• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
You guys should really visit the BBR discussion about falcon in the falcon boards.

The matchup of falcon vs wario is beeing discussed, and, well, your character isnt done justice.

Padô

Smash Lord
About the Falcon MU:

Man I'm too good, you gotta play me, 5 grabs and you are done, seriously, you can't gimp me and my uair got a lot of priority.
And wait, y'all brazilian, wifi more.

@Shift

YO LEAVE MY COUNTRY OUTTA THIS :(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
why would an owl be afraid of any of those animals
good question

owls are like the solid snakes of the night

Always the ROB mains....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

horrible stingers, horrible

please leave

i mean stingers post is about as bad as admiral pit admitting he ferociously masturbates to kid icarus 4chan ****

bassem6

Smash Lord
I want these.

My gf got me these for our 1 year anniversary. Unfortunately they are one size fits all and my feet are slightly too big to fit in them. However, my b-day is coming up and I told her for my bday, I want her to try and make them open toe so my feet can slip through and so I can actually wear them.

If she does, and they fit, I'll definitely take pics.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
My gf got me these for our 1 year anniversary. Unfortunately they are one size fits all and my feet are slightly too big to fit in them. However, my b-day is coming up and I told her for my bday, I want her to try and make them open toe so my feet can slip through and so I can actually wear them.

If she does, and they fit, I'll definitely take pics.
There's something about a pic of bassem's feet isn't something I want to see.....

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Huh? Snake can platform cancel laglessly with a ff'd fair.

Wario can platform cancel->run off of platform->something(ff uair, dj uair, nair, and a lot of other stuff) and it's really fast. That's mostly what I use it for. You can also use it to fake out your opponent when they're above you to make them think you're jumping at them. Also Wario can just platform cancel grab just like any other char.

Also Wario has some dthrow->fsmash I think combos on the sville platform if it's moving in the same direction iirc

Also it's just a faster way of moving where you want to go sometimes.
:/ this is why i don't like saying stuff online. I think of different situations than others. Yeah you can platform cancel falling down but if you are under the platform and rising up, i dont think snake's platform cancel is useful. Wario's on the other hand might me.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That song was soooo hilarious. XD

I forget off the top of my head how to embed, but I'll look it up.

Top Bottom