• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ook

Smash Lord
We got an inch or two here... nothing too ridiculous, and it's only like 5 degrees (not below zero yet).

but I still had to put on sandals instead of going barefoot

daisho

Smash Lord
Doesn't that happen like every day in Canada?

Pretty normal weather here in NJ... had a bit of snow saturday night but nothing too bad.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Heard that we got 8 inches of ****ty wet snow where I used to live, right now, well pretty much always am very glad I am where I am right now... A little chilly but it's not bad at all.

Last year we had an icestorm or whatnot around this time of year in MA. Everything was covered in ice, it was pretty cool. Lost power for 4 days or so. But i guess areas north of where i was got it worse and had no power for a week or two, varying on the area.

Y'all get a lot of snow off the great lakes or anything like that?

Te-Jay

Smash Apprentice
Corner Brook/St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
blizzard today. at least a foot of snow fell. roads are slippery as hell. fun times indeed
EDIT:
I hate AIB so much. Played this one girl who used olimar. 2 stocks up on her, she purposly d/c's and cancels the match. She said she cancells against "Top Tier" characters when she has the chance... even though oli is higher up then DK. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
blizzard today. at least a foot of snow fell. roads are slippery as hell. fun times indeed
EDIT:
I hate AIB so much. Played this one girl who used olimar. 2 stocks up on her, she purposly d/c's and cancels the match. She said she cancells against "Top Tier" characters when she has the chance... even though oli is higher up then DK. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3
Lol sounds pretty random. Did you tell her that Oli is higher on the tier list?

Kitsune-kun

Smash Cadet
Hello DK board !
I'm Kitsune-kun, a DK mainer from France.
I'd like to take part in the DK board to meet new people (and to see other DK mainer's pointview), then I'll probably be able to improve my skill ? xD
I'll do my best with my English and I'll try to be understanding :3

See ya !
(I hope I posted in the right thread, sorry if no ^^')

Tekk

Smash Lord
(Please DK mains don't kill me :()

He's the best DK in France, his posts will sure be worthy !
<3 Kit

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'll maybe go into it since I managed to emule Windows on my mac, plus 20$ is like 14-15 euros or something, so lol for such a great game (I got the orange box Xbox version)

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Lol right when I start playing TF2 again it gets discussed. Too bad my internet is like the worst its ever been now (connection problem for 20 secs every 2 mins....).

My steam nickname is the flu. Medic/Demo ftw.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
if you manage to find the orange box for PC, get that instead of just TF2. Its worth it like you wouldn't believe
THIS

i was an idiot and just bought TF2 on its own

the other games on the OB are really really great.

<3's portal.

also...

everyone BUT sniper FTW

who loves doing double medic ubersaw charges? this guy!!!!

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Free sounds good, too good to be true? Is this like Half-life for 98 cents weekend? or like *Free*. My connection sucks but if I can get it for free I don't see why not :p

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Over the weekend everyone can download and play TF2, but only during the weekend unless you buy the game.
Ah. Well that's not fun :( well, not for me heh. Looks like its' back to PSO... Anyone like Phatasy star online here? offline or online, just curious.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
too bad my laptop is way too crap to play the game, i havent played in over 7 months :(
i need a new one baaaaad. i'm getting sick of this obsolete POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom