• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Lord Chair

Smash Master
We should start rediscussing MUs if only so we have something to do.

Sheik/Peach/Marth/Luigi/Wario/Diddy/Falco/IC

I think those are worth discussing again, just with a better layout. With a better layout I mean gathering all useful information in 1 post, instead of having people read through entire threads if they want a good view on a MU. We could take our time doing this stuff, 2 weeks per character perhaps. but I'd say this is only worth it if people actually feel like it xD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I would I know the sheik, luigi, and falco the best.

I would, however, like to discuss diddy since I need help with that matchup the most out of the ones listed.

Ima say right now that i honestly think I can hold my own against ANY wario main out there.. Not saying i will win, but i hold my own.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I need help with the Falco, Peach, Diddy, & MK match-ups. I can hold my own against the others in the cast.

Padô

Smash Lord
We should start rediscussing MUs if only so we have something to do.

Sheik/Peach/Marth/Luigi/Wario/Diddy/Falco/IC

I think those are worth discussing again, just with a better layout. With a better layout I mean gathering all useful information in 1 post, instead of having people read through entire threads if they want a good view on a MU. We could take our time doing this stuff, 2 weeks per character perhaps. but I'd say this is only worth it if people actually feel like it xD
I'll open a thread soon asking what MUs are the most likely to be rediscussed.

Just wait till I post all the pictures on the Mu Thread.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Krystedez makes quality posts..

Btw, krystedez, I might need the blueprints of the wario bike; if you can find them.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Krystedez, Im sad because I dont get to meet you at HD remix :( . I was going to go but I made prior plans with my roomate for this weekend.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ya plzzzz come to hawaii

every wario main that can really should

we'd love to have you guys
Its a thing ide love to do someday.

maybe we can meet Hawaii at a national sometime.

Was looking forward to meeting you at apex but i understand that life happens and its unexpected.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Guys, what are your thoughts on the Wario/MK MU? It seems possible but on the very hard side of that possibility. From how I see it, when the match starts, you aren't supposed to approach and try to bait MK to do something stupid so you could counter with a grab, fsmash, bite, etc. But how do you go along the line of baiting MK to get that %/stock lead?

I know running away & holding the stock works and trying the same strategy but then the difficult comes in when you're the one to lose the first stock, forcing you to approach MK and try to get the kill, which is what we Waribros don't want to do. Because even if we do take out the stock, most likely, we're at a disadvantage because now we're at the same stock and we might have 50-90% racked up on us with MK on the offensive, fresh stock.

What do you do? It's really ********. Because in MD/VA we have MK's like Korn & Omni and they're ridiculous. It almost seems impossible if you're going to OoS, going to like nationals, to run into M2K, Anti, Tyrant, etc.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Wario mk is 60:40 wario.

Wario can wreck mk

Mk cant really camp wario.

his fair is punished by waft so Sdi the fair right and fart on the ****

Offstage wario wins. run off the stage and Side B. MK will try to hit you off the bike but all mks fail to do so and end up getting hit with the bike and mess up their upB recover.

Mk's dies super early. Dont worry about getting your Fsmash punished. Most all mks dont punish that hard anyway. Just keep doing spotdodge fsmash until they run into it and you get SA frames

LAST OF ALL: Dynos ****in smarter than all the warios here. If you listen to what he just said you WILL beat EVERY mk out there with the exception of dyno's because he so much smarter than everyone else..

he is also very attractive so ladies give him your numbers so he can add them to the collection of the million bar napkins he already has.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Guys, what are your thoughts on the Wario/MK MU? It seems possible but on the very hard side of that possibility. From how I see it, when the match starts, you aren't supposed to approach and try to bait MK to do something stupid so you could counter with a grab, fsmash, bite, etc. But how do you go along the line of baiting MK to get that %/stock lead?

I know running away & holding the stock works and trying the same strategy but then the difficult comes in when you're the one to lose the first stock, forcing you to approach MK and try to get the kill, which is what we Waribros don't want to do. Because even if we do take out the stock, most likely, we're at a disadvantage because now we're at the same stock and we might have 50-90% racked up on us with MK on the offensive, fresh stock.

What do you do? It's really ********. Because in MD/VA we have MK's like Korn & Omni and they're ridiculous. It almost seems impossible if you're going to OoS, going to like nationals, to run into M2K, Anti, Tyrant, etc.
Don't get discouraged at least you're not from NJ/NY. You should get up with slikvik you guys are from the same region.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
He has problems with MK too he tells me, there isn't much we can learn.

God help me if I was in NY/NJ region. But the thing is, if I ever go to that region, I want to get better with my Wario so I can handle them MKs like stolen diamonds.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Sorry to derail this topic, but I have an announcement.

So...I just tried the Double Down for the first time today.

It's really good, but I felt as if I had a serious case of HeartBurn as I just shoved what is probably the most unhealthy thing in fast food history down my throat.

Would I do it again? Probably yes.

As for Wario v MK, try talking to Sky, he has a lot of MK experience in the form of Sean.

Fiction can help too; he has DSF, Tyrant, and TearBear.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
^ :O

So, I have a quick story...

I'm up at college today, and I go to get something out of the vending machine. I put in the command to get Mike and Ikes just to see how much they were, and they came out!

To my surprise, there was $2.50 already in the Machine.

I was like.................. :chuckle:

I got the Mike and Ikes and some pizzalicious pringles.
I came.

To top it all off, I have the amazing purple drink. :D

Shift

Smash Journeyman
*cough plays Lee Martin a lot cough*

*has aim and skype COUGH*

Sorry I'm down with bronchitis. For realz.
I added you on AIM so I could chat with you. I'll send you a message once you get on and we'll chat about it. :bee:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
JNig, you should really get that taken care of. Power tops don't contract bronchitis.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I've come to realize that I suck at brawl.

Was doing decent in friendlies, I got a pool I should have gotten out of and I just went brain dead pretty much. Was making the dumbest mistakes.

/gf me

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I've come to realize that I suck at brawl.

Was doing decent in friendlies, I got a pool I should have gotten out of and I just went brain dead pretty much. Was making the dumbest mistakes.

/gf me
**** happens man. Keep at it. Ima tell you that the things help you which you wouldnt expect.

I tried not playing brawl for 2 weeks and i played at the next monthly. Did better than usual.

I tried drinking nothing but water for 2 weeks. That improved me game, somehow.

I tried playing a different casual game for 2 weeks. That improved my style.

I believe that 40% of this game is your mentality and how you look at the game/who your playing. the other 60% comes from your knowledge, adaptation, choices and wits.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Gifts, just take a break. My Bowser got a lot better this summer, and I only went to one tournament and got together for friendlies twice.

Asa

Smash Hero
i'll just leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqpjugae1Rs

also i think everyone in c tier should go fresh peppermint wario

Its a thing ide love to do someday.

maybe we can meet Hawaii at a national sometime.

Was looking forward to meeting you at apex but i understand that life happens and its unexpected.
ya D:

depending on how my midterm schedule/school looks like i may be able to go to pound

and im 100% going to genesis 2

pretty much all of hawaii's good players (LT WAR Darkmusician Kennypu) are coming to genesis

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
also i think everyone in c tier should go fresh peppermint wario

ya D:

depending on how my midterm schedule/school looks like i may be able to go to pound

and im 100% going to genesis 2

pretty much all of hawaii's good players (LT WAR Darkmusician Kennypu) are coming to genesis
im most likely not going to genesis.

Also, are you saying that fresh peppermint wario is Ctier? because that is certainly not the case!

Top Bottom