• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'd feel childish about it. Besides, it's non-SWF.
Use different kiddy words to fill in the bad ones. Like instead of "****" you'd say "poopy". We'd all understand and I think it'll make the story much more awesome.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'd feel childish about it. Besides, it's non-SWF.
Let's hear it, PieDisliker.
Use different kiddy words to fill in the bad ones. Like instead of "****" you'd say "poopy". We'd all understand and I think it'll make the story much more awesome.
Lets all peer pressure this guy into telling us the story.

It really doesnt matter if its not SWF related. Nothing here is.. I mean, sesame street!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Haha @ PieDisliker.

We're you're Wari-Bros, it's ok to tell us.

And on that note, Shift/Kreva, you're in my prayers, as is the case with all the Warios and all the people that matter (I'm sure you know what I mean) even if you talked **** about Spyro.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...Pado calling me by my real tag makes me wanna do it.

.-. What to do...

I'll just give the short version. I got fed up with a member from another site for being impatient and not caring wtf he says. I usually don't hold a grudge but I reported him (and he was also a low ranked mod so I requested him to be demodded) and I plan on never brawling him or talking to him again.

I've been annoyed by this fellow before, but not like this. So... like... I'm usually not a guy that gets upset over simple shiz like that. But the continuation of it was just soooooooo annoying.

Okay there, I'm done. Being angry isn't fun. x_x

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
lol yeah, it was on the domain but I'm trying to get in contact with the admin about the guy. Other people wanted him demodded a while ago but never really had a good reason or claim like I do as of now.

I'll see what happens, but I'm going to try my best to stay away from him as of now.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol yeah, it was on the domain but I'm trying to get in contact with the admin about the guy. Other people wanted him demodded a while ago but never really had a good reason or claim like I do as of now.

I'll see what happens, but I'm going to try my best to stay away from him as of now.
hmmm is it kagato or takato ?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
...Pado calling me by my real tag makes me wanna do it.

.-. What to do...

I'll just give the short version. I got fed up with a member from another site for being impatient and not caring wtf he says. I usually don't hold a grudge but I reported him (and he was also a low ranked mod so I requested him to be demodded) and I plan on never brawling him or talking to him again.

I've been annoyed by this fellow before, but not like this. So... like... I'm usually not a guy that gets upset over simple shiz like that. But the continuation of it was just soooooooo annoying.

Okay there, I'm done. Being angry isn't fun. x_x
Was he all like:

And you were like:

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
That's my AiB pic, hands off! xD

I made it myself, taking a courage wolf backgrund because I was hella lazy. On the meme generator it's called "Wild Wario".

RATED

Smash Lord
Confirmed for brawl.
I didnt understood if it had another meaning. also nice location you got there. Brazil is cool, also I always wanted to ask this to a brazilian : " does every brazilian likes/play soccer?" or is just an stereotype like" black people eat in KFC" or ignorant stuff like that?

---

also Hi warios, I play your character. I am from Puerto Rico ( an active tournament player since 2008) He's not the character that I use most of the time but I am using him at tourneys, I play Snake/Wario/ICs but the one I use the most is Snake in tournaments since using ICs where I live is hard as hell since this is Snake land and Wario serves his purpose to gay stages/ avoid Snake dittos/Teams / awesomeness. I placed 3rd last Sunday 19 sept.

that's my introduction. So I'll be a bit more common in Wario's board since Snake boards are kinda boring and ICs tend to theorycraft **** or just argue for stupid **** like " who is the best rob " and having their social closed LOL

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I didnt understood if it had another meaning. also nice location you got there. Brazil is cool, also I always wanted to ask this to a brazilian : " does every brazilian likes/play soccer?" or is just an stereotype like" black people eat in KFC" or ignorant stuff like that?

---

also Hi warios, I play your character. I am from Puerto Rico ( an active tournament player since 2008) He's not the character that I use most of the time but I am using him at tourneys, I play Snake/Wario/ICs but the one I use the most is Snake in tournaments since using ICs where I live is hard as hell since this is Snake land and Wario serves his purpose to gay stages/ avoid Snake dittos/Teams / awesomeness. I placed 3rd last Sunday 19 sept.

that's my introduction. So I'll be a bit more common in Wario's board since Snake boards are kinda boring and ICs tend to theorycraft **** or just argue for stupid **** like " who is the best rob " and having their social closed LOL
Well then, allow me to be the first one to say welcome to the Wario boards! We're all Waribros here and we'll treat you the same. We're a dime a dozen here, since Wario mains are a few, but we're proud! :)

Be careful around
Dynomite
since he bites.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I only bite the sweet ones. Which just so happens to be most of the warios here.

Some are pretty salty though.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anywho, yeah, welcome to the boards.

I have a secret ya'll! A....list of sorts.

Padô

Smash Lord

---

Well, I like and play soccer and almost any kind of sports honestly, but that's kinda a stereotype... For exemple, my brother HATES soccer lol. And well, I've played basketball for 5 years straigh on my life on the "Liga Paulista" which is my state league. And on OCT 10th I'll be OoS to play basketball too :) that might be part of your answer too.

HOT GIRLS ARE TRUE THOUGH. HAHA

RATED

Smash Lord
Well, I like and play soccer and almost any kind of sports honestly, but that's kinda a stereotype... For exemple, my brother HATES soccer lol. And well, I've played basketball for 5 years straigh on my life on the "Liga Paulista" which is my state league. And on OCT 10th I'll be OoS to play basketball too :) that might be part of your answer too.

HOT GIRLS ARE TRUE THOUGH. HAHA
awesome!, also Basketball is like the "official sport" in Puerto Rico, Soccer is not common here even though in these moment is gaining a bit more popularity just a bit.

Good luck on Basketball :) , also All hail Brazil! even though I live in Puerto Rico where everyone including girls look way younger than they really are. jajajaja

Top Bottom