• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

I am taking control of this thread, because I am a despot.

Talk about whatever you like.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hmm, the last 'new' movie i saw was 2012. I personally though it would have been more interesting and I was rather disapointed with the movie. I always found the theory of the world ending on 2012 fascinating but i didnt like how it was presented to me in the movie 2012.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
But the dude jumped over so many things with his car!

Last new movie I saw was Avatar. Good music and amazing scenery/effects, story was pretty generic and predictable though, sadly. Still immensely enjoyable. Shame there were no hot chicks... unless you find furries hot, I guess.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hmm, the last 'new' movie i saw was 2012. I personally though it would have been more interesting and I was rather disapointed with the movie. I always found the theory of the world ending on 2012 fascinating but i didnt like how it was presented to me in the movie 2012.
LoL I wouldn't waste my money seeing that non sense.

But the dude jumped over so many things with his car!

Last new movie I saw was Avatar. Good music and amazing scenery/effects, story was pretty generic and predictable though, sadly. Still immensely enjoyable. Shame there were no hot chicks... unless you find furries hot, I guess.
Was avatar good I want to see it I haven't been to the movies in a while although I do want to see avatar and sherlock holmes anyone seen that?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LoL I wouldn't waste my money seeing that non sense.
Money wasnt involved at all :X

@avatar: people have been saying it wasnt that good and others have been saying that it was really awesome. I even read someone say it was a rip off of pocahontas. :confused: i havnt not seen it and i dont think i am that interested in that. IF it was an Avatar the last airbender movie then i would be interested. that show, i enjoy but i am too lay-z to find and watch them :sadface:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Money wasnt involved at all :X

@avatar: people have been saying it wasnt that good and others have been saying that it was really awesome. I even read someone say it was a rip off of pocahontas. :confused: i havnt not seen it and i dont think i am that interested in that. IF it was an Avatar the last airbender movie then i would be interested. that show, i enjoy but i am too lay-z to find and watch them :sadface:
LoL @ avatar the air bender good old american anime =/.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Avatar is more Dances with Wolves than anything else, storywise, the reason to go is for the environment and amazing CG work. Plus, it's not like it's a bad story, lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more farts and less controllers.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Avatar is more Dances with Wolves than anything else, storywise, the reason to go is for the environment and amazing CG work. Plus, it's not like it's a bad story, lol.
If I want a good story i'd read a book lol j.k. But that seems rather lame dances with wolves ROFL.

@gates what you talking about?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Do you even know what that book/story is about? It's basically a western man gets learns the way of an Indian tribe/gets adopted by them, etc. Avatar is like that, but with furries on another planet.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Do you even know what that book/story is about? It's basically a western man gets learns the way of an Indian tribe/gets adopted by them, etc. Avatar is like that, but with furries on another planet.
Na I'm not interested in stuff like that. Dances with wolves gets a quick pass from me LoL. Sounds like pocohontas honestly.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude... they had a sex scene... with aliens... i honestly... umm...what is this i dont even... :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
animated alien sex scene, you'd think this would be more popular among this demographic

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I was playing Wario and did a full charged waft into a clap at the top. No double jump, like it was perfectly set up and everything. Killed him duh.

I don't give a **** if its well known or whatever, that **** was amazing.

:)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I was playing Wario and did a full charged waft into a clap at the top. No double jump, like it was perfectly set up and everything. Killed him duh.

I don't give a **** if its well known or whatever, that **** was amazing.

:)
I was playing falco and did dthrow > dair it was sexy though and I don't care who knows about that it's was amazing.

@etecoon so because we main wario we have to like aliex sex scenes?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
D1d u guyz NO about the DAir 2 clap COMBOE @ l0w per3ntag3zzzzzzzzzzz??!!

i dont car3 who nos about that et wuz amazeng!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Avatar is a ****ing BEAST movie, and so is pocahontas, no need to discriminate.

And Ozz, check this vid out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL9rBVhWRDM
Look at 2:30 and onwards. What a beast JL combo.

Btwm is it just me (or Canada) but did it seem like everyone just ****ing decided to buy a PS3 on Boxing Day, and wow I uber fail I just realized that is a Canadian holiday, LOL. Yeah, everyone here got one, lamesauce. The Wii is just balls man, wow.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't have a Wii and never had. I've had a PS3 for almost a year and a half now though, bought a 60 gig on ebay with 2 extra controllers a remote, a game, and 2 HDMI cables for about 400. I've used the siht out of it since for media viewing and the few PS3 games I've purchased and all the old RPG games I could never play since this was my first PS system. <3 full playback compatibility.

Just bought a 500 gig hard drive for 70 bucks to put in it two since I transfer so many eps of TV Shows or HD Movie files onto there.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i regret buying a wii everyday.
it is easily the worst system made to date.

lol i sound like i hate everything. its just avatar and wiis :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I like the Wii I have a 350 gig hard drive attached to my ****. I can save movies to my hard drive music files games. The games may not be all that but I don't mind since I mostly play brawl.The only thing I regret is that MvC 2 is on Ps3 and the super SFIV looks amazing. So maybe sometime in the future i may get it but that all depends on how much the adjustments to TvC sit with me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wii is only good for old people and party play. Don't do much of that, so I didn't see a need for it.

PS3 slim is pretty tight, it's a shame thatt you can't upgrade the HDDs (so I've heard) on it and that Sony gave up on playback compatibility support :\

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
that must weigh your **** down quite a bit
It's actually pretty light and very easy to travel with.

@PX do not sleep on the party games. The wii is good because it can get a lot of people involved nice way to kill time. Girls like the Wii. Drunken Wii sports FTW .

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'd rather be sleeping with girls than getting them to play my Wii. Sadly, though they sound like similar activities, they are not.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Happy new years guys.

And for the wii, the system had so much ****ing potential and it was seriously just pissed away. When I first got the system I was hyped for it. And when I played Wario Ware Smooth Moves, I was amazed by the creativity and the potential it displayed for the system, and now look, a piece of ****.

Another thing is that Nintendo ****ed up almost everything thsi time around excpet Super Mario Galaxy, How the **** does corruption not have online play, let alone a god **** multiplayer mode to begin with. Why is Animal Crossing a ****ing port of the ds one?! Why does brawl suck compared to melee. Just think of it, if it wasn't for melee's awesomeness in competitive gaming, we really wouldn't be playing this game. And also, cause of teh homies we've made. What else....Twilight Princess was really missing something that I can't point out, I just feel it when I play. For one, the music is nowhere near as good as OoT or even WW. Too many ports, ****ty third party developed games. You know your system sucks when one of the best games on it is a port of an older game (RE4).

Some projects were such fail and I did not expect it. Disaster: Day of Crisis should have been a beast ****ing game, with you playing a character while trying to survive people trying to kill you AND natural disasters. They even said you'll be seeing the natural disaster or experiencing it while playing such as an approaching tsunami. somewhere down the road it completely failed and ecame a terrible fps with lame rame rates. Project HAMMER was dropped...why? so fail. Sadness never came. And even when games do get finished, they usually suck such as Rabbids Go Home, that game should have been better, good, but should have been better.

Although, something that is the consumers fault is that people don't look for or buy the gems that do exist to promote interest in developing good games. Gems such as Zack & Wiki, De Blob, Little King's Story (this game is a ****ing masterpiece), and some may say Cursed Mountain we let slip through our fingers. Now this is discouraging to many developers cause they do not benefit off these quirky, fresh, new games and that is why we receive monotonous fps' and garbage party games...

There's sooo much more I can say but I gotta go back to shin megami Tensei, this game is actually beast wow, I'm impressed.

PX gets dem hoes all daaiiii brrroooooo.

Top Bottom