• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Peach sucks, gtfo.

Pick Marth and spam fair.
I love you.

Seriously.

Those Peach mains are ridiculing Wario. And doing that is like a spit to the face to us Waribros. And they want our help to redicuss the match-up?

Not even a fistful of diamonds would have me help them.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I got this idea from a board I visit. Instead of your "Wario Theme Song" this is going to be YOUR "Main Theme Song". You have a choice to keep it or have a re-roll and get another chance for a better one. Choose from the two you were given. How it works:

When you go to the website, the first song that plays will be your theme song. Refresh the page for a re-roll and another random song will play. The songs are all from video games, some you may have heard, some of them you haven't.

Site: Theme Song Roulette!

My Theme Song: Alpha as Fuuuuck!

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Homo MU. Homo Peach. Homo timeouts.

Be homo when you have a lead, Wario sucks at approaching you.

Don't airdodge, just loldair and hope he doesn't get the uair timing down. If he even tries to string, just homo nair 'çause you mess up any followup he attempts to do.

EXAMPLE: If he tries to nair > grab you at low percents, just lol@him and nair.

Whenever he does something on you shield and tries to play funny, just nair. Just nair.

Be homo and turnip camp.

@the random guy who said Wario has a lot of range in the air: that's false. Just uair and SORTA bair, and bair is crap in this MU. Don't ever say fair has a lot of range because it doesn't.

Just spam safe stuff in this MU until it hits, while Wario frantically tries to do the same thing, only with a much worse risk-reward ratio. Not a ratio 'cause I'm biased, MU is just mad homo to the extent of me not even caring about my usually oh-so-formal English anymore. Get@me.
Lord Chair helped the enemy :(

I think I'm gonna go cry now.

I added you too Zigsta! I'm Tony Ogborn

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Woa you're from Silver Springs? I know a ton of people from there. What high school did you go to? And yeh Jan 28 birthdays are ftw.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Woa you're from Silver Springs? I know a ton of people from there. What high school did you go to? And yeh Jan 28 birthdays are ftw.
Not sure if there is a "Silver Spring" in MI, but I went to Montgomery Blair High School in Maryland. :bee:

Top Bottom