• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune-kun

Smash Cadet
I'm late but..
Merry Christmas all ! I hope you enjoyed your night :O

NatP said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-zMrfiB3YQ&feature=sub

I'm the DK. This is was just a nice combo from the last tourney we went to.
That was pretty cool !

Well, I'm going to a "big" French tourney in january (there will be almost 100 participants or more). But some rules are kinda stupid in my opinion.

The rules :
-They still don't use the Stage Striking with 5 neutrals. The first round will be random with the 3 neutrals.
-Bo1 in pools, with 5-6 minutes on the Timer
-Winner brackets are Bo3, looser brackets are Bo1, finals are Bo5
-Yesterday one of the hosts wanted to ban ICs' infinite, but yeah, there isn't any Ice Climbers in France, and a Meta Knight wins almost all the french tourney (the last tourney's grand final teams was with 4 Meta Knight LOL, it was so awful that they didn't record XD) but they want to ban ICs' infinite :)
-Standing infinite is banned (well it's cool for me XD)

They've banned Jungle Japes because :
-The stage is random (Because of the Klap trap but they aren't random -_-)
-Camping is easy to do on this stage
-Olimar players
-French are scrubs

They granted NORFAIR -__- (ok Norfair is still good for DK) and they don't want to ban Rainbow Cruise, I don't understand anymore.
On Norfair you can camp like hell, and the stage is random cause of the lava.
Rainbow Cruise... this stage is as random as Jungle Japes => It's always the same.

And the DSR rules may change : "the winner can't pick the last stage on which he won" instead of "the winner can't pick a stage on which he already won".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... can you tell me what is your opinion please ?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, I have seen this on almost every other character board and took it upon myself to make a Xat chat room for us DK mains. Come check it out and talk with other DK mains and discuss matchups, strategies, and just have fun chatting with your DK Brethren ^_^

DK Xat Chat- The DK Crew

Susa, if you could append this to the OP I would greatly appreciate it =)

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm a new and improving DK main too. Thought I'd introduce myself to y'all. :D

I like bloo donkey.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
can we get the xat Chat Link in the OP so it wont get lost among pages and pages of thread?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I registered for pound 4 like 10 minutes before the deadline, but I'm registered as Ragnark for some reason lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
Just pm plank and he'll fix it rag. I was registered as DN at first lol. I think 0's don't show.

And a blanka texture would be great. Thats my SF4 main

Edit: Has anyone ever played punch out for the wii and fought DK? I just bought the game for my little bros and found out you can fight him

D0N

Smash Ace
So since Rag registered for pound 4 we have at least 4 DKs that I know are going (me, him, cable, will). Something needs to happen and be recorded, 4 DKs onscreen at once = good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom