• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm starting to love the wario boards even MORE now. I didn't think it was possible.

3.. 3 avatars ah, ah, ah, ahhh!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Almost ran the timer in friendlies yesterday against a camping Snake, but my upair killed him with 4 seconds left. :(

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So I've been thinking of a story to cover up how I'm going to MLG DC. This is what I have so far:

I have a class called Judicial Processes, and the teacher has offered us a chance to go to DC to watch a U.S. Supreme Court case, as well as take a tour of DC.

I have to look up all of the logistics and costs and stuff, but I'm liking this idea for now.

EDIT: But I still might just tell them the truth. I'm not really sure if they will let me go though :(

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
So I've been thinking of a story to cover up how I'm going to MLG DC. This is what I have so far:

I have a class called Judicial Processes, and the teacher has offered us a chance to go to DC to watch a U.S. Supreme Court case, as well as take a tour of DC.

I have to look up all of the logistics and costs and stuff, but I'm liking this idea for now.

EDIT: But I still might just tell them the truth. I'm not really sure if they will let me go though :(
don't you live on campus? tell them that you're staying on campus for the weekend. You're like 30 years old my dude you don't need to lie to your parents about going out like a 12 year old whtie girl. Man up and don't tell em ****. IF they ask you where you were this weekend tell em you went out with friends.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
don't you live on campus? tell them that you're staying on campus for the weekend. You're like 30 years old my dude you don't need to lie to your parents about going out like a 12 year old whtie girl. Man up and don't tell em ****. IF they ask you where you were this weekend tell em you went out with friends.
STATUS UPDATE: I live at home, I'm 19, I don't even have my own car, my parents are anal when it comes to where I go, especially if it costs a lot of money, EVEN THOUGH IT'S MY OWN MONEY.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
STATUS UPDATE: I live at home, I'm 19, I don't even have my own car, my parents are anal when it comes to where I go, especially if it costs a lot of money, EVEN THOUGH IT'S MY OWN MONEY.
Tell em you're going out with friends...you need to live on campus.....

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I would just lie to them if they're that anal.
That's why I've come up with that story, but I'm not sure about what to say yet. They give me the whole "save up to pay for college" deal, even for when I go to Houston tournies (HOBOs).

Tell em you're going out with friends...you need to live on campus.....
Tell them I'm going out with friends...for five days? Too questionable. Man, I lived on LSU campus last year, but financial woes (of course) forced me to go to a more local college. If I stayed at LSU, of course I would say I'm staying this weekend.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
That's why I've come up with that story, but I'm not sure about what to say yet. They give me the whole "save up to pay for college" deal, even for when I go to Houston tournies (HOBOs).

Tell them I'm going out with friends...for five days? Too questionable. Man, I lived on LSU campus last year, but financial woes (of course) forced me to go to a more local college. If I stayed at LSU, of course I would say I'm staying this weekend.
If I could help you on what to say, I would.

All I know is that you better make it somehow, someway. I could really use that JNig training! :O

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
If I could help you on what to say, I would.

All I know is that you better make it somehow, someway. I could really use that JNig training! :O
*Looks at your location*

SDFGETGRHYTYTJUDSSF Find housing for me! Finding a way for paying one or two less days for a hotel (or NO hotel) would help a lot!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Yeah what's the problem ?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yeah what's the problem ?
The problem is my parents live by "my house, my rules." Plus I don't want to be disrespectful. If I were to say "I'm going somewhere with my friends for 5 days kthxbyeluvu," they'd have to know where that somewhere is, who (not exactly who, but where I know them from), and how much anything is. Then I'd have to give them a day or two to make the decision. If I go and they said no, I risk getting kicked out the house.

I plan on talking to them tomorrow about it since that's one of the only times I don't have work/school interfering.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
The problem is my parents live by "my house, my rules." Plus I don't want to be disrespectful. If I were to say "I'm going somewhere with my friends for 5 days kthxbyeluvu," they'd have to know where that somewhere is, who (not exactly who, but where I know them from), and how much anything is. Then I'd have to give them a day or two to make the decision. If I go and they said no, I risk getting kicked out the house.

I plan on talking to them tomorrow about it since that's one of the only times I don't have work/school interfering.
Tell them you're going to Alantic City with a girl and you might get married.

Asa

Smash Hero
if you're gonna lie to them make sure that you got your **** together

parents can sense fear and doubt

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
*Looks at your location*

SDFGETGRHYTYTJUDSSF Find housing for me! Finding a way for paying one or two less days for a hotel (or NO hotel) would help a lot!
Well, I can definitely house you if you get in from the Hotel before Friday.

As for the rest of the weekend, BigLou and I are gonna find a room to split with a ****load of people, so you could pay less for the hotel.

MDVA doesn't really have any D.C players. Baltimore is about 45 minutes from D.C I think.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Well, I can definitely house you if you get in from the Hotel before Friday.

As for the rest of the weekend, BigLou and I are gonna find a room to split with a ****load of people, so you could pay less for the hotel.

MDVA doesn't really have any D.C players. Baltimore is about 45 minutes from D.C I think.
Ok, so I just got home from work. My dad isn't home just yet, so I haven't brought it up. Lee and I plan on flying to Baltimore on Wednesday, and we're still looking for housing. Once I get the ok to go and talk to Lee, I'll let yall know whats up.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Ok, so I just got home from work. My dad isn't home just yet, so I haven't brought it up. Lee and I plan on flying to Baltimore on Wednesday, and we're still looking for housing. Once I get the ok to go and talk to Lee, I'll let yall know whats up.
No problem, just let me know.

I'mma PM you my cellphone number, by the way.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Wario is Too Legit to Quit.

Hey, I'm new here. I've been smashing since '98 (the first time i could hold a controller.) and I've been a Wario fan since Mario Kart 64. I'd always use Mario's alternate Wario costume just to get closer to the reality. I literraly dumped my pants when I found out Wario was going to be in Brawl (Manly cause I ate a burrito and had a Wario Waft of my own...) I've brawled with Wario for about a Year and a half or more. I just wanna say, Wario is probobly the best charachter to play as. He has his downsides, but you'll live a happier life if you play Wario. Any thoughts? No? Oh, cool, I made a huge post and nobody looked at it. Oh well. I'm still content.:chuckle:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Moved to the social thread.

Welcome to the boards, Labernash!

I think Bowser's cooler than Wario, but that's just me. :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Moved to the social thread.

Welcome to the boards, Labernash!

I think Bowser's cooler than Wario, but that's just me. :)
*mind control voice* yes bowser is cooler

I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY RED NAMES!!!

I'm starting to like this guy after 1 post.

Yes wario is the coolest character.

Yes you will realize that wario makes you life happier (after you play the rest of the cast)

NO! You CAN'T have the diamonds!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Thanks fo rthe warm welcome =D! Yeah, Dynomite, I went emo for two days when I tried Ike out. Wario makes the world brighter. And Zig, Bowser is pretty cool. Once he gets a game of his own without the loser plumbers, I'll agree with you.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Bowser really should get his own game! I'm tellin' ya, it's only a matter of time!

What city do you live in in Texas? We have a solid scene, to say the least, haha.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd play it, for sure. And I live in this place, called Mineola, but I do everything in Tyler. You MIGHT have heard of it. It's like 2 - 2 and a half hours away from Dallas. I think. I sleep threw car rides =O

Top Bottom