy birthday too I didn't know. Cura's birthday is tuesday. Gotta celebrate @ mlg LOL

Btw I got third yesterday too! lol

1) San
2) Cura
3) Dr. Grandpa
4) Snakeee

Cura is too good;O

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
Happy birthday Will and good ****, keep destroying with DK <3

And Dr.Grandpa is to good!!

Btw I got 4th today sorry for breaking the combo lol

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I think ice climbers, are generally the most annoying to fight... as almost anyone

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Congrats on the placing and happy belated birthday Will.

What times are good for going on the chat? Seems like I always go on when no ones there lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why don't we schedule a time with everybody?

someone make a new thread with all the info. don't forget your timezone!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, thanks so much for the b-day wishes!! ^_^ Just had some really interesting ideas flying around in the chat last night, and that should be happening more often. It was like the first time I have been able to talk to Big O for some time.

Here are the times that I will DEFINITELY be in the DK Xat chat, no matter what: Monday 5:00pm-9:00pm EST, Wednesday 5:00pm-9:00pm EST, Friday 1:30pm-6:00pm EST.

Those are the days I have work, and I will be at a computer for the entirety of my shift, usually able to talk with you guys most of the time lol. Unless if I have other plans after work, I can also come home and make sure to keep the chat open.

I thought I would just make an informative post but if you guys would rather me make a thread, I'll gladly do that at some point today ^_^

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Happy late birthday YOUNG JEEZY.

I'll start checking the chat more often. I'll try during those times you mentioned.

D0N

Smash Ace
Don, Cura told me he has dk exp from u so any tips?

He mains Ice Climber >_>_>_>_>
None... I was jk he's no joke lol :embarrass

He's a smart player in general so don't use the same gimmick more than twice in the same set if a gimmick works out for you once or you'll probly pay for it dearly. Plus Ripples notes against IC.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yo guys so tonight is my last night before I head to MLG that I will be in the DK chat room!!!! Come join us and let me know everything you can possibly tell me concerning matchup knowledge, stages, and miscellaneous info!

Thanks in advance <33

Tonight I will be working from 5:00pm-9:00pm EST and I will be in the chat for that entire duration.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol

inb4 DK/Luc is 80:20 now
I didnt play will at this tournament. I got 4th because I lost to dabuz. I managed to beat Will in a very close set last time we played anyway. its a close MU, but im not sure who has the advantage.

D0N

Smash Ace
Will lost to Chu in Winners... I dunno the count.

Dr.Grandpa lost to TheRealDSF in winners... same as b4

Were still doing well though :)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Just got back today from MLG, omg it was so much fun. I got to hang out with Dr. G a lot and we played our hearts out.

We can both say we choked a little though. I should have beaten Chu (he won the set 2-1) and Dr. G feels like he choked vs DSF in brackets as well. Felix was straight up legit though, his Diddy Kong is crazzzy good. We had a close set 2-1 as well, though I almost 3 stocked him on Yoshi's Island xD

It is true that DSF challenged me to a $5 MM and I 2-0ed him xD He wanted a chance to win his money back, and I let him =P He won the second set 2-1.

I also played serious friendlies during the warmups for Brawl singles and the first person to sit down next to me entered his tag in as "CO." I was like holy ****ttt its CO18!!!! ^_^ I proceeded to beat him on Delfino, DK vs D3 lolol.

Next MikeHAZE sat down next to me, and we played a serious friendly on Lylat, he was up a whole stock pretty much bc a really good tipper f smash kill he landed, but I brought it back and finished him off with a punch =)

CO18 sat back down again, and I beat him once more, then he won the next round. Then I got up and stopped bc I didn't want the best marth/D3 players to learn the matchup too much xD

I am feeling really confident after MLG, especially after Lain and I beat Tyrant and DEHF in doubles ^_^ I'm looking forward to Columbus sooo much bc I know it will be another amazing experience!!

D0N

Smash Ace
Good stuff Will. Look at those big names as just names, anyone can beat anyone as long as they work for it right?

And good stuff to Dr.G too, although you didn't post yet. You should post your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom