• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Shift

Smash Journeyman
This is how I feel today. I'm entering "Epic of Woodbridge" tournament today. Not sure if I'm going Kirby or Wario. I want to test my Kirby but I'll use Wario for CPs and stuff as of right now. I've been training with Kirby for 3 weeks and I want to see how I progressed with him.

Wish me luck.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I didn't win the tournament. ._. I got 3rd to last place because I decided to go all Kirby. :< I went Wario for a counter pick and ***** but then I was like "Naw, going to go back to Kirby."

Bad decision right? Week 3 and nothing.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I didn't win the tournament. ._. I got 3rd to last place because I decided to go all Kirby. :< I went Wario for a counter pick and ***** but then I was like "Naw, going to go back to Kirby."

kirby is really nothing like wario dawski, take it slow and just play n learn about kirbeh

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty

Don't worry, I got 3rd too at my tourney. Went all Falco until I had to go to game 3 vs a Kirby in LSF's, and he CP'd me to Brinstar. He was basically TELLING me to go Wario, so I did. Also lost WSF's and LF's against Hyro with Falco (except the last game in LF's, I used Wario).

I feel really good about my Falco now, but I have to get my Wario back to tip top shape. I feel once that happens, and I smooth out the rough edges of my Falco, I'll be ready for DC.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Don't worry, I got 3rd too at my tourney. Went all Falco until I had to go to game 3 vs a Kirby in LSF's, and he CP'd me to Brinstar. He was basically TELLING me to go Wario, so I did. Also lost WSF's and LF's against Hyro with Falco (except the last game in LF's, I used Wario).

I feel really good about my Falco now, but I have to get my Wario back to tip top shape. I feel once that happens, and I smooth out the rough edges of my Falco, I'll be ready for DC.
I wanna play this guy's falco.

lets get some matches in sometimes!

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Apparently I have a positive influence on the Wario boards.

Are there still people who fail to accept the fact that I'm a genius care about my general bluntness?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Just finished my new avatar. I love it. Gonna keep it for a very very very very very long time.... I think.

I call it:
"Wario The Romantic."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I dig it, Shift. Looks like a combination of Wario and Prince Phillip.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I dig it, Shift. Looks like a combination of Wario and Prince Phillip.
It's actually a new
meme
from
4chan's /v/ vidya games
and
originated in /co/ (comics)
. It's from the new Super Man cartoon. They found it hilarious and various copies of the face started. Wario was one of them.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm probably the only one that does this, but I'm stuck in a habit of jumping off my bike from pressing Z.

It's because it was the first button I knew worked to get off the bike. I love pressing Z.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I do the same thing Pie, I end up using Z button for something other than getting off of the bike though, I use it to air dodge things for some reason. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just put it as dodge XD

Also, two tests this week... Ugh... Sorry to SnackAttack for not being on AIM, I've been ... too busy to even play my room mates for more than like an hour during the day :(

Asa

Smash Hero
LOL timed out on a ffa

so zig 10$ bo5 sound good?

why'd you move to bowser anyway

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
LOL timed out on a ffa

so zig 10$ bo5 sound good?

why'd you move to bowser anyway
Sounds good, Asa.

I switched to Bowser for a handful of reasons:

1) I'm naturally better with Bowser. I only got good with PT because I practiced him a lot. I've played nearly all the top US PTs now, and I came to the realization that they're all better personal fits for the character than I am.

2) I don't have as much time to devote to practicing as much as I used to with my film school load increasing this year.

3) I actually mained PT when Brawl first came out, then dropped him for Bowser for 3 months or so, then picked up PT again. After this summer, for some reason my Bowser's playstyle was a lot smarter, even though I only played Brawl on three occasions the whole summer.

Oh, and will you be using Wario, Olimar, or both? It's all good by me.

Padô

Smash Lord
And you know what?

I loved every minute of it.
I remember DMG saying: "I LOVED TIME OUT THE PLAYER (insert player name)" Then, two weeks after that, he became gay. I hope this is not your case Zigsta.

And be careful, this game can also destroy friendships, specially when you time out people or plank. It's like stealing coins and stars on Mario Party and start mashing R to make Wario scream "WA HA HA HA".

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I timed out my friends in a FFA today. :p
I love doing that in FFA when you're forced to play with scrubbies who don't want to 1v1.
Not that I'm calling your friends scrubbies.
I usually just wait around, jumping, waiting for people to attack me, probably do a couple of attacks myself and run away. And when I know it's time for the waft:

KABOOM!​

Top Bottom