• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tujex

Smash Ace
When/where is Pound? I kinda wanted to show up and get owned. I haven't been a big/serious tourney in ages so it'd be a good experience for me.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjU97ZvOX64

Something I wouldn't mind doing before a match, lol.
yeah i saw that in the related videos. there was a contest that people entered where they made a donkey kong dance and the best one got put on their show or something. thats why theres quite a few of them on there lol. that one is the best though because its more DK related instead of random moves like the other videos.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I wanna use Fly Me To The Moon (Climax Remix) from Bayonetta in a combo vid...but they seem to contradict on SO many levels. :p

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I mean, I did the work and I tried to get them up and running in an orderly fashion but no one has bothered to write some info for the current match-ups being discussed right now.

I'm still updating the threads this Saturday and they will be ended/finished NEXT Saturday. Two new discussions will also be posted THIS Saturday. I'm staggering the discussions in order to progress fast.

Current MUs being discussed...

Falco
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261791

Wario
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261790

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i posted some something on the falco board a few days ago, but i was hoping more people would post so we could get some ideas and discussion going.

i would have posted in the wario thread, but you pretty much got most of what i wanted to say.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I just think the DK boards in general are dead during weekdays so don't feel bad if the MU threads don't get much activity. I'm sure they will get some discussions going on during the weekend.

D0N

Smash Ace
So I went to download some DK dittos of me and will from megaupload and I got this "vista antivirus" spyware thing as soon as I visit the site. It took me alllll day to figure out how to get rid of it... That thing is a real pain. So now I don't know if I want to download them.

Until I go to the school computer lab tomorrow :bigthumbu

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hey guys, the Lucas boards are discussing the Donkey Kong MU now, we would appreciate your guys input:

Here's the :link2:

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I just bought DK's actual tie off Zazzle and it got "denied" due to copyright issues and had my money refunded. I mean really? I came SO close to getting it... :(

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
this is kind of random but Cable, what is your avatar from? looks like a Family Guy-esque drawing.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I am currently borrowing that tie, and wearing it to all of the tournaments I head to. If you check out any of the tourney fixes (if there are any) on JG Wentworth's youtube account in the coming month, you'll probably see me donning the ultimate DK tie =) There are like 4 tournaments coming up in February, so JG is bound to be at one of them. Ill let you guys know if I am in any of the vids ^_^

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
The only reason I have DK as my secondary is because he is so much fun! x3 Well not only that but I like his moveset and playing style as well lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
I use to play on hacked wiis. I always liked Tekkaman and Casshern the most (just the characters, not necesarily as a team). I would love to play around with zero, I always thought that version of him should go in a fighting game. Actually playing an X game right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom