• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Not to steal thunder here from you Zigs, but I suggest also trying to find players in your area too, and try to go to things there.

Or is everything in Dallas?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Okay, great! Yeah, I know some brawlers in my area, most of em go to tournements. I'm wanting to start playing competetivly. Oh, and how's Snuffaluf***us?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Intuition and feeling are both great personality traits for film people, for lack of a better word, haha.

Great stories come from your gut and capture real emotions learned via reality, after all!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I stopped playing brawl for a long time, came back and everyone was doing it.

also i havent been playing wario when i do play that much.

Just low tier funsie characters. But im entering a serious tournament tomorrow and i wanted to do it just once lmao

I could have used it at mlg. probably would have rocketed me way past 33rd.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, been a while. I just got out of surgery a couple of days ago. I had Stage 1 Thyroid Cancer. I'm doing well now since I'm in the recovery stages.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey guys, been a while. I just got out of surgery a couple of days ago. I had Stage 1 Thyroid Cancer. I'm doing well now since I'm in the recovery stages.
I'm terribly sorry to hear what you've been going through, Shift.

Glad to hear you're doing well--here's to a speedy recovery!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'm terribly sorry to hear what you've been going through, Shift.

Glad to hear you're doing well--here's to a speedy recovery!
Thanks buddy! I was very lucky to get the surgery done asap. Doctors found something wrong with my thyroid through my blood work which lead to suspicions. So now that the thyroid is out, the cancer is no longer here. My recovery isn't painful at all. Worst I got was a really bad sore throat. It's getting better now.

do u need any kind of rehab or more surgeries?
And no, I don't need rehab or more surgeries in the future. I just need to take thyroid medication for the rest of my life due to the fact that I don't have one anymore. The thyroid releases hormones that effect your metabolism. Without it, you can't process foods, etc, etc. Which is why my the medication will act as a replacement.

I can't drink alcohol anymore, eat junk food, or smoke (which I never did). It basically put me on a healthy path. Either that or risk a very unhealthy life or death. :ohwell:

Masky

Smash Master
woah, wtf, glad to hear you're on the path to recovery

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, now-a-days I think people call it sex. I call it smooshing (Too much Jersey Shore).

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
oh wow and god**** @ meds and life limitations...

it was actually that bad they had to remove it? wow... u are gonna go bac n make sure u get check ups to see if it didnt spread right...?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
oh wow and god**** @ meds and life limitations...

it was actually that bad they had to remove it? wow...
Well, there was a history of cancer in my family. I thought I skipped a generation so I thought nothing of it, but it came and creeped up on me. The limitations aren't that bad when you think about it. It's all about being careful and making an effort to do these things. The things I can't do now, I really don't miss to be honest with you.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
mom had melanoma so i kno how u feel[**** is expensive]

just keep n eye on yourself then broski...n make sure you get yearly check ups for cancer it can spread ya?

Padô

Smash Lord
Well, there was a history of cancer in my family. I thought I skipped a generation so I thought nothing of it, but it came and creeped up on me. The limitations aren't that bad when you think about it. It's all about being careful and making an effort to do these things. The things I can't do now, I really don't miss to be honest with you.
Feels good to know you overcame this. My mom once stepped into the cancer treatment process and she got outta of it smoothly, chemotherapy might hurt a bit but everything now seems fine for you, all you need is too BE STRONG man, just want you to know that there is someone across the sea wishing the best of you.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
mom had melanoma so i kno how u feel[**** is expensive]

just keep n eye on yourself then broski...n make sure you get yearly check ups for cancer it can spread ya?
I have to go to check up every 4 to 6 months if I remember correctly. My doctor will let me know all of that on Monday.

Feels good to know you overcame this. My mom once stepped into the cancer treatment process and she got outta of it smoothly, chemotherapy might hurt a bit but everything now seems fine for you, all you need is too BE STRONG man, just want you to know that there is someone across the sea wishing the best of you.
Oh, I don't know about chemotherapy. I wasn't told anything about chemotherapy from my doctor. I have to go to an endocrinologist who will be giving me a radiation pill or something that'll remove whatever trace of thyroid tissue I have left in my body if my doctor missed anything during the surgical procedure.

As far as I know, no chemotherapy needed. Thanks for the best wishes bro, really appreciate it.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
So I'm extremely ragey and angry.

I haven't felt this angry in weeks, maybe months. And this is only with one direct person. For those who get angry more often than myself, is this a bad thing?

Top Bottom